SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 60 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 41 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:41 pm

@DirtyStreetPie and I were talking again, and she mentioned this guy (don't ask me which one he is because 🤷🏻‍�). DSP mentioned he's followed by Charley and Gemma, and I just found that Leilani follows him as well. Can we match him? Or put him on a list of possibilities for future reference.

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Screen82
https://www.instagram.com/trentrutherford_/
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:41 pm

LOL shazzam - all at once. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:55 pm

Could Trent be tall guy with glasses? Or am I clutching at straws? Tall guy seems to have his ear pierced, but Trent doesn't?

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 ZQ9CyxZ

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Avatars-3yuL6pPy47ZPMzDx-uyAqzg-t500x500
Source
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:57 pm

Bobette wrote:This guy has a tatt behind his left ear.  I can't see FB pics because I'm not a member - can someone look for a matching tatt?

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 SDv1tp5

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 I7NavYz

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

Checked his fb out. Couldn't see the side of his ear at all. From what I found he loves cricket, and goes for collingwood (good on him).
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:59 pm

I don't think the guy in the blue suit standing next to Frazer has a Matrix picture.   Harry and him both don't Suspect

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Kg4WPTF

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:04 am

butterflylove wrote:@DirtyStreetPie and I were talking again, and she mentioned this guy (don't ask me which one he is because 🤷🏻️). DSP mentioned he's followed by Charley and Gemma, and I just found that Leilani follows him as well. Can we match him? Or put him on a list of possibilities for future reference.

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Screen82

OK OK could Trent be blue suit guy then?  Same thick neck.  laugh out loud   (Assuming he's the guy on the left in the IG pic?). That would make an even 20 contestants

Agent99 wrote:I don't think the guy in the blue suit standing next to Frazer has a Matrix picture. Harry and him both don't Suspect

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Kg4WPTF
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:08 am

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:@DirtyStreetPie and I were talking again, and she mentioned this guy (don't ask me which one he is because 🤷🏻️). DSP mentioned he's followed by Charley and Gemma, and I just found that Leilani follows him as well. Can we match him? Or put him on a list of possibilities for future reference.

OK OK could Trent be blue suit guy then?  Same thick neck.  laugh out loud   (Assuming he's the guy on the left in the IG pic?). That would make an even 20 contestants

Don't think so, he seems to have a longer neck in his soundcloud photo I found above. Blue suit guy seems to not have a neck. Reminds me a bit of Mitch from last season. A rugby player perhaps?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:16 am

Ten bucks says friend of Jackson then.  bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 3806527698

ETA: Oh actually, Elly was hanging out with Jackson pre-show, maybe she liked one of his friends and TPTB set something up...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:37 am

Question for those who have been doing the hard yards trawling through insta follows - which guys aren't accepting follows from Leilani et al? That will give us our Top guys IMO because they have stricter SM rules.

I haven't seen Pete on any of the Paradise wannabe's lists, have you? Also haven't seen anyone matching Man Bun Mystery Man? (think I'll abbreviate him to MBMM laugh out loud). And still no one matching Blue Suit Thick Neck?

question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:04 am

@Bobette just went and checked them all (had to temporarily follow Leilani et al.)

Ab - Leilani & Marg
Andrew -
Damien -
Frazer - Steph & Timm
Harry - Marlaina & Bill
Joe - Elly
Nick - Leilani & Bel
Pascal - Leilani & Bel
Pete -
Rudy - Leilani & Marg
Saj - Leilani
Sam - Leilani
Shannon - Leilani & Bel
Trent - Leilani

Okay, this is weird. Gemma and Charley were following some of the guys earlier today, but aren't now.. insta is glitching at the moment too.

Andrew is the odd standout to me. Damien, Harry & Pete all make sense.

Last edited by butterflylove on Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:13 am

@butterflylove bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1022092695

If Andrew's funny he might make it till near the end for entertainment value.  I guess they'd pair him with Elly?

How did we get Harry - who was following him?  I am too lazy to scroll back 5 pages.  laugh out loud

ETA: Might be glitching or the guys might have had their wrists slapped.  Re-read your CONTRACTS, gentlemen.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:28 am

Bobette wrote:@butterflylove bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1022092695

If Andrew's funny he might make it till near the end for entertainment value.  I guess they'd pair him with Elly?

How did we get Harry - who was following him?  I am too lazy to scroll back 5 pages.  laugh out loud

ETA: Might be glitching or the guys might have had their wrists slapped.  Re-read your CONTRACTS, gentlemen.

IT WAS LEILANI!! I went back through my messages. But also Marlaina and dog park Bill follow him. I don't know if a guy can reject a follow after they've accepted it? But Leilani is definitely not following him now.

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 60 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 41 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Genevieve Australia
Idlemess
Norcalgal
LoveDovez
AllAboutLove
NancyDrew
bondi_blonde
Dumb
amylou
dorkasauras
Kas_256