SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 60 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:29 am

Oh yes you'd better get on that ASAP @Dumb.   :dripdrip    Wouldn't want to wait till the ripe old age of... 26.  laugh out loud   Meanwhile, what's Osher playing at here then?  Saying Pascal was "on camera" saying the girls weren't hot enough...

Osher, 46, has addressed Pascal Wallace's shock elimination from the Channel Ten reality series after he unfavorably spoke about Bachelorettes Elly, 26, and Becky Miles, 30.

'I hope he has a chance to learn from this,' he said during Thursday's episode of the Cocktails and Roses podcast, adding it was mind boggling Pascal, 33, denied questioning why the show had not picked 'better looking' women.

Osher continued: 'The young man’s been filmed, okay, and he denies the whole thing. It’s something that blows my mind – it is on camera.'

Source

Uhhhhh... no it's not?  I don't remember seeing that.  And you know if they had it on camera they would have used it.  Just payback since Pascal blabbed about TPTB's dirty tricks and Osher would say anything they told him to IMO. Rolling Eyes

ETA: Not saying Pascal didn't say the girls weren't hot enough.  I'm sure he did.  I expect most of the guys did.  I've said similar myself.  Just saying Osher's statement about it being on tape is a lie otherwise we would have seen it IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dumb Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:06 am

It annoys me that they're creating boring fake drama while there's definetly more intresting real drama that's been cut.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:16 am

Two part question:

1. Has anyone listened to this?

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 IKkd08y

Source

And if so, 2. Is the "source" me?  

Don't want to waste time listening to my own claims. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bondi_blonde Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:29 am

I’ve started listening but I needed to take a break. It’s all rubbish.

She has no sources for the info although she keeps claiming to have the receipts...

And her snippets of gossip contradict each other.
She said Pascal missed out on being the Bachelor to Lachy. But then she says, Pascal has a live in girlfriend for a year who moved out two weeks before bachelorette. Doesn’t that mean his girlfriend was with him during the bachelor interview process?

Another issue I have is, she claims to be a journalist but she didn’t know the word “chasm” - seriously?

I think all her info is coming from this forum. She was talking about the differences in wardrobe between Elly and Becky - also noted here.

My head hurts just listening to this woman. I have 5 minutes left... BRB!
bondi_blonde
bondi_blonde

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:39 am

Thank you @bondi_blonde I suspected as much.  Her "source" is probably just the Daily Mail article that quoted one of my rants upthread so not exactly hard-hitting investigative journalism on her part.  laugh out loud  Appreciate you taking one for the team.  yes

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bondi_blonde Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:06 am

Finished - I’m completely drained!
She said her source is someone from Parkes. But again, contradictory info. Firstly, Elly never lived on a farm so she’s not really country. Apparently she lived on the Main Street of Parkes.
Then she goes on to say that Elly’s dad lived on a farm and that Elly spent weekends there.

This series is like a rabid dog. Someone needs to shoot it and put us all out of our misery.
bondi_blonde
bondi_blonde

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:21 am

I mean.. we been knew, but elimination oder of the guys..

How Adrian manages to make it to F2 is beyond me.. and all the comments 😂
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:06 am

Already? Worse than Bella.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:04 am

Elly 2nd date with Adam on 26 Aug.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8862281/The-Bachelorettes-Elly-Miles-kisses-Adam-Todd-hometown-visits.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1603267323%7CMCAID%3D2F7111100515D55D-40000BE423B958BB
It mentioned hometown date but that is the same date for Adrian single date. Oh yes, of course it is Hometown date since we have 7 guys left

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:22 am

Another got sent home before rose ceremony. Its James.
https://www.marieclaire.com.au/the-bachelorette-australia-2020-aggressive-incident-james

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:28 am

Yeah we called that exact exit order so Dramatic probably got her info from us... again.  Can't help but notice a distinct lack of "SO IN LOVE" articles, which we're usually inundated with at this point (whether we believe them or not laugh out loud).  

Now taking bets, will either of them even bother to fake it you reckon?  Or just opt for a quickie double split and blame it on the COVID.  Frazer could not be making his intentions more clear - he's itching for that contract to end IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:15 am

This is going from bad to worse. More goss about the boys not into Elly and Becky (except for Joe)
Bachelorette: Savage tactic contestants used on Becky and Elly
https://au.news.yahoo.com/amphtml/bachelorette-savage-tactic-contestants-used-becky-elly-miles-214927027.html
Not only that, but they would employ savage tactics to avoid spending one-on-one time with the girls according to an inside source.
"The boys just weren’t into them so much so they were actually trying to avoid spending one-on-one time with them.

"One boy dished that they were trying to stay on the show, but they avoided getting one-on-one dates so they didn’t have to kiss them. The guys were constantly complaining, saying, ‘Why did we get stuck with these chicks?’ Ouch!!

"It was an open convo in the house and the guys were joking saying that if they got the date card, they would nominate another guy as tribute to go on the date."
We will reportedly see one man reject Elly in an upcoming episode with Meghan being told Damien "wasn't into" her.

"Damien finally gets one-on-one time with Elly, producers set them up for a kiss. They set the scene for it, but he wasn’t into her. So when it came time for the kiss, he turned away and said ‘Nup, sorry not feeling it’ and he rejects Elly," she explained.
Another Ouch!

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 60 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Genevieve Australia
Idlemess
Norcalgal
LoveDovez
AllAboutLove
NancyDrew
bondi_blonde
Dumb
amylou
dorkasauras
Kas_256