SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:31 pm

I read somewhere they're living together so yeah, not exactly hiding their F2/F3 status IMO.  I think we're going to have to put up with a lot of crybaby "producers manipulated me into thinking I would win" interviews from Bella when her gag comes off. Rolling Eyes

Bec is coming across as alright on the show but the company people choose to keep says a lot about them IMO. Also the fact that they're sitting on the same side of the table, facing the photographer, tells me this "candid" photo op was 100% set up.  

butterflylove wrote:Bella (and Bec?) are gonna be in trouuuuuuble again. They were papped together in Bondi on Sunday.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 BMR_9281.jpg?scale.option=fill&scale.width=640&scale

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:13 pm

Both girls wearing the same brand of new sneakers.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:29 pm

Bobette wrote:I read somewhere they're living together so yeah, not exactly hiding their F2/F3 status IMO.  I think we're going to have to put up with a lot of crybaby "producers manipulated me into thinking I would win" interviews from Bella when her gag comes off. Rolling Eyes

Bec is coming across as alright on the show but the company people choose to keep says a lot about them IMO. Also the fact that they're sitting on the same side of the table, facing the photographer, tells me this "candid" photo op was 100% set up.  

butterflylove wrote:Bella (and Bec?) are gonna be in trouuuuuuble again. They were papped together in Bondi on Sunday.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 BMR_9281.jpg?scale.option=fill&scale.width=640&scale

Source
Seems less a real friendship and more like a mutual influencer business partnership kind of thing.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1326

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:13 pm

Bobette wrote:I read somewhere they're living together so yeah, not exactly hiding their F2/F3 status IMO.  I think we're going to have to put up with a lot of crybaby "producers manipulated me into thinking I would win" interviews from Bella when her gag comes off. Rolling Eyes

Source

LOL exactly what I thought. The only reason you sit on the same side if the table is if you're in France and that is the culture, or if you're looking for a photo op. Bella is too image obsessed to be making any 'mistakes.'
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:15 pm

Guys, Ch 10 slipped up and accidentally posted a pic of Locky with his arm around his GF!

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Hvo3OD3

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 2498057887

Enough wrote:Both girls wearing the same brand of new sneakers.

Good spotting yes

That whole series of pics is hilarious.  Bella pulls a sour face when she "notices" they're being photographed, then scurries off looking "annoyed" that their brunch has been so rudely interrupted.  

She's mimicking exactly what actual celebrities do (except they don't need to arrange the photoshoot themselves laugh out loud).  This girl has been seeking fame/rehearsing to be famous for a LONG time IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:53 am

Oh look, Bella has "gained" another thousand+ followers in 3 days.  Even though she's slumped in popularity, if comments elsewhere on SM are any indication, and she's been deleting comments and blocking people like a game of whackamole.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 G18nwNx

Source

Is anyone buying this BS?  Because IMO the only one buying anything is Bella... buying followers, that is.  Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:07 am

Bobette wrote:Oh look, Bella has "gained" another thousand+ followers in 3 days.  Even though she's slumped in popularity, if comments elsewhere on SM are any indication, and she's been deleting comments and blocking people like a game of whackamole.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 G18nwNx

Source

Is anyone buying this BS?  Because IMO the only one buying anything is Bella... buying followers, that is.  Hugesmile

As a wise person once said "Never trust anyone that buys instagram followers"

Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:40 pm

OK so lock Izzy in as Team Bella then. Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 3806527698

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 WrhwJ8a
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 OEwkcqp

Source

How long before that gets deleted you reckon?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:11 pm

I mean I guess we don’t have the full story, but will we ever? Who knows what happened during the Wild West of the lockdown period where they could contact and talk with anyone and everyone. We can only go off and respond to what we see on TV.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1326

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:48 pm

Oh yeah totally - I'm sure a LOT of stuff went down.  

Locky said himself in an interview he assumed the season was going to get canned, and I expect the girls figured they didn't have to maintain their nicey-nicey girlpower friendships.  True colours would have come out and bitchy cliques formed IMO.

What we're seeing on screen is the end result of all that, without any of the intervening info.

I'm cringeing at the thought of all the interviews Bella will be giving when her contract expires - especially since if she's F2 that probably won't be for another 6 months, by which time most people won't care or even remember this boring a** season, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:12 pm

What's all the fuss about this Bella? IMO, she's average and basic; a dime a dozen. Would she have gotten any attention if the cameras were not focus on her intently? And it's not always about looks. She just doesn't have that oomph.

Case in point, that Cam guy is eating up all of the scene in those pool shots. His presence and looks is the X factor... Oomph!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by bondi_blonde Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:45 pm

Bobette wrote:OK so lock Izzy in as Team Bella then.  Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 3806527698

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 WrhwJ8a
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 OEwkcqp

Source

How long before that gets deleted you reckon?

I just knew Izzy was a mean girl. There is no way that Irena has done anything like what they are accusing her of. You could tell by the look on her face that she had no clue about the fight. It looked like it came from no where. And that footage of Izzy, Bella, Bec and Steph standing around the fire talking about whether they should tell Locky what kind of a person Irena really is.... that is bad behaviour. Women don't do that. Nasty girls do.

Regardless of edit, I feel it can often be quite obvious why someone has gone on the show. Irena is 30-something and single - she wants a man, not an Insta presence.
Bella seems to have no shortage of boyfriends, she's 25 and likes to travel - I don't see marriage and kids in the near future...
bondi_blonde
bondi_blonde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333