SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:19 am

Enough wrote:Sportsbet has Abbie at $3.50. Please not Abble

That’s been my concern since last week @Enough
Although she’s still polarising, TPTB really helped her out by releasing the footage of Mary and Cass b*tching about her. They didn’t need to do that and she’s had a lot of positive coverage since then.
She makes good TV, and she’s very sexually forward, which production would LOVE in a lead. She’s even saying she would consider being Bette, but not this year (probably as it would be a sh!t season with no travel) but it could also be a cover for being in discussions.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:58 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Enough wrote:Sportsbet has Abbie at $3.50. Please not Abble

That’s been my concern since last week @Enough
Although she’s still polarising, TPTB really helped her out by releasing the footage of Mary and Cass b*tching about her. They didn’t need to do that and she’s had a lot of positive coverage since then.
She makes good TV, and she’s very sexually forward, which production would LOVE in a lead. She’s even saying she would consider being Bette, but not this year (probably as it would be a sh!t season with no travel) but it could also be a cover for being in discussions.

Anyone who does this year is going to get the bargain bin season of the Bachelorette so I bet they'll struggle to get anyone good if they really want to do it this year. And production could be shut down at any moment if the situation gets worse which lets face it, it probably will.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:09 am

I really cant see them filming The Bachelorette this year. At this stage South Australians will think twice about leaving SA as from 28 July they cant get back to SA.

NSW don't want anybody from Victoria and who knows where Syd will be with the Covid 19 situation in the next few weeks

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:50 am

Oh god no not Abbie. I was thinking Britt
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:49 pm

Elly and her sister have been announced as joint bachelorettes
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:16 pm

Sundy wrote:Elly and her sister have been announced as joint bachelorettes

Not a fan of this decision at all.  Wasn't impressed with Elly on Matt's season and the dual Bettes thing says to me TPTB already know she doesn't have the X-factor to carry a season on her own.  Bargain basement season indeed.  

Boo.  no Congrats to whoever it was who spotted her at the Ch 10 office though - you called it.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:21 pm

I’m open to it despite everything...anything BUT Abbie IMO, at least Elly is a more credible choice as a serious candidate for long lasting relationship. And her sister is older so that will bring a diverse group of guys.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:23 pm

I would have preferred Abbie - that's how much I do not like this idea.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:25 pm

@Bobette rofl This is gonna be fun on the board!!! I won’t even ask why you hate Elly so much. It’ll be interesting for sure.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:36 pm

Well now hate is a strong word... I wouldn't go that far.  laugh out loud

I "went off her" on Matt's season after that whole thing with Abbie  Not a fan of Abbie either but she came off looking really petty IMO, and the fake tears when she left... YAWN.

Also, I'm going to say it, she's not hot enough to motivate guys to compete for her, IMO. Neither of them are.  And "visual appeal" is a HUGE factor with female Leads IMO.

@Enough is right - who are they going to get?  No one from SA unless they never want to go home, and no one from Vic unless they can convince border patrols they are "essential workers".

So we'll have all NSW dates, mostly NSW contestants, and two half-a**sed Leads neither of which IMO could carry a season on their own.  This does not fill me with enthusiasm.

But of course I will still watch.   bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

ETA:  Abbie and Britt H must be FUMING.  Should have held out for the big role rather than slumming it in Fiji eh girls?!  cantstopl

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:43 pm

Oh. Well this is not what I wanted. She's definitely not the "sweetheart" everyone thought she was when she was first introduced. I check her IG every now and again, she she gets more and more IG every time. And with her sister? Is this going to be like NZ/US and the guys have to choose which sister they eventually want?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:48 pm

@butterflylove Please, tell me more...I’m not following her and wonder what you mean by “ she gets more and more IG every time. “ ? She gets more followers?
Yes, the NZ model maybe?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Genevieve Australia
Idlemess
Norcalgal
LoveDovez
AllAboutLove
NancyDrew
bondi_blonde
Dumb
amylou
dorkasauras
Kas_256