SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 21 of 59 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 40 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Andie H Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:08 pm

Thankyou! wine .... 9 more days to go!.. cant wait. Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 21 1710264613  cheerdance  :dancing peg:

Andie H

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Astrobach Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:06 am

So I did some digging on IG and found Lesina is a Taurus, with probably a May 11 birthday. I’ll look at the guys’s sign and see what I feel could be a possible attraction. She also has a very accomplished soccer athlete younger sister who seems to be in NY now, studying. Cannot bring her IG as it is private.
Lesina has a pretty unidimensional IG with mostly sexy photos of her, even when in Dr. clothes. We don’t learn much about her interests except that she likes to exercice, often in water related activities. Hopefully, she is more interesting in person.
JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie H Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:45 pm

Ohhh  a Spy in the  group of bachelors.. a little light Sunday reading From the NZ Herald: clapping! :detective

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=12300922

Also found this article about the White Island date scene being edited out of the show:

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=12301340&ref=clavis

Andie H

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:28 pm

@Andie H This is great info - Thanks!  Keep it coming Smiley

I figured we'd hear a lot of Daryl due to his radio job (will make a good narrator) but a spy is even better.  laugh out loud

Spy reveals the spy on The Bachelorette

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 21 BYYCJUm

The Bachelorette has the help of a mole among the 22 bachelors, Spy can reveal.

Voice actor and podcaster Daryl Habraken is the inside guy in the mansion to help Bachelorette, Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster, separate the princes from the frogs, telling her who is there for the right reasons.

Moles on past shows have been great entertainment for the international reality franchise and Habraken's presence among the unsuspecting bachelors will make for cringe-worthy television on the TVNZ 2 show.

Habraken seems perfect for the role. In one day he was playing bachelor to media by saying his dating history was a disaster and that his love was a tidal wave and Lesina was like a beachfront property. He also said he was 37.

The next minute he was telling Spy he loved being the spy in the mansion and becoming "the David Attenborough of the male species," for the doctor. He said he was 40.

"It's my intention to dig deep and see through the surface demeanour of the lads and find any undesirable traits," Habraken tells Spy.

"Lesina is a classy but feisty woman who can handle herself better than most, but with 22 wannabe alpha males vying for her affection, those odds are stacked worse than Ponsonby at 2am."

We are told such alpha males include Perth production development manager Liam Cochrane, who says he's proudly an arrogant and cocky guy, and Auckland personal trainer Glenn Richards, who says his ex would describe him as the "best guy she's ever dated".

Habraken says he enjoyed being dropped in a battle zone of testosterone.

"An added extra for me was the opportunity to observe the psychology of the male species in such unusual circumstances. It brought out the best and worst in some of our suitors," he says.

"Viewers won't be disappointed, there are some outstanding gentlemen, who give you hope in humanity, as well as a few others, who will have you on your knees screaming at the TV," he says.

"There are some who play it safe and others who will swoop in at any opportunity and like any great NatGeo documentary, there are plenty of bighorn rams butting heads in some dramatic confrontations."

Source

I winder who's date this was...

White Island date cut from Bachelorette NZ

A date on Whakaari/White Island has been cut from the upcoming series of The Bachelorette NZ.

The segment involved bachelorette Lesina Nakhid-Schuster and one of the men vying for her affections visiting the volcanic location.

"Due to the tragic events of December 9, we will not be airing this scene," a spokeswoman for broadcaster TVZNZ said.

"It would be inappropriate and insensitive to broadcast this footage and our thoughts are with the victims and all those affected by the eruption."

The "short scene" was filmed on the island late last year. The spokeswoman said a small crew was in attendance.

"This location was one of eight filmed at during the shoot day. A robust health and safety process was followed — as with any production filming on the island."

Twenty people lost their lives when the volcano erupted on December 9, with the bodies of 40-year-old Hayden Marshall-Inman and 17-year-old Australian tourist Winona Langford yet to be recovered.

The decision to remove the scene was, the spokeswoman said, made immediately and with full agreement from TVNZ and its production partner, Warner Bros. International Television Production New Zealand.

White Island was also used as a date location in the first season of The Bachelor NZ which starred Art Green, who now hosts The Bachelorette.

Green took Invercargill's Alysha Brown to the island in the final stages of the competition eventually won by Matilda Rice.

At the time, Brown told the Rotorua Daily Post: "We had a tour guide brief us on the island. We went over to the crater where the sulphur is and we went around the other side of the island where there was a gannet colony and that was quite cool because they had all their baby chicks. We had a little dip in a natural hot pool. It was a nice day trip. It was a pretty romantic trip, probably not your typical date."

Nakhid-Schuster is a 32-year-old doctor who beat more than 2000 rival applicants to star in The Bachelorette.

