SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:03 am

Timm is the most popular F2 betteau ever post-finale! He has the most IG followers ever for a F2 at this point (MattyJ in comparison only had around 40K after finale time; Timm has over 117K). He's the most popular contestant from Angie's season. Women are literally sending him nudes and all over themselves for him. He's hot. He's kind. He's bankable tv and very popular. TPTB chose Richie who could barely string two words together. Timm narrated the season like MattyJ did. Not only that, he was focused and took the lead when he needed to and showed especially at FRC, that he could be the lead (taking the reigns for Angie when she was crying and articulately so well their journey and experience together while he was being dumped and in pain). Lead quality all the way imo :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Timm is the most popular F2 betteau ever post-finale! He has the most IG followers ever for a F2 at this point (MattyJ in comparison only had around 40K after finale time; Timm has over 117K). He's the most popular contestant from Angie's season. Women are literally sending him nudes and all over themselves for him. He's hot. He's kind. He's bankable tv and very popular. TPTB chose Richie who could barely string two words together. Timm narrated the season like MattyJ did. Not only that, he was focused and took the lead when he needed to and showed especially at FRC, that he could be the lead (taking the reigns for Angie when she was crying and articulately so well their journey and experience together while he was being dumped and in pain). Lead quality all the way imo :yes:

Wow yeah he does too - I didn't notice that.  

When we sleuthed him pre-show he only had 408 followers, so literally 116.5K entirely off the back of Bette. TPTB would be idiots not to capitalise on that surely (see how much sense we're making, TPTB?!).  

Dammit now my hopes are really up.  Praying

Bobette wrote:Sick of waiting for TPTB - found another one on my own.  Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698   

Grotty Hair = Timm Hanly from Vic.  thumbsup

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 NOAEWoL

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:35 am

@Bobette  bestbud! largest increase of followers and the most followers ever for a F2 from Bette aus post-finale. Says it all how popular he is :yes:  He also has a theme already sunflowers and TPTB love him (they gave him the date of getting to know him through past video/pics just like with Richie had, also Sam Frost, and even MattyJ who did it via his get to know MattyJ game). If Matt and Chels are over, then even more so I could see them going with a returnee like they did with MattyJ yes Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:23 pm

And he is funnier than that other bachelor that didn't pick anyone but brought in viewers....So it just makes sense imo to make it Timm...I guess it depends on BIP now, i read that he is heading over now? is this right?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:05 pm

@LeapofFaith.  Sportsbet certainly seem to think he will be there but it's not confirmed.  If he's not in Fiji I definitely think he's being considered for next Lead because I can't think of any other reason they wouldn't want him there.

Timm's in Vic at the moment at a friend's wedding so not sure whether he was in Fiji and left single, was never in Fiji and has just been laying low, or has been in Fiji, was given time off to attend the wedding, and will be going back.

He's also just started following Helena.  See the BiP thread here for more info.  

ETA:  Just passed 122K followers.  That's an extra 5K in 24 hours.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 W5x3JRU

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:28 pm

Bobette wrote:@LeapofFaith.  Sportsbet certainly seem to think he will be there but it's not confirmed.  If he's not in Fiji I definitely think he's being considered for next Lead because I can't think of any other reason they wouldn't want him there.

Timm's in Vic at the moment at a friend's wedding so not sure whether he was in Fiji and left single, was never in Fiji and has just been laying low, or has been in Fiji, was given time off to attend the wedding, and will be going back.

He's also just started following Helena.  See the BiP thread here for more info.  

ETA:  Just passed 122K followers.  That's an extra 5K in 24 hours.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 W5x3JRU

Source

In addition, followers that are genuinely engaged. According to Hype Auditor he has a higher engagement rate than Carlin, Matt, Angie or Abbie (on par with Chelsie). That is a good sign for ratings.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:57 am

124K now - another 2K followers since breakfast.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 KnCkYBN

Source

IMO he may be back in Fiji already (see BiP thread) and if so it will be interesting to see how that whole scenario plays out.

Obviously TPTB won't want him ending up in a couple if they want him for Lead.  Time for some tropical relationship sabotage!

ETA:  Monday 7am, 126K
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:24 pm

Has there been a lead that went to BIP first then on to the Bachelor as a lead?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Has there been a lead that went to BIP first then on to the Bachelor as a lead?

No, because last year was the first BiP and that was Honey Badger's season.  And this year was Matt.  So both leads in the years of Aussie BiP have been new to the franchise.

Ali was on BiP then became Bachelorette but that's different because of timing.  More appropriate timing, really, because BiP finale's around the time that the bachelorette gets announced.

I kinda can't imagine a Bachelor coming directly from BiP because of the timing of filming and announcement.  Unless they're entirely willing to have BiP look irrelevant.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:11 pm

@leavers @GuardianAngel Yeah I'm really not sure how that would work at all - would be so messy with the overlap of Bach being announced and then filmed before BiP has even aired.  I was sure if he showed up in Fiji that would count him out as lead, but now I'm not so sure...  

IMO Timm's popularity may've caught even TPTB by surprise but I find it hard to believe they won't want to capitalise on it now.  They might just go ahead and cast him as Lead and let people assume he leaves Paradise single (and there'd still be time to make sure he does!)

ETA: Latest IG stats

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 JTossqH

Source

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette :yes: Timm is the most followed F2 ever for the history of BetteAU. He's now over 134K followers! (for comparison, MattyJ had around ~50K followers post-finale for BetteAU, so 134K is a ton!) Timm's also the most followed contestant from all of the contestants on Angie's season yes

Astrobach wrote:
Bobette wrote:Thanks @AllAboutLove Yes that's what I thought.   thumbsup

@Astrobach I did the math and as a percentage of Australia's small population, Timm's numbers are relatively quite similar to Tyler's as a percentage of the US population so a good comparison IMO.  

@Vjeff Yes I agree, legit followers and all without any shilling or branding. As an interesting point of comparison, none of Angie's posts on IG since the finale have attracted any more than 367 comments, and Carlin's Specsavers/Jack London advert post from yesterday only has 155, while Timm's post from the same time has attracted 3,160 comments in less than 24 hours.

If TPTB aren't considering him for Lead 2020 I'd be very surprised. :yes:

Let me correct that:

If TPTB is not picking Timm , they are IDIOTS Now,  that’s much better! cantstopl
JMOAA

Bobette wrote:@Astrobach Honestly TPTB would be salivating at the look of Timm's numbers IMO.  And that's from barely posting anything, presumably since he's still on a beach in Fiji.  

TPTB desperately need a successful season in 2020 after Matt's split and IMO they have the opportunity for one here IF they get the casting right (girls as well as Lead).

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette
Snipped:
IF they get the casting right (girls as well as Lead).
ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.
With the amount of women that are commenting on his IG, there should be a vast pool to choose from, but as you said, it’s the right selection for HIM that counts.

Noting that the lower age limit for Bachelor Lead on the casting page is 27, which just happens to be Timm's age.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 U5xC43z

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:10 am

Hmmmmmm.....

"New chapter" you say?  Interesting. Suspect

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 HpJwdSM

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by therealswahili Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:00 am

Veeeery interesting....

therealswahili

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Sundy
Zaynab
butterflylove
Idlemess
Kas_256
Dirty Street Pie
Enough
Sprite
Just Looking
Astrobach
Agent99