SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:22 pm

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 EilrgWdVkAIyRJT
TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 EimRQqOUMAI34Zu
The Bachelor Australia rose @TheBachelorAU
Irena or Bella, who will be the missing piece to Locky's heart 💕 #TheBachelorAU comes to an end 7.30 tonight on 10. pic.twitter.com/WZ76EDmfzA
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheBachelorAU
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by oldmcdonald Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:22 pm

Interesting comments on social media about how Bella’s dress matches the ring Locky was holding 🤔

oldmcdonald

Female Posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:38 pm

Hmmm both quite dark. Gosh I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t choose either and went away to clear his mind and then choose. I’m excited to see how this pans out. Is there the potential for Bella to be so ‘heartbroken’ at F2 that it makes Locky question his decision and not decide on the spot at all???
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:21 pm

Maddy wrote:TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 EimRQqOUMAI34Zu
TheBachelorAU comes to an end 7.30 tonight on 10. pic.twitter.com/WZ76EDmfzA

I definitely think it’s Irena based on the dress. Her dress matches the pocketkerchief in Locky’s pocket. His suit color complements her dress colour too. Very safari-ish for both of them. Bella’s clashes with Locky’s attire. IG @thebachelorau 

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 91d70c10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:31 pm

I 100% believe Irena is F1 but that is straight up the ugliest finale dress I've ever seen TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 1f633 Bella's isn't great either, but sticking the F1 in what is basically a brown cow print maxi dress with a matching belt really is just the perfect metaphor for 2020 laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:32 pm

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 3806527698 @AllAboutLove his pocket square looks like it's made from the same fabric as her dress.  cantstopl

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 EMVJMcv

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 C6flCbs

Could not be any more obvious IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by oldmcdonald Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:33 pm

Just caught the end of Bec’s interview on Kyle and Jackie O, she said Bella won’t be watching from their place tonight

oldmcdonald

Female Posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:35 pm

@Bobette laugh out loud it really does! Stylist thinking she’s slick laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:39 pm

@Hawaii Girl laugh out loud they’re both pretty bad for finale dresses but I guess that’s what the stylist wanted. I so prefer the stylist before Kim became the stylist TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 4256136633 I miss her and Bec who did the tanning. She gave so many clues on her sm laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:09 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Maddy wrote:TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 EimRQqOUMAI34Zu
TheBachelorAU comes to an end 7.30 tonight on 10. pic.twitter.com/WZ76EDmfzA

I definitely think it’s Irena based on the dress. Her dress matches the pocketkerchief in Locky’s pocket. His suit color complements her dress colour too. Very safari-ish for both of them. Bella’s clashes with Locky’s attire. IG @thebachelorau 

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 91d70c10

The sun in that collage of Bella and Irena is doing my head in. I think the timing is very close
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:27 pm

I actually love Bella's dress but it would be better if the stripes weren't so defined. Don't want full ombre (that's a bit passe) but just more subtle.

Irena's dress is ... what?? Looks like the old 1970s curtains me and my cousin used to run around playing dressups with

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:40 pm

Bobette wrote:TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 3806527698 @AllAboutLove his pocket square looks like it's made from the same fabric as her dress.  cantstopl

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 EMVJMcv

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 C6flCbs

Could not be any more obvious IMO.

I think this time they have changed a few things. His pocket square and style definitely goes with Irena's but the ring and decoration go with Bella's outfit...clearly the producers want to confuse audiences. This to me suggests Irena, but the wind...mmmmm, it was very very windy when Locky is sobbing and Bella's background was very windy too 🤔 Unless they changed the pocket square if he changed his minds 😁 What a stretch that would be. Or all could be a farse and he acted as if he loves both and was part of the script to make for a 'different' finale and keep surprising people. Didn't Blake said that they basically forces to propose Sam F and to eliminate Louise. He was confused, sure but the still did not want to propose. This year the whole franchise seems more scripted than ever.

Last edited by Genevieve Australia on Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333