SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:15 am

Welp, there goes my hope for Izzy on BIP or being the next Bachelorette 😢. She's gone and got herself a boyfriend.

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Finch Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:16 am

Right, so has everyone taken note of the shoes and toenail polish colours? laugh out loud
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by oldmcdonald Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:15 am

https://thewash.online/reality-check/the-bachelor/locky-actually-sent-bella-a-text-before-dumping-her-on-the-bachelor-and-it-changes-everything/
Surely they wouldn’t have had phones on them at this stage

oldmcdonald

Female Posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:28 am

No couple video yet but both locky and irena have done their “couples post”
Gushing love.......... I want to see the video and how they interact now.

Edit to add - you can tell Locky actually wrote this post with the wording and grammar.

Also I’ve just seen the couples video.....she looks so little next to him and he’s so huge just protecting her. Looking forward to seeing their interactions moving forward Smiley

Last edited by Kas_256 on Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:31 am

Kas_256 wrote:No video yet but both locky and irena have done their “couples post”
Gushing love.......... I want to see the video and how they interact now.

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:37 am

Aren’t those filmed right after the final rose ceremony? Matt and Chelsie’s was.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:17 am

I am done with the show. Good on Bella for restricting her comments, Irena has done the same so  I guess the same standards apply. So Dramatic and the tabloids have clearly  been fooling people. So Dramatic is IMO starting to sound like US's Reality Steve 😂 Anyway, Izzy has also spoken up on punkee and has confirmed that even before COVID-19 Irena was bath-mouthing Bella behind her back... we did manage to see a bit of that. I have the feeling that @HEA and @leavers may want to read what Izzy had to sayd for IMP both Steph and Izzy, they have nothing to lose as they are aligning with the 'loser' and they are both nice girls. IMO we have no reason to think otherwise besides gossip shared by So Dramatic, who I believe may be getting the 'insider info' from Irena IMO. Poor So Dramatic, no wonder why she was never a respected journalist. The Australian franchise  has a F1 been so unpopular as Irena among other contestants, to the point of being ccused of being a fake, bitchy, vicious person by the most likeable contestants, so in Australia, Irena's case is a first.  

Finally, I watched the video of Irina and Lochy and IMO there is nothing there... if they are still together this is going to be IMO another Matt and Chelsie story but Chelsie, unlike Irena, was not a drama loving  bitchy girl. The contestants actually liked Chelsie.  I am glad this is over. Irena and Lochy are not very smart and are so dull and unatractive together IMO that is a relief to see them forever gone of my TV and since I don't watch free TV I ak sure I will never see them again 😁

https://punkee.com.au/the-bachelor-izzy-elimination-interview/108936
Here an excerpt,  Ezzy on what really happened with Bella and Irena:
“From what we’re seeing, it really looks like the whole feud is staged over Irena talking to Locky which is not the case at all.  There was a whole lot that happened during iso, off-camera, things that were said by Irena to us girls about Bella and it was at the point they were still best friends. And Bella found out about those things and that’s why she reacted in the way she did, she felt betrayed by someone she thought was her best friend. She said things about Bella that were lies and didn’t really happen.”

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:42 am

There are multiple sides of the story to what happened btwn Irena and Bella, including this one:

https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/bachelor-bella-irena-fight/

All we have evidence of as viewers was Bella consistently criticising Irena to the other girls, to Locky, and to his mum while we haven't seen Irena do this. Whether it was edited out or not - who knows but there isn't a shortage of scenes where Bella goes ballistic (quite obsessively) about Irena.. imo, it's all mind games to herd the sheep around her ...

Gee I really thought Locky was going to chase after Bella after he rejected her! I don't know if Locky and Irena will last - I do think there was a connection from the beginning and once again, I do WISH the producers spent more time focusing on that rather than the bad acting (which is getting worse every year..)  

It's a big call for him to call Irena his future wife and baby mamma... we will see....

And Bella's insta post calling him a frog... what a bitter child ..  no no

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:35 am

And according to this interview, Izzy says the reason for the Irena/Bella feud is because Irena told everyone Bella was only there to get famous boost her insta-following.  Which IMO she very clearly was, so....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by quix Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:08 pm

Bobette wrote:
Enough wrote:You know something is not right

:yes:

Also I notice since that DM article pointing out how ~ strange ~ it is that her numbers jump on Thursdays and Fridays, not Wednesdays and Thursdays (when the show airs) her numbers suddenly jumped yesterday *like magic*.  

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 5Jg9Nm8

Source

Seems to me she had a standing order for a certain number of followers to be purchased throughout the season, not realising her choppy edit and plummeting popularity would be a dead giveaway that the followers are not all genuine.

Not sure if you've seen as well, but Bella and Irena are getting about the same amount of likes on each picture - and Bella's pre-Bach photos only got 100-300 likes - Bella's clearly not bothered to buy likes since they're not visible within Australia anymore giggling

quix

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:18 pm

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 DFFMXBHdL7Z0xGU6
The Bachelor Australia rose @TheBachelorAU
We've got a very special message just for you from Locky and Irena! We can't even with these two 😍 #TheBachelorAU pic.twitter.com/9e8XgbqaA2
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheBachelorAU
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:35 pm

Terrible idea IMO Osher, just let this one rest in peace TYVM.  

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333