SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 60 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 38 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:31 am

Bobette wrote:BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 NsZKMYp

Didn't we deduce Osher couldn't have been there unless he was breaking quarantine? question

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Kg4WPTF

That's Osh here, so he must have been there night 1.. when did he fly to Melb for TMS?

ETA: Or is it not? The haircut looks shorter than Osh's beautiful hair, but it's where he would stand..
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:08 am

Yeah it does look like him but... how?  Wasn't he quarantining in Melb by then?  scratch  Need to check upthread but can't be bothered. laugh out loud

Pap pics for night 1 are dated 29/07.  When did Masked Singer start filming, does anyone remember?  @Enough you're good with dates any idea?

ETA: This is from July 24, 3 days before they apparently started filming, and we thought Osher would already be in Melbourne by then.

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 GDzpmsi

I wonder if they filmed Osher's bit with the girls before he left, days before they met the guys. Elly's hair looks very different between SCs.

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 TxzskaQ

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 NsZKMYp

Source: Tenplay

But then, if that is him with his back to camera in the blue suit, he must have been there at the time. Is it definitely him do we think?

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:15 am

Ha ha ha. I have no life. Just checked. First episode of TMS was filmed on Sat 1 Aug. So Osher could have filmed night one of The  Bachelorette
https://tvtonight.com.au/2020/07/masked-singer-filming-in-melbourne-studio-audience-in-sydney.html

Last edited by Enough on Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:16 am

Thanks @Enough.  thumbsup  

I guess it probably is Osher then?  Just with an extra tight haircut?  

Hmmm.... actually I'm still not sure.  Part doesn't look right to me.  dizzy

SC for comparison.  What does everyone reckon?  Body double? laugh out loud

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 DgajiOq

Source

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 L8De17L

Source: Tenplay.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:01 pm

butterflylove wrote:I'm also counting 17 guys on the couches? Surely there's a few more though? 17 between 2 doesn't seem right, even in covid times?

I make it 18 but that yeah, nowhere near enough for 2 Leads IMO.

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 QYAtV6D

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:35 pm

Just went through all the comments on the promo and couldn't see any friends tagging the guys 😢.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:39 pm

butterflylove wrote:Just went through all the comments on the promo and couldn't see any friends tagging the guys 😢.

Thank you for your sacrifice @butterflylove - I had a quick look but my eyes glazed over.  BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:03 pm

Got one - Damien Stone.

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 O1SHlp1

Source

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 OBtreqT

Source

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 KYYq9AM

Source: Tenplay

He's from Vic - birthday Jan 31!

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Oy5DpuM

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 TFOV5mP

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:24 pm

Enough wrote:Ha ha ha. I have no life. Just checked. First episode of TMS was filmed on Sat 1 Aug. So Osher could have filmed night one of The  Bachelorette
https://tvtonight.com.au/2020/07/masked-singer-filming-in-melbourne-studio-audience-in-sydney.html

Getting back to this - if night 1 of Bette was July 29 and the first ep of TMS was Aug 1 the blue sleeve can't be Osher as he would have already been in Vic quarantining, surely?

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 NsZKMYp

Also this just does not look like the back of his head to me - Osher has a side part and quiff, this guy's hair looks totally different IMO.  And why not show his face if it was Osher?

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 HHhdTGc

Source

So who is it?  Is he just a contestant who's standing out the front of the group?  Is it the same guy greeting Elly & Becky earlier?  Is he a replacement host and if so who has that hair?  scratch
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:05 am

Coming from Syd to Melbourne you don't need to quarantine

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:28 am

Ahhhhh, I didn't know that, thanks @Enough.  So why was Urzila quarantining?  Did she come from NZ?  That might be why I'm confused.

.... still doesn't look like Osher's hair tho laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:31 am

Bobette wrote:Ahhhhh, I didn't know that, thanks @Enough.  So why was Urzila quarantining?  Did she come from NZ?  That might be why I'm confused.

Yes. Ursula have to quarantine in Syd because she came from NZ.

.... still doesn't look like Osher's hair tho laugh out loud

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 60 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 38 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Genevieve Australia
Idlemess
Norcalgal
LoveDovez
AllAboutLove
NancyDrew
bondi_blonde
Dumb
amylou
dorkasauras
Kas_256