SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:14 am

I really can't see how they can continue to film to the finale. Even Dancing with the Stars is now combining semi finals and final into one episode.

The Bachelor still have so many episodes to film, they need to halt filming. Then what? Send them home and then get them back in a few months and continue filming. Not sure how this is going to work.

Enough

Back to top Go down

BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:04 am

Well a further round of restrictions announced... no beauty/tanning/cosmetic services and restrictions on hairdressing taking no more than 30 mins, no markets, an outright ban on international travel, no easy way to do hometowns that aren', in NSW or VIC (the only non-locked state borders) no amusement parks, food service has to be takeaway only everywhere, no boot camps of more than 10 people, even outdoors; house parties banned ... what's left for them to do??? just picnic dates with nobody around? ... I'll be shocked and disappointed if it's not cancelled.

And if they send all the girls left home, they'll see on the media that Locky has about 4(?) exes slamming him and start to think twice once they're out of the bachelor bubble and not even want to go back.  JMO. They should have postponed filming at the first sign of trouble imo, now they're in a fine mess (if they haven't already stopped it, haven't heard either way)
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1345

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:04 pm

I honestly think it probably already has been halted - we won't necessarily get an announcement.  Has Osher been more active on SM?  I don't follow him.  

New form of entertainment: watching Influencers get progressively paler and hairier while they try to shill beauty treatments and services no one can buy.  dizzy

ETA: Seems we're about to find out what these girls really look like laugh out loud https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8144953/Bachelor-star-Jessica-Brody-unable-lip-fillers-coronavirus-shutdown.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:35 pm

good tbh, maybe they'll realise they don't need them if everyone has to stop? I don't really care about people getting them, and I don't judge a person's personality by their procedures, but I've been watching older seasons and it is so nice to see women who haven't had a laundry list of procedures done. People looked individual, like themselves; now everyone just wants to look like a clone and it's a bit sad on a societal level.

I agree, it probably has been canned and just hasn't been announced in any way; I kept my eye on the article about Big Brother's filming to see if they updated it with Bach info but they never did. I don't follow Osher anymore either but a quick check of his socials shows lots of posts about social distancing!
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:35 pm

Cu 10 should do reruns

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:19 pm

leavers wrote:good tbh, maybe they'll realise they don't need them if everyone has to stop? I don't really care about people getting them, and I don't judge a person's personality by their procedures, but I've been watching older seasons and it is so nice to see women who haven't had a laundry list of procedures done. People looked individual, like themselves; now everyone just wants to look like a clone and it's a bit sad on a societal level.

I agree, it probably has been canned and just hasn't been announced in any way; I kept my eye on the article about Big Brother's filming to see if they updated it with Bach info but they never did. I don't follow Osher anymore either but a quick check of his socials shows lots of posts about social distancing!

I do have feelings about it, nothing new! It makes me feel very sad that those beautiful young women have so little self- esteem and appreciation for who they are that they get caught up in the addictive cycle of always ‘ improving’ their features to look like this or that model, and that at such a fragile age in one’s identity. 7 years ago...How old is she? She started at 20 or earlier? That’s nuts, and for me a sign of major lack of REAL support from family and friends. This trend is just accentuating everything that is FAKE. and then they try to say they are ‘ REAL’ ... :headbanging Tired of this robotic culture. Maybe this break will finally open people’s eyes into their true INNER value, away from all these sad and costly strategies and procedures.
JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:21 pm

leavers wrote:good tbh, maybe they'll realise they don't need them if everyone has to stop?

One can only hope, @leavers, but I think it's more likely they'll be so desperate to maintain their "looks" that there will be a lot of clandestine treatments going on (I bet Georgie Injector has had a lot of Bach girls sliding into her DMs this morning laugh out loud)

I have also noticed certain Leads/contestants going extra hard on the shilling in the past few days, probably because many were previously employed in the now-crippled entertainment/fitness/hospitality industries (*cough Angie and Carlin cough*).  

Who's going to be buying though?  I know I am certainly not wasting money on luxury items right now!  It will be interesting to see if this kills off the Influencer market, or perhaps fuels it, since people will be ordering more online home deliveries...

ETA:  Filming still on (for now) apparently:

Former Channel 10 executive Robert McKnight spoke about the future of the industry on his podcast TV Blackbox on Tuesday.

He noted that major productions like The Bachelor, Big Brother and The Block are going ahead as scheduled for now, but he believes it's time for them to shut down.

Source

2021 could be the Year of Reruns on TV. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:34 pm

Enough wrote:With the limit of 100 for indoor gathering, I am not sure filming for BB has to be halted.
MKR finishes next week and Ch7 has been promoting Farmers want a wife. Thus air date may be soon

Thank you,@Enough.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:37 pm

Found some pap pics which haven't been picked up by the media yet - BRB uploading now...

The Bachelor Australia continues to film while COVID-19 slowly tightens it’s grip world wide.
The Bachelor girls were pictured training outside running laps up and down the Mansion property in Sydney.

BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 VFi04vl
BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Qb2SAGL
BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 JWrbhui
BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 GiCUG1F
BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 WaHcFLH
BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 8T7Pj7p
BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 WCFcgCK
BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 6ObaMru
BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 11B0YAv
BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2TTDTGB

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:41 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Enough wrote:With the limit of 100 for indoor gathering, I am not sure filming for BB has to be halted.
MKR finishes next week and Ch7 has been promoting Farmers want a wife. Thus air date may be soon

Thank you,@Enough.

This has changed big time in the past couple of days btw... you're not meant to gather indoors at all even for private house parties. You can't even have weddings if there are more than the legally required participants.
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:45 pm

leavers wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

Thank you,@Enough.

This has changed big time in the past couple of days btw... you're not meant to gather indoors at all even for private house parties. You can't even have weddings if there are more than the legally required participants.

Yep - weddings max 5 people (INCLUDING the bride, groom and celebrant - so only two witnesses); funerals 10 people max (which will be heartbreaking for many) and kids not even allowed to have friends over at home.  hmmm

I think the difference with the Bach mansion is that the girls have been isolated since long before this started.  The only way any of them gets it is if the crew are mixing with others outside of work hours (which they might be...)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:33 am

Bobette wrote:I think the difference with the Bach mansion is that the girls have been isolated since long before this started.  The only way any of them gets it is if the crew are mixing with others outside of work hours (which they might be...)

My guess is the crew have been reduced to only the essential people and those remaining are under very strict directions about what to do when leaving set. Like you said, the cast is essentially already quarantined. Someone CMIIW but I swear I've read on here that the network that airs the show are struggling financially. They might need to push forward with filming (with obvious changes to things like hometown dates and FRC travel) because they'll probably get high ratings if nothing else is on.

Is this Bella?
Bobette wrote:
BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 8T7Pj7p
Source

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333