SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 60 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 33 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Vjeff Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:52 pm

Bobette wrote:
leavers wrote:Oof, yeah he's hot hot. Maybe a future Bachelor? Please be a good guy as well as a hot one!

Look at the state of it.  Elly and Becky combined aren't hot enough for this guy IMO (he's not my cup of tea at all but YKWIM).  Can you imagine the women (and/or men?) this guy usually dates?  The "power" is meant to be with the Lead - I just can't see this being a believable season.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2FDmCoc

Source

Starnow: https://www.starnow.com.au/rudyelkholti/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rudyelkholti/

Yes you are extremely correct. I saw Elly a couple of times at the Sheaf late last year and she is really nothing spectacular to look at in real life. She is much friendlier than your usual Sydney girl and has good energy, but nothing you would turn your head at in the crowd.

I imagine public opinion is the same - as an example, this is not something I agree with or condone saying at all, but I live with three guys in their 20s and last week there were people over watching the footy and I mentioned Elly was the Bachelorette and one said 'who was that' and someone else said 'the chubby one we met in Double Bay last year' and they were all like ohh yeah. So, I think the public expect and the guys on the show need a Bette that is either spectacularly hot to fight for, or with just a great presence as I think Georgia had, and Elly just cannot carry the show or keep the guys genuinely interested to fight IMO.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:47 pm

Vjeff wrote:
Bobette wrote:
leavers wrote:Oof, yeah he's hot hot. Maybe a future Bachelor? Please be a good guy as well as a hot one!

Look at the state of it.  Elly and Becky combined aren't hot enough for this guy IMO (he's not my cup of tea at all but YKWIM).  Can you imagine the women (and/or men?) this guy usually dates?  The "power" is meant to be with the Lead - I just can't see this being a believable season.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2FDmCoc

Source

Starnow: https://www.starnow.com.au/rudyelkholti/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rudyelkholti/

Yes you are extremely correct. I saw Elly a couple of times at the Sheaf late last year and she is really nothing spectacular to look at in real life. She is much friendlier than your usual Sydney girl and has good energy, but nothing you would turn your head at in the crowd.

I imagine public opinion is the same - as an example, this is not something I agree with or condone saying at all, but I live with three guys in their 20s and last week there were people over watching the footy and I mentioned Elly was the Bachelorette and one said 'who was that' and someone else said 'the chubby one we met in Double Bay last year' and they were all like ohh yeah. So, I think the public expect and the guys on the show need a Bette that is either spectacularly hot to fight for, or with just a great presence as I think Georgia had, and Elly just cannot carry the show or keep the guys genuinely interested to fight IMO.

All the nicest people in Sydney didn't grow up here laugh out loud Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1f609 But yeah Elly is so girl next door. She's more Farmer Wants a Wife level imo, she would look exactly right on that show. Everyday-pretty, very normal looking women on that show.

Enough wrote:But host Osher Gunsberg also has some clashes with filming for The Bachelorette, and Tate appears to hint he may not front every episode.

“It’s a juggle. We will have to find some creative workarounds for the production of The Bachelorette. He will certainly have a presence throughout the entire series of The Masked Singer.

https://tvtonight.com.au/2020/08/new-look-masked-singer.html
I still think Osher is not in Melbourne but filming TMS in Sydney. 👍to production to make it as if Osher is live on stage

I can totally see them faking him being there by filming his bit in Sydney, there's no reason they couldn't film it over two locations even live
The audience are watching via Zoom so why not?
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:50 pm

leavers wrote:She's more Farmer Wants a Wife level imo, she would look exactly right on that show. Everyday-pretty, very normal looking women on that show.

Ooof that's brutal but accurate IMO.  She'd never do that show though because the whole "country girl" thing is just a gimmick IMO, can't see her ever wanting to give up her beach-city lifestyle.  @Vjeff I think your housemates' description of her is what a lot of people would think, hence the problem IMO.

leavers wrote:I can totally see them faking him being there by filming his bit in Sydney, there's no reason they couldn't film it over two locations even live. The audience are watching via Zoom so why not?

If they do then TMS will be even more disjointed than last season.  They already pretend to "unmask" in front of a live audience but it's actually done in an empty studio to prevent leaks (the crowd reactions are all fake - though I assume they won't even have an audience this season).  What a mess.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:52 pm

Bobette wrote:
leavers wrote:She's more Farmer Wants a Wife level imo, she would look exactly right on that show. Everyday-pretty, very normal looking women on that show.

