SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 32 of 59 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Jordan44 Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:51 pm

@blueblues Also agree the tattoo isn't good, 'many boyfriends'? Slightly akin to having 'easy' or something worse tattooed on you!

I've just realized Valentines Day is soon . . . surely some of the boys will post some interesting things on SM, will have to watch closely!

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by blueblues Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:22 pm

Jordan44 wrote:@blueblues Also agree the tattoo isn't good, 'many boyfriends'? Slightly akin to having 'easy' or something worse tattooed on you!

I've just realized Valentines Day is soon . . . surely some of the boys will post some interesting things on SM, will have to watch closely!
Oh, I just meant it was ugly looking. IMO it’s just a cheeky reference to the craziness of being the Bachelorette. It also looks like it’s upside down. #ClassicLily

About Valentine’s, would they be that careless? Well who knows...

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:05 pm

@blueblues Yes I wouldn't be surprised if one of them slipped up! Re the tattoo, yes good for Lily but doesn't seem Lesina's style.

I have a possible prediction regarding upcomming HV on the 17th Episode (TVNZ Guide). IMO Perhaps Lily and her boys stay in Argentina for a bit, and Lesina and her boys come home for HV separately, because why would Lily do HV if she's not looking for serious?

Also noted that Marc was one of the first to post on SM (13 Nov) and Art said they were returning on 23 Nov, so Marc will probably be eliminated soon IMO

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:54 pm

sdmom wrote:Wait, last I read, many thought Kurt was f1 but he’s out?

Wow, maybe I should tune in now!

@sdmom Screencaps showed he didn’t go far. They never lie. Definitely tune in. I just finished catching up on all episodes and am loving the love story between Lesina and Aaron. It’s palpable and makes me smile. Love them together 4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 32 1f60d

@blueblues I have a new view on Lesina and Lily as dual bettes. They are such good friends on the show and the storylines are now focusing on the specific relationships for each woman it’s really translating so much better than I thought. 4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 32 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:56 pm

The tattoos look stupid but I think it was a bonding thing with Lesina and Lily from their experience as bettes. Definitely Lily’s idea imo and she likely convinced Lesina to get one to match her. I wouldn’t have done it but yeah it’s just a commemoration imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:54 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:The tattoos look stupid but I think it was a bonding thing with Lesina and Lily from their experience as bettes. Definitely Lily’s idea imo and she likely convinced Lesina to get one to match her. I wouldn’t have done it but yeah it’s just a commemoration imo

i totally agree the sisterhood angle is becoming predicatable and annoying. The way Glen was treated was overkill and the conversation Lily had with Kurt before he was eliminated was simply to confirm that he was the next one to go which seems odd when there seemed to be others that Lesina was far less compatabile with. I have an uneasy feeling about this show a feeling I do not like. IMO :tinfoil :tinfoil

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:04 am

@Karina I hear you re: predictability.  

The straight split with the Teams, the mirror-image GDs (Lesina and her Men drink wine, Lily and her Boys drink beer; Lily talks to one of Lesina's Team (Kurt) and decides he's not the one for her; Lesina talks to one of Lily's Team (Liam) and decides same) - it's feeling very and tit-for-tat and formulaic to me.

I'm still enjoying the season (and Argentina is a great backdrop IMO - kudos to the location scout) but it feels like I'm watching two half seasons.  If there's a season 2 I'd suggest they pare things back a LOT (though if they could barely scrape together enough guys for one season this might end up being it).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:09 am

Bobette wrote:@Karina I hear you re: predictability.  

The straight split with the Teams, the mirror-image GDs (Lesina and her Men drink wine, Lily and her Boys drink beer; Lily talks to one of Lesina's Team (Kurt) and decides he's not the one for her; Lesina talks to one of Lily's Team (Liam) and decides same) - it's feeling very and tit-for-tat and formulaic to me.

I'm still enjoying the season (and Argentina is a great backdrop IMO - kudos to the location scout) but it feels like I'm watching two half seasons.  If there's a season 2 I'd suggest they pare things back a LOT (though if they could barely scrape together enough guys for one season this might end up being it).

@Bobette you nailed it is like watching two half seasons. :yes:

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:34 am

I’m actually liking Lesina and Lily together, far more than I thought I would. They genuinely seem to care about each other and I like their dynamic. Only these two could make it this way together. I would have loved two separate seasons but it is what it is and since I decided to just watch again I am enjoying the love story I am seeing (Aaron and Lesina imo) and the friendship between Lesina and Lily. From Lily’s sm activity back when filming I don’t expect her to be with anyone but I do think Quinn would’ve been a great match. He still follows her on sm so maybe still friends which is still great if so. @bobette posted in Aaron’s thread but he posted of him and Lesina from their one on one time and it’s so cute! Reminds me of his SM when he was filmed by family and friends the premiere night. He has that same smitten look and grin on his face watching him and Lesina. Totally a F1 thing imo. Then Lily showing Lesina’s reaction to kissing Aaron. Same giddy expression. Love it and can’t wait for more tidbits via SM to be posted Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:33 am

just me wrote:...snipped
I do not see Lily lasting with any. Quinn, she is interested in but long term? Do not see it happening. Her first love she mentions- seems her real choice. What happened with him?

I don't see it either @just me.  Quinn seems lovely but that's just the point - Lily needs someone with a bit more life experience who's rougher round the edges IMO.  IRL I suspect she would quickly become tired of him and his crisp white shirts, and I'm not convinced he entirely "gets" her TBH.  

She and Courtney didn't say why they broke up but I think she was just a bit too messy for him and he couldn't keep up with her party habits.  He's quite a bit older and has a few business ventures (one working with kids) so may also have been mindful of maintaining professional image, which doesn't seem high on Lily's list of priorities.

They were good while they lasted though IMO and by far my favourite couple to come out of the franchise - one of the few where I could actually see a genuine and believable connection.  If she were at a different life stage they might have had a better shot but she's still got some living to do IMO.  

Perhaps @Astrobach could decode their relationship and it's failings for us.  I know their birthdays.  Hugesmile

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added hyperlink to Courtney's IG)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:55 am

@Bobette BRING IT ON! I have Lily’s bd as Nov.18 1996@ 11:05 am ( my guess, which gives her AC and Moon in Aquarius, a VERY independent sign! ).

No idea about Courtney, BUT, I can see some ‘ miscommunication’ with Kurt... no no
I’m just about to plunge into my binging break with 2 episodes of Lesina...#4 and 5! I’m gonna try to look for more signs of any hope for love for either woman.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:06 am

@Astrobach LOL cool thanks here you go:

March 21 1986 (making him 10 years older than Lily and even older than Lesina, by the way - one of the reasons I find this whole Team split along age lines so ridiculous  no no )

And I think his birthplace was Sydney - will double check.  yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 59 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose