SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 60 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 52 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:12 pm

Dumb wrote:@Bobette
He's hot, but he reminds me of most tradies that I've seen. He looks a lot like one of the plumbers at my place.

Tradies do get the ladies.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 3806527698

I think the football thing would be a big drawcard - there seems to be tonnes of girls who aspire to being a WAG.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:37 am

None of these boys will be TheBachelor. According to Ten upfront, next year Bachelor will be the most eligible Bachelor we have ever seen. Who do they have in mind?
https://tvtonight.com.au/2020/10/upfronts-2021-10-live-blog.html

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:47 am

So I guess tonight's the harbour bridge date. I still don't get how people say 'the most incredible date I've been on', on like every date? Is your outside dating life that boring?
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:52 am

Enough wrote:None of these boys will be TheBachelor. According to Ten upfront, next year Bachelor will be the most eligible Bachelor we have ever seen. Who do they have in mind?

Maybe Doc Brown finally caved and agreed to do it - he's out of a job ATM with no Jungle.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:25 am

Bobette wrote:
Enough wrote:None of these boys will be TheBachelor. According to Ten upfront, next year Bachelor will be the most eligible Bachelor we have ever seen. Who do they have in mind?

Maybe Doc Brown finally caved and agreed to do it - he's out of a job ATM with no Jungle.

My thoughts exactly @Bobette, if they’re bigging it up that much it has to be the Dr! Although the Jungle is happening this year, just saw it on Facebook, they’re apparently filming in NSW somewhere.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:26 am

Jungle is back. Will be filmed in Nov and air Jan 3. He still have The Living Room. If its him, I will stay clear of him. He can't seem to have a long term relationship.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:28 am

He's hot, but isn't he 42, cause they're looking for guys under 40.
Dumb
Dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:42 am

Oh right I hadn't heard that!  NSW jungle?  LOL ok then.  Political jungle maybe...  Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 3806527698

If it's not the doc I really have no idea who they'd see as such a big drawcard.  It won't be Jett Kenny IMO - he already turned it down once and his sister just died so he'd have other things on his mind IMO.

Must be someone they've never mentioned before surely because of the usual rumoured names none would justify such strong language IMO ("most eligible bachelor we've ever seen"? Go on then).  

I am intrigued, but still expecting to be disappointed because, you know, it's TPTB.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:49 am

Liam Hemsworth as the next bachelor? rofl  Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 1f609
Dumb
Dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:17 am

Dumb wrote:Liam Hemsworth as the next bachelor? rofl  Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 1f609

Or the Lesser Hemsworth? Luke?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:27 am

Any Hemsworth would do - even the fourth brother, Larry from The Good Place.  He's fictional, but I doubt anyone would notice.  cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:39 am

Here we go. Harry hasn't even been out of the house for 24 hours and he's blabbing already. Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 3806527698

Sharna Burgess was strongly rumoured to be the 2020 Bachelorette this season, months before Becky and Elly Miles were finally chosen.

And it appears the 2020 suitors thought the very same thing, according to former House Rules star Harry Harris - who voluntary left the competition on Thursday.

Shortly after his departure, he told Pedestrian that the boys were left 'completely shocked' when they came face-to-face with the sisters, after believing for months it would be the Dancing With The Stars judge, 35.

Harry said: 'All the boys were absolutely shocked, completely shocked, ‘cos everybody thought it was going to be Sharna from Dancing with the Stars.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 60 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 52 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Genevieve Australia
Idlemess
Norcalgal
LoveDovez
AllAboutLove
NancyDrew
bondi_blonde
Dumb
amylou
dorkasauras
Kas_256