SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:12 am

https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/bella-irena-locky-phone-call/

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:27 am

In the cake decorating video in this interview Locky says his perfect date would be outdoors a picnic or something (Combi van date??)

https://www.mamamia.com.au/the-bachelor-twitter-reactions/

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:30 am

Enough wrote:Irena Srbinovska’s brother talks about The Bachelor Locky joining their family, we’re now 110% sure she wins
https://thewash.online/reality-check/the-bachelor/irena-srbinovska-brother-igor/

Well, I have to like her now. My brother is Igor too!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:00 pm

IMO If this rumour is true I will say it again this will just show how much she is seeking fame instead of love because why would you turn him down if she is 'all in' with him as she says. IMO she will be even more hated by the Australian public afterwards for being so childish and fake.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8757411/The-Bachelor-2020-spoiler-Wild-theory-Locky-Gilberts-finale.html

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by oldmcdonald Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:12 am

dolcimumma wrote:IMO If this rumour is true I will say it again this will just show how much she is seeking fame instead of love because why would you turn him down if she is 'all in' with him as she says.  IMO she will be even more hated by the Australian public afterwards for being so childish and fake.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8757411/The-Bachelor-2020-spoiler-Wild-theory-Locky-Gilberts-finale.html

Not only that but no one will believe in any so called “love story”, just two rejects who happen to end up together because Locky had to end the season with someone

oldmcdonald

Female Posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:43 am

oldmcdonald wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:IMO If this rumour is true I will say it again this will just show how much she is seeking fame instead of love because why would you turn him down if she is 'all in' with him as she says.  IMO she will be even more hated by the Australian public afterwards for being so childish and fake.

Not only that but no one will believe in any so called “love story”, just two rejects who happen to end up together because Locky had to end the season with someone

I agree. Why would Irina accept his love when you know you are not his first choice and being shown on national television!

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:04 am

IMO they committed to that ending early - pre-COVID, when they had Bella in mind for Bette, and were then stuck with it even though IMO she must have pissed someone in production off bigtime during the 4-month break to earn such a drastic 180 in her edit coming back.

I don't think it's any coincidence they filmed full dates (and kisses) with so many girls post-lockdown.  IMO the ending was scripted as "Bella +1", the +1 being whichever of the remaining girls were willing (or naiive enough) to go through with such a disrespectful ending

The blowback from this is going to make Blake and Badger's finales look like jolly picnics, IMO.   Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 1f62c
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:12 am

The so dramatic podcast said in there podcast uploaded today that that’s not the ending but that Bella doesn’t have a great reaction to being rejected and did something that divided her and irena even more but that she didn’t want to spoilt what it was. I don’t like the podcast but Regardless without that info I just don’t believe that’s what’s gonna happen. That would not be a great thing for irena. Megan from the podcast also confirmed that locky and irena are still together, and says that one of locky’s friend told her that he’s still with whoever he choose and there doing great.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:17 am

Zaynab wrote:The so dramatic podcast said in there podcast uploaded today that that’s not the ending but that Bella doesn’t have a great reaction to being rejected and did something that divided her and irena even more but that she didn’t want to spoilt what it was. I don’t like the podcast but Regardless without that info I just don’t believe that’s what’s gonna happen. That would not be a great thing for irena. Megan from the podcast also confirmed that locky and irena are still together, and says that one of locky’s friend told her that he’s still with whoever he choose and there doing great.

I've been waiting for the media to report on whatever Megan said in the podcast today regarding the finale, because I wasn't going to listen.You did the Lord's work listening 🙏🏼
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:36 am

Bobette wrote:IMO they committed to that ending early - pre-COVID, when they had Bella in mind for Bette, and were then stuck with it even though IMO she must have pissed someone in production off bigtime during the 4-month break to earn such a drastic 180 in her edit coming back.

I don't think it's any coincidence they filmed full dates (and kisses) with so many girls post-lockdown.  IMO the ending was scripted as "Bella +1", the +1 being whichever of the remaining girls were willing (or naiive enough) to go through with such a disrespectful ending

The blowback from this is going to make Blake and Badger's finales look like jolly picnics, IMO.   Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 1f62c

https://punkee.com.au/the-bachelor-bella-contract/108732
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:47 am

Vjeff wrote:
Bobette wrote:IMO they committed to that ending early - pre-COVID, when they had Bella in mind for Bette, and were then stuck with it even though IMO she must have pissed someone in production off bigtime during the 4-month break to earn such a drastic 180 in her edit coming back.

https://punkee.com.au/the-bachelor-bella-contract/108732

100% exactly what I said since Day 1 (but no I'm not the source laugh out loud)

The latest rumour is that series frontrunner Bella Varelis is expected to make the finale on Thursday night because, err…she signed a contract to ensure she’d make the final two.

According to the latest kettle of tea from the So Dramatic! podcast, “The source says Bella had a clause in her contract that she would be guaranteed to make the top two, she was signed to an agent for acting and was supposed to move to LA this year but then it got postponed because The Bachelor offer came up,” host Megan Pustetto claims.

“So they negotiated the contract for her and to make it worthwhile, they made sure she would be in the final two. She is only doing the show to promote herself and her career.”

Also believe this.  :yes:

Pustetto went on to say that she heard Locky actually wanted Bec to make the top two — instead of Bella. “Apparently, Locky had a stronger connection with Bec and wanted to send Bella home when she started carrying on about Irena, [in] the episode where he pulled her aside during the cocktail party. But he had to make up with her and put on a charade as to why he was still keeping her on the show after what she did.”

Later in the podcast episode, Pustetto also claimed that during her time in the mansion, Bella would constantly call herself a “Sydney socialite” and say that “she wanted to be the next Bachelorette.” Hopefully, we can put all these rumours to rest when the season wraps this week….but I doubt it!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:55 am

Wasn't there a rumour at the start of the season that Locky picked Bella to be F1 but producers didn't agree to it.

Also there was a rumour that similar to above, that she is guaranteed to be F2

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333