SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:59 am

The promo tonight! I'm actually looking forward to this now.

However, I groaned out loud at the zoom. Like ugh I am so, so sick of zoom, seeing zoom, there's no jokes about zoom that are still funny at this point. I have zoom fatigue.

The season around the lockdown part looks interesting, seems like a promising bunch of women.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zaynab Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:17 am

Yes interesting promo, they show the final 4 doing zoom calls with a family member, atleast I assume it’s the final 4.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CDbKkKnFATY/?igshid=16tqwgzkbaxst

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:21 am

leavers wrote:The promo tonight! I'm actually looking forward to this now.

However, I groaned out loud at the zoom. Like ugh I am so, so sick of zoom, seeing zoom, there's no jokes about zoom that are still funny at this point. I have zoom fatigue.

The season around the lockdown part looks interesting, seems like a promising bunch of women.

#RemoteLearningLife 😩 The next 6 weeks are going to kill me.

But I'm interested to see how long the episodes are going to be with the zoom dates, because surely we're not going to be watching Locky and the date staring at a screen of each other? I say this not having seen the promo, so I could be off with what was in it..
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:27 am

Good promo tonight! I also really hope that the zoom section is short, I really don’t see that it will be interesting TV to see 2 people dating over zoom.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:06 pm

Sportsbet's odds have changed to 30-31 yr old from Victoria.  According to that Irena is F1.

There could be some funny business happening with the old "fell in love with two people" no idea

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:31 pm

Agent99 wrote:Sportsbet's odds have changed to 30-31 yr old from Victoria.  According to that Irena is F1.

There could be some funny business happening with the old "fell in love with two people" no idea

@Agent99 Nice catch!   thumbsup

I think they're playing the odds straight - 1.50 on the very specific age bracket shows high confidence so unless Llama girl is also 30-1 from Vic then Irena it is, IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 J0nSJ6f

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Nr4UekR

Source

Fits also with this article I was just about to post on the SM thread in which DM chose pics of Irena and Llama girl.  Llama possibly an anticipated F3/fan favourite IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:09 am

If llama girl is 28/29 from NSW, I am going to be Suspect

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:29 am

Agent99 wrote:If llama girl is 28/29 from NSW, I am going to be Suspect

@Agent99 Yeah I agree I'll be Suspect Suspect right alongside you.  laugh out loud  

That said, I can't see Llama and Irena being F1/F2 because there's not much to differentiate them (unless their personalities are polar opposites which I somehow doubt).  More likely Llama is F3 and Bella or Kaitlyn F2 IMO.  

We are already seeing a strong emphasis in interviews/articles on "taking the physicality out of the relationships" so the *theme* is going to be forming an emotional connection and choosing against his usual type IMO.

... which will probably last 3 months tops. Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:36 am

There's not an episode discussion thread yet (@GuardianAngel, could you perhaps make one?), so I'm posting the episode descriptions for Weds and Thurs here Smiley

Wednesday August 12
7:30-9:00pm
The candles are lit, the cheese boards are chilling, and the red carpet is ready. Locky Gilbert, our tall, dark and handsome Bachelor, is about to meet a bevy of beauties who will take his breath away.

Thursday August 13
7:30-8:40pm
First up is the single date Locky's been thinking about since the red carpet. Then, it's the first group date where one Bachelorette makes an impression so big it's felt throughout the mansion.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:42 am

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:23 pm

@Sprite could we please have a seperate thread for betting odds as well? Just to keep them all in one place as we go back to reference them quite often.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:51 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:@Sprite could we please have a seperate thread for betting odds as well? Just to keep them all in one place as we go back to reference them quite often.

Ooooo @Sprite I have a request too!  hi

Could you please delete this thread? It's a duplicate and not needed.  I've already copied the posts across to Areeba's original thread.  TYIA.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Sundy
Zaynab
butterflylove
Idlemess
Kas_256
Dirty Street Pie
Enough
Sprite
Just Looking
Astrobach
Agent99