The American-born woman, now based in Auckland, was in a serious relationship while studying medicine at university but hasn't had much luck with dating since.

She's looking for someone driven and kind who's not bad around the kitchen because she "can't cook".

"The journey to finding love can be nerve-racking and hard at times," she said, "but it is also rewarding and absolutely worth it, so I'm really looking forward to potentially meeting someone – my person."

The Bachelorette NZ begins on TVNZ 2 on January 27.

Source

ETA:  This is interesting considering I think Jonathan brings his pug (Sir Barrington laugh out loud) to meet Lesina night 1.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 21 QagoxSm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:46 am

Lesina just posted an IG story about her spread in NZ Woman's Day and I've taken a SC from press reader.  The quality isn't great but it's the only way to post it without breaking copyright.  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 21 FKxIlkB

Source

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 21 CAT6jY4

Source

Kurt and Marc are prominently featured so like you @AllAboutLove, I'm thinking Kurt might be Top 3 - it would make sense to promote one "contender" and one "novelty" contestant IMO.

Jonathan is still a front runner for me and Aaron the dark horse.  There might be a contender currently hidden but I'm not feeling it from their bios.  Night 1 intros will tell the story IMO.  

One week and counting. cheerleader
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:21 am

@Bobette
Ok, fun facts Astro side of things.
I have compiled the men of Lesina’s season by sign and here are some stats.
There is no Aquarius, 1 Aries, Elliott G. who I see not going far, 1 Scorpio, Liam who will be intense but probably butting heads with her and other guys too, 1 Gemini, Logan, with whom she may have pleasant conversation but probably not much more, 1 Pisces, Conor, which is way too young for her I thought, 1 Cancer, Marc, which has possible affinities, 1 Leo, Marcus, who I have to look at again but at first glance, MEH; then a mix of Cancer / Leo, that is Glen, that’s possibly someone who can get along with her, then we have 2 Capricorns, who on paper would fit well with her Sun, Dominic, and Tyler, but two seemingly very different personalities, 2 Sagittarius, Clayton and Terence, that I cannot see going anywhere, especially Terence, 2 Virgos, George and Steve, those would have a good head start, with her, with their Earth sign, I like George for her more because of his age; then we have 4 Libras! Brandon, Jesse, Jonathan and Quinn.
I somehow see Jonathan leading that pack, and then, surprise! there are 5 Taurus men around her...Aaron, Daryl, Flynn, Kurt and Tavita.

She is a Taurus and either it’s a deliberate choice, or a freaking weird coincidence to have that many of the same sign - 5 Taurus -  around her. We found out that Daryl will play an important role, I had chosen Kurt as a front runner, Aaron, seems to have a good position as well. The only one I’m Exing is Tavita, something doesn’t add up with him IMO, MOT.
The 4 Libras are an Air sign therefore I attribute her possible attraction to some of them to her Mars in Gemini.
Anyhow, I had underlined these as going far: Jonathan, George, Glen, Aaron and  Kurt.
This is VERY preliminary, based on a quick reading of their bio, and their age. Things will change on the 27th.  and it will be fun to see them in action.

I’m excited !

Last edited by Astrobach on Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:31 am

Astrobach wrote:Anyhow, I had underlined these as going far: Jonathan, George, Glen, Aaron and Kurt.

I'm not really into astrology but the bold above are my potential Top 3 so seems we're on the same page.  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 21 1377737533

Glen is one of the guys revealed by the spy to not be there "for the right reasons", so hopefully we can rule him out.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:36 am

@Bobette
Yes, it seems so, and as far as Glen, I had a question mark for him, and still underlined him...honestly can’t remember why, something I wanted to dig deeper, so here we go, thanks to Darryl. Who else did he mentioned are not there for the right reasons?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:37 am

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette
Yes, it seems so, and as far as Glen, I had a question mark for him, and still underlined him...honestly can’t remember why, something I wanted to dig deeper, so here we go, thanks to Darryl. Who else did he mentioned are not there for the right reasons?

Liam... THE AUSTRALIAN.  cantstopl Of course.  NZ would never miss an opportunity to point out how much better their men are than ours.

[Not sarcasm by the way... they really are, IMO Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 21 3806527698 ]
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:39 am

@Bobette
cantstopl Ahh, and I predicted that he would be a polarizing one!!! We know why! Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 21 2498057887
yes
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:43 am

I can just imagine the production meeting:

Prod 1: "We've searched all across NZ, but we just can't find a big enough dickhead to fulfill the villain role".

Prod 2:  [Sighs].  "I feared it would come to this.  Call up... [grimaces] ... The Australian."
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:06 pm

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 21 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 59 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 40 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose