SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:16 am

@Hawaii Girl  I don't think so - nose looks different?  Here is one from another angle.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Zg8WbNF

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 UtHkzoE

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by quick_dry Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:15 am

leavers wrote:I agree, it probably has been canned and just hasn't been announced in any way;
I think it's still going because they had a crew member in the ratty looking basic black uniform and earpiece walking up the dirt road to their car out where it turns into proper sealed road, and there were over 20 big wheelie bins overflowing with rubbish (looked like lots of bottles), a few production trucks and a crew member down the front in a little marquee/open tent thing presumably monitoring who comes in and out of the set.

it's a pretty awful day and there wasn't anything happening outside so I didn't stay around for long as it started sprinkling rain - but the set still seems to be active. You can see the crew outside, and one of the crew running from the back yard back into the 'mansion'.

ETA: you can also see the true stars are there, the alpacas :p

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 VZWjr5VBachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 AsH1b6tBachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Makx46o

quick_dry
quick_dry

Male Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:35 am

I wonder for how long? How to have group dates? Where can they film? Locky lives in a different house. He shouldn't and couldn't visit the girls.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:47 am

They'll probably do lots of those dumb hiking/sporty dates or candlelit dinner tables in the middle of the bush.  They're going to have to get creative to make it interesting!  Green screens maybe?  laugh out loud

This batch of girls got majorly screwed by fate - lack lustre dates, zero exotic destinations, and potentially no jobs and sick family members to go back to.  I still wonder if they realise the full scale of this.

@quick_dry Cheers for the first-hand info and impressive drone shots.  yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:20 am

Astrobach wrote:
leavers wrote:good tbh, maybe they'll realise they don't need them if everyone has to stop? I don't really care about people getting them, and I don't judge a person's personality by their procedures, but I've been watching older seasons and it is so nice to see women who haven't had a laundry list of procedures done. People looked individual, like themselves; now everyone just wants to look like a clone and it's a bit sad on a societal level.

I agree, it probably has been canned and just hasn't been announced in any way; I kept my eye on the article about Big Brother's filming to see if they updated it with Bach info but they never did. I don't follow Osher anymore either but a quick check of his socials shows lots of posts about social distancing!

I do have feelings about it, nothing new! It makes me feel very sad that those beautiful young women have so little self- esteem and appreciation for who they are that they get caught up in the addictive cycle of always ‘ improving’ their features to look like this or that model, and that at such a fragile age in one’s identity. 7 years ago...How old is she? She started at 20 or earlier? That’s nuts, and for me a sign of major lack of REAL support from family and friends. This trend is just accentuating everything that is FAKE. and then they try to say they are ‘ REAL’ ... :headbanging Tired of this robotic culture. Maybe this break will finally open people’s eyes into their true INNER value, away from all these sad and costly strategies and procedures.
JMHO

20?!  I am shocked. Plus who can even afford it at 20. I will never understand why people do this to their face. It makes them look so much older than they are - I am 27 and she looks a lot older than me or anyone I know.

Sign of what the show has become when you're crediting who did your face
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Screen14

Last edited by Vjeff on Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by quick_dry Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:23 am

Bobette wrote:zero exotic destinations
nah, I'm sure they had time for the girls to drive themselves up to Penriff or the beach ;)

(when do we _ever_ have exotic destinations aside from the FRC in the bachelor's kiss-of-death location - South Africa? giggling )
quick_dry
quick_dry

Male Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:28 pm

quick_dry wrote:
Bobette wrote:zero exotic destinations
nah, I'm sure they had time for the girls to drive themselves up to Penriff or the beach ;)

(when do we _ever_  have exotic destinations aside from the FRC in the bachelor's kiss-of-death location - South Africa? giggling )

Haha true, the excitement Timm and Angie had to fake over being an hour away in Byron Bay was classic. Although I do have to say I have wanted to go to New Caledonia ever since the Badges finale - looked beautiful.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:09 pm

@Vjeff I can see them being REALLY excited to leave the mansion! No need to fake IMO, when offered a breath of fresh air at the beach! laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:24 am

https://tvtonight.com.au/2020/03/10-suspends-filming-on-the-bachelor.html

The announcement we’ve all been waiting for.
Filming suspended

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:28 am

No BiP on TV, no Bach to sleuth. What am I meant to do with my time now? Be productive? SHEESH.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:30 am

Bobette wrote:No BiP on TV, no Bach to sleuth.  What am I meant to do with my time now?  Be productive?  SHEESH.

😂😂😂 too funny!

I really wonder how they are going to handle the break in Filming. I don’t imagine it being a short break so it’s not like they can keep locky and the girls off social media and out of contact etc 🤔🤷‍�

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:22 am

@Kas_256 Yeah it's going to be a mess (just like everything else at the moment).  I have a feeling this "break" might translate to "cancellation" in a few weeks.

Oh to be a fly on the wall when the contestants realise exactly what's been going on - so much has changed since filming started, it would be such a shock!  

And they can't use their 30 seconds of "fame" to get free lip fillers/tans/teeth, or even get drunk with friends and post duck-lipped selfies - what a nightmare.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333