SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 60 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 39 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:13 am

bondi_blonde wrote:I can’t bring the photo across but have a look at the Instagram account of someone called edmules. Is that the guy in the tux with the man bun?

I think he's married @bondi_blonde: https://www.instagram.com/p/BzHbu2qp2nc/

Really want to find this guy though so do keep looking - he's standing out to me for a few reasons and I expect him to go far.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 QrUgUor

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:36 am

Bobette wrote:
bondi_blonde wrote:I can’t bring the photo across but have a look at the Instagram account of someone called edmules. Is that the guy in the tux with the man bun?

I think he's married @bondi_blonde: https://www.instagram.com/p/BzHbu2qp2nc/

Really want to find this guy though so do keep looking - he's standing out to me for a few reasons and I expect him to go far.

Snipped...

Since when has that stopped them...weren't Sophie's Stu and Angie's Carlin technically still married during their respective seasons?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:04 pm

@Sprite Very True. Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 3806527698

It's not a match for me though - have a look at his pics and see what you think.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:41 am

OK I think I'm finally satisfied that this is Osher.   Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 3806527698

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 I02pohi

This GD was near the end of Locky's season, about 3 weeks before the start of Elly's.  Hair does look the same here IMO. :yes:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 4621czI

Source

I guess he just gained a little lockdown weight. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:03 am

But he was slimmer on the filming of TMS

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:07 am

Enough wrote:But he was slimmer on the filming of TMS

Don't so this too me @Enough I had just made peace with it being him.  cantstopl

Maybe because it was the dead of winter he was wearing three layers of thermal underwear and it made him look extra t h i c c.  

They still put the girls in skimpy dresses though of course, as per usual...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:28 am

Tonight there is another promo and it is not Osher who introduced the Bachelorettes to the guy

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:37 am

@Enough WHO WAS IT??? question

I gotta find that ad....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:47 am

Enough wrote:Tonight there is another promo and it is not Osher who introduced the Bachelorettes to the guy

@Enough did this air during the episode? Because all I got was the normal promo, with the French/Italian guy (Rudy?) doing the introducing.

cc: @Bobette
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:59 am

Yeah a lot of people on SM were already confusing Rudy for being a new host, eg:

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 3806527698

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:02 am

butterflylove wrote:
Enough wrote:Tonight there is another promo and it is not Osher who introduced the Bachelorettes to the guy

@Enough did this air during the episode? Because all I got was the normal promo, with the French/Italian guy (Rudy?) doing the introducing.

cc: @Bobette

I could be wrong. Could be one of the guys!

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:03 pm

It is also not the first cocktail party - so no doubt Osher isn't there and the boys are helping out.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 60 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 39 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Genevieve Australia
Idlemess
Norcalgal
LoveDovez
AllAboutLove
NancyDrew
bondi_blonde
Dumb
amylou
dorkasauras
Kas_256