SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 60 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 33 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:44 am

Also the guys didn't arrive in limousine. They just came from the house.

They could have filmed inside the house.

This week has been very cold at nights in Syd

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:59 am

leavers wrote:Oof, yeah he's hot hot. Maybe a future Bachelor? Please be a good guy as well as a hot one!

Look at the state of it.  Elly and Becky combined aren't hot enough for this guy IMO (he's not my cup of tea at all but YKWIM).  Can you imagine the women (and/or men?) this guy usually dates?  The "power" is meant to be with the Lead - I just can't see this being a believable season.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2FDmCoc

Source

Starnow: https://www.starnow.com.au/rudyelkholti/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rudyelkholti/
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:36 am

Just listened to the So Dramatic podcast, the girl that presents it seems to have very good sources, and she said that Shana was all signed to be Bette, then COVID stopped her from coming back from LA.
She also said that Elly told production she wanted to be Bette, and they said they wanted her to do BIP first, and she refused, and that production thought she was too young, and not a big enough personality to carry the show, which is why they brought Becky in as well.
I know looks aren’t everything, but I agree, at first glance these guys are way too hot for the Miles girls. They’re pretty girls with their hair and makeup done, but not the unobtainable type. I sense another 3-6 month relationship at the end of this...
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:45 am

How is bringing in a total unknown who is very girl-next-door attractive any better than just Elly? Just so they can say "first in the world sisters as Bachelorettes"? That's a pretty weak hook if so.
I really think they just had to go with whoever would agree to sign onto the Covid Season.

Also: No Sharna! No! Please let one of Locky's women be so overwhelmingly popular with the public that she's an inevitable 2021 pick. Or pick Litney, please tptb just never ever pick Sharna.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:16 am

#nevershana I agree 100%

As sweet as Litney is, casting her would make it a joke season as well, unless they dig up her unicorn guy from somewhere, the usual Bachie boys would not be hot for her. If Abbie keeps her head down for the next 12 months, steers clear of Jamie’s class action and doesn’t slag the franchise off I could see her getting the job
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:55 am

Sharna I just don't get. Her "fame" is all in the US. One (?) season judging the Australian show is such a tenuous link here when it's not really a ratings juggernaut. I know it's not a prerequisite that the lead be famous and indeed it can be better when they're not, I just feel like there's so little reason for her to be chosen.
I guess we should be talking about Elly and her sister now given that they're the Bachelorette but I think part of my brain is still in denial about it. Maybe because there was basically no lead up and they went from announcing to filming basically straight away?
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:48 am

Osher is hosting TMS. How is this going to work?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:27 am

Enough wrote:Osher is hosting TMS. How is this going to work?

Did we see Osh in the pics of night 1?  I don't think so?  

Hmmmm... interesting. dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:31 am

Bobette wrote:
Enough wrote:Osher is hosting TMS. How is this going to work?

Did we see Osh in the pics of night 1?  I don't think so?  

Hmmmm... interesting. dizzy

He's in the ads for TMS and it's brand new ads, so he's definitely down in Melb currently. Interesting to see how Bachelorette is being filmed and playing out without him.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:35 am

How can it be being filmed in Melbourne with their stage 4 lockdown?

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:55 am

They started filming on Sun.
Jackie O Henderson has been busted heading to work on The Masked Singer in Melbourne not wearing a mask.

With a full face of makeup, the popular radio and TV star was snapped arriving on set of the Victorian-based production without any face covering days after Premier Daniel Andrews made face masks mandatory in public.

The 45-year-old mother of one flew to Melbourne last week, where she is based in an apartment for the duration of production.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/unmasked-jackie-o-henderson-publicly-flouts-covid-rules/news-story/4003567ac71a5a1147cab78045c2dad0

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:17 pm

But host Osher Gunsberg also has some clashes with filming for The Bachelorette, and Tate appears to hint he may not front every episode.

“It’s a juggle. We will have to find some creative workarounds for the production of The Bachelorette. He will certainly have a presence throughout the entire series of The Masked Singer.

https://tvtonight.com.au/2020/08/new-look-masked-singer.html
I still think Osher is not in Melbourne but filming TMS in Sydney. 👍to production to make it as if Osher is live on stage

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 60 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 33 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Genevieve Australia
Idlemess
Norcalgal
LoveDovez
AllAboutLove
NancyDrew
bondi_blonde
Dumb
amylou
dorkasauras
Kas_256