Ooof that's brutal but accurate IMO.  She'd never do that show though because the whole "country girl" thing is just a gimmick IMO, can't see her ever wanting to give up her beach-city lifestyle.  @Vjeff I think your housemates' description of her is what a lot of guys would think hence the problem IMO.

leavers wrote:I can totally see them faking him being there by filming his bit in Sydney, there's no reason they couldn't film it over two locations even live. The audience are watching via Zoom so why not?

If they do then TMS will be even more disjointed than last season.  They already pretend to "unmask" in front of a live audience but it's actually done in an empty studio to prevent leaks (the crowd reactions are all fake - though I assume they won't even have an audience this season).  What a mess.

yeah, they were going to film an audience in Sydney who would have been shown what's being filmed in Melbourne but now they're not even doing that and they're just having the audience watch via Zoom! Ugh Zoom sucks
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:50 am

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8578215/amp/The-Bachelorette-Sisters-Elly-Becky-Miles-begin-filming-Sydney.html

And it begins!!!
Plenty of pics in the link.
I am unable to attach the rest. Smiley

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Cec36510
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 59942510
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 D4c88610

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:10 pm

Missnair wrote:https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8578215/amp/The-Bachelorette-Sisters-Elly-Becky-Miles-begin-filming-Sydney.html

And it begins!!!
I am unable to attach the rest.  Smiley

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Cec36510
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 59942510
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 D4c88610

Oh dear!!! Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2498057887 late to the party!!!
Apologies! Missed the previous posts Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:46 pm

Missnair wrote:https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8578215/amp/The-Bachelorette-Sisters-Elly-Becky-Miles-begin-filming-Sydney.html

And it begins!!!
I am unable to attach the rest.  Smiley

Soo they are making everyone wear masks to keep them safe from illness but then forcing their leads to hold hot water bottles to keep warm rather than dressing them in some appropriate clothing...right.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:34 am

Who on earth is hosting Bette.  dizzy

Osher Günsberg revealed he will miss out on important family milestones because of filming The Masked Singer in Melbourne.

The TV host, 46, told Mumbrellacast on Thursday that after the hit Channel 10 show wraps he must do two weeks of quarantine when he arrives in Sydney.

'[It] means I'm going to miss both my son's first birthday and my First Father's day.

After filming for The Masked Singer finishes later this year, Osher will have to be quarantined in a Sydney hotel for 14 days, at the cost of $3,000.

Source

The paps would know - they'd have seen when they got the night 1 photos.  

DM probably know too and are sitting on the pics.  :pout

What's Sophie up to at the moment; didn't she just move back to NSW? question

ETA:  Answering my own question, yes she did.   Interesting.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:53 am

Isn't Sophie Monk with Ch9?

I hope it is not Angie! She is now back in Syd

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:43 am

Not exclusively AFAIK - she's had gigs with all the main commercial channels in the past few years, and I don't even know when they'd be able to shoot the next Love Island.

Sophie is one of the few people that could fill Osher's shoes IMO but can you imagine Elly and Becky in comparison... 95% of the cast would be in love with the host IMO laugh out loud

There is no way Angie could do the job - she doesn't have the warmth or charisma IMO, and TPTB must know how sick people got of her after so many shows back to back.

Also she seems far too busy ranting about McDonald's fries and trying to get attention by slagging off the guys from her season so seems very much unemployed right now.

If not Sophie who else could we see hosting? Any other out of work NSW names who could fit the bill? Or maybe they're going host-free, but that would feel really weird IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:19 pm

How about Matty J? He’s beloved by production, looks good in a suit and knows how the franchise works from all angles? Does he have a proper job ATM? I know he was in marketing prior to Bach, but was under the impression he’s been doing full time media/influencing since then? It will probably just be Oshen by Zoom though, which would be weird.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:29 pm

Yeah Matty or Sam W are possibilities IMO, especially after they brought them in during Matt's season for that dinner, but with them both having young children I can't see them wanting to isolate from their families, and having them come and go each day onto the set seems risky so I'm not sure TPTB would allow it.

Zooming Osher would be the cheapest option (don't need to pay another host) but I agree that would be weird.  It will fit for Locky's season since it was topical, but doing it for Bette from the start would feel cold and disjointed IMO.  How would the GDs function? Are they going to wheel Osher's face around on a screen?

ETA: Actually... this could work.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 VEme7yX
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 60 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 33 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Genevieve Australia
Idlemess
Norcalgal
LoveDovez
AllAboutLove
NancyDrew
bondi_blonde
Dumb
amylou
dorkasauras
Kas_256