SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 55 of 59 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Kels0012 Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:39 am

Doesn't no ATFR affect Lily too? Were her movements tracked. Have they done it live in the past like the US version? If not, why so hard to comprehend outcomes where both ettes ended up with f1s? Granted, not saying that is still true now...I'm asking, wasn't ATFR filmed too during this time? Excuse my USA vibe.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by blueblues Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:17 pm

Kels0012 wrote:Doesn't no ATFR affect Lily too? Were her movements tracked. Have they done it live in the past like the US version? If not, why so hard to comprehend outcomes where both ettes ended up with f1s? Granted, not saying that is still true now...I'm asking, wasn't ATFR filmed too during this time? Excuse my USA vibe.
That schedule doesn’t make sense to me either, and now the finale is postponed anyway.
My question now is: How long will Lily have to keep her F1 hidden? If the answer is until whenever the lockdown is over, I wonder how long it takes before she tells them to shove it.

On another note, this is bittersweet:
4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 55 Happy_10
source

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:25 pm

@blueblues I was assuming they will still air the finale (i.e. when Lily picks Richie and Lesina no one, IMO) but not the follow up reunion show?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:28 pm

Bobette wrote:@blueblues I was assuming they will still air the finale (i.e. when Lily picks Richie and Lesina no one, IMO) but not the follow up reunion show?
I hope you are right.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:28 pm

Bobette wrote:@blueblues I was assuming they will still air the finale (i.e. when Lily picks Richie and Lesina no one, IMO) but not the follow up reunion show?

That's what I thought too. I think I read until the Final Rose.

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 55 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:39 pm

But wasn't the reunion show already filmed too?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:10 pm

Meanwhile, The Bachelorette: The Final Rose will not screen next Tuesday as originally scheduled. The new restrictions meant Warner Bros. was not able to finish the episode when it was in post-production.

"We will play at some point, we're just not sure when. When things start back up again we will have a better idea but until then, The Final Rose is where the season will end," a spokeswoman said.

source

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 55 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:10 pm

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 55 1f62d  4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 55 1f495

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:38 pm

What? How could they not have had that ready when they did the Reunion Show? Makes no sense!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:52 pm

atem wrote:What?  How could they not have had that ready when they did the Reunion Show?  Makes no sense!

I suspect what has been going on behind the scenes this season is WAY more interesting than the actual show...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:44 pm

Bobette wrote:
atem wrote:What?  How could they not have had that ready when they did the Reunion Show?  Makes no sense!

I suspect what has been going on behind the scenes this season is WAY more interesting than the actual show...

And that is why I want it NOW. i'd take a subtitle recap at the end at this point just for a conclusive finale (with the dirt aired later of course).
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:54 pm

@Kels0012 Yep same, I want to know what went down.  laugh out loud  I think Lily is way too professional to dish the dirt (though maybe in a few years time if she writes a tell-all book...) and will want to stay in TPTB's good books.  

Lesina probably would have had a lot to say but presumably she'll be otherwise occupied with the current medical "situation".  I'm guessing she has prepared an IG post but we get more info from her unfiltered comments.

I feel like this will be another Bach Canada Chris L situation where IMO something CLEARLY went down with Lyndsey right before the FRC but the details didn't come out for months (by which time I had lost interest laugh out loud)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 59 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose