SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cherry0104 Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:37 pm

@Vjeff how do you confirm Irena is F1?

cherry0104

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:42 pm

cherry0104 wrote:@Vjeff how do you confirm Irena is F1?

Well there's this for a start.  laugh out loud

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 TA1tJBQ

Source

Betting odds are never wrong.

But there are other clues too - editing, arrival music, placement in the trailers, pap photos of the final 4, pre-show media etc...

She is definitely F1 IMO.  :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:53 pm

Editing must be so obvious that viewers already like the girls that are in the Top 5 - Irina, Bella and Steph.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:32 am

The bachelor ig just put a story up of an intruder coming tonight. Looks like she was one of the F5 to me. If I remember the picture well, she also looks like the girl locky was kissing In front of a fire that came out.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:39 am

Zaynab wrote:The bachelor ig just put a story up of an intruder coming tonight. Looks like she was one of the F5 to me. If I remember the picture well, she also looks like the girl locky was kissing In front of a fire that came out.

Yes. You got it thumbsup

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:22 am

Bobette wrote:
Vjeff wrote:She's got Laura promoting her on her stories tonight. Bets on how much Toni May Bella gets to wear in later eps?

1.00000000000001 bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 3806527698

I like Bella 😁 She comes across as very nice but it is too soom for me to know.

Just an observation about Toni May @Bobette  I don't think contestants wear much Tony May because designs are now displayed in many established shops  which sell several brands, these shops advertise and pay for the advertisement of those brands.  For example, across  Queensland, The Silver Shop (which is a well know Queensland Business), has several stores, The Silver Shop sells many brands, Swarovski, Najo, Toni May and also  some famous German and other European brands which most Australians do not know. They have a very limited section of Australian designers and only a small  section of items that are under 100 dollars. At The Silver Shop some of the pieces are over 800 dollars so they don't just have brand because of a random celebrity.  Laura has a very successful business because a lot of her pieces have that ethnic look yet still look carefully designed, not 'the markets' type. Some are large, yet not formal,  so her pieces are not really something that  contestants would be wearing comfortably on dates and are not suitable for a  cocktail party either. I think that during BIP Britt wore some of Laura's earrings that I know cost about 275 dollars, a very reasonable price IMO. IMO currently, Laura doesn't use the franchise to sell her products, because that may even cheapen her brand, and Toni May's products look much better live than on TV or her website. I don't own them because my fashion style is European, hence Toni May does not cater for my fashion style.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:41 am

Genevieve Australia wrote:Laura doesn't use the franchise to sell her products, because that may even cheapen her brand, and Toni May's products look much better live than on TV or her website.
...snipped

Laura has been using the franchise to sell her brand since she stepped out of the limo, IMO. She wore so much of her own jewellery on the show I'm surprised she could lift her arms.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 TO95TyT

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 KXAvHlE

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 9CKzFC3

Source

She may act like she's above it, but without her association with this show she'd be selling her stuff for a tenth of the price from a fold-out table at the local weekend market, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:47 am

Genevieve Australia wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Vjeff wrote:She's got Laura promoting her on her stories tonight. Bets on how much Toni May Bella gets to wear in later eps?

1.00000000000001 bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 3806527698

I like Bella 😁 She comes across as very nice but it is too soom for me to know.

Just an observation about Toni May @Bobette  I don't think contestants wear much Tony May because designs are now displayed in many established shops  which sell several brands, these shops advertise and pay for the advertisement of those brands.  For example, across  Queensland, The Silver Shop (which is a well know Queensland Business), has several stores, The Silver Shop sells many brands, Swarovski, Najo, Toni May and also  some famous German and other European brands which most Australians do not know. They have a very limited section of Australian designers and only a small  section of items that are under 100 dollars. At The Silver Shop some of the pieces are over 800 dollars so they don't just have brand because of a random celebrity.  Laura has a very successful business because a lot of her pieces have that ethnic look yet still look carefully designed, not 'the markets' type. Some are large, yet not formal,  so her pieces are not really something that  contestants would be wearing comfortably on dates and are not suitable for a  cocktail party either. I think that during BIP Britt wore some of Laura's earrings that I know cost about 275 dollars, a very reasonable price IMO. IMO currently, Laura doesn't use the franchise to sell her products, because that may even cheapen her brand, and Toni May's products look much better live than on TV or her website. I don't own them because my fashion style is European, hence Toni May does not cater for my fashion style.

I am not sure I agree as Laura used the franchise very heavily to build her brand, with the camera constantly focusing in on her jewellery at every cocktail party and date. Even when she cried she made sure her rings were in focus. Prior to the show her brand had nowhere near the reach it did after it. She has promoted Bella on her story a few times, so the joke was rhat Bella would follow the same trajectory on the show
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:26 am

Hey guys remember when we were sleuthing Matt's season and Vakoo was missing from a RC because she had "conjunctivitis" but then by the next ep she was magically better?  Yeah well she just inadvertently proved she's a big fat LIAR!!!  

Vakoo then revealed she too got drunk during a rose ceremony cocktail party, and couldn't attend because she vomited as a result. One time at the cocktail parties I drank so much that I actually threw up. Like when we were doing the rose ceremony, I ran outside. I was going to pass out,' she said.

Source

Ha ha I knew it.  bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 3806527698

Anyway the point of the DM article is that Zoe-Clare wasn't at the RC because she got too drunk but please you don't need to be Einstein to work that out.  IMO Osher deserves a Logie for being able to say she was "unwell" with a straight face.

ETA: I kept the receipts  Hugesmile

Bobette wrote: bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 T9HmlOv

via GIPHY

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 V4zzHXF

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:10 am

All the comments on the Insta post about the intruder are all “OMG, is that Sophie Monk?” laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:30 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:All the comments on the Insta post about the intruder are all “OMG, is that Sophie Monk?” laugh out loud

duh  Honestly, compared to the average viewers of this show, we belong in Mensa.  No wonder TPTB can get away with such ridiculous manufactured storylines. stupid
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:20 am

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:All the comments on the Insta post about the intruder are all “OMG, is that Sophie Monk?” laugh out loud

duh  Honestly, compared to the average viewers of this show, we belong in Mensa.  No wonder TPTB can get away with such ridiculous manufactured storylines.  stupid

Agreed. I did notice tonight a few tweets saying after watching Bella and Locky's date that they have no chemistry and Bella is boring. Hope their acting improves or the F2 situation won't be very believable ;)

leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1345

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333