SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 57 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by greentoolcat Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:19 pm

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 Screen10

Source

So Lesina had a quick live on Instagram last night, before it was quickly deleted.
Highlights:

- Have you met up with Aaron? but we did meet 4-5 times after the show
- Still currently friends with him? No

- Show was filmed from October - December 2019. 50% in Auckland & 50% Australia.  cantstopl
Like gurl how can you mistake Argentina for Australia... I think she got confused since she travels from aus & nz alot, forgetting that she spend a month in Argentina  rofl

- Reunion show in regards for tonight (31 march)
Talks to the last 4 guys (Aaron, Logan, Mike and Michael)
Michael is such a good guy and she understood where he was coming from. As well as saying it was the best decision for both of "us".
Mike - He was disappointed that he felt like he opened up and she didn't. Then gave the reason that she wanted the guys to open up to her, so that it was a good indicator of who felt comfortable with her. Eg: Steve and Logan.
Logan is such a cool and awesome guy. He's great. But the gut feeling of chemistry wasn't there.

Aaron - Talked about how hard it was to meet up post-show. For her, she wanted to make sure that her reservations weren't wrong and wasn't about the "bubble" ?.
We'll definitely see him talk more about it tonight.

-Experience on the show - Lesina spoke how she went into the show expecting that she would find someone. "finding someone serious."
Then went on about how she didn't want to choose the guy, for the sake of the show. As it wouldn't be fair for the guy. And adding the fact that she would date a guy on the show, and break up in a few months if she didn't love them ??

- Are you and Lily still friends? Yes
- Lily and Richie are still together
- Any feelings for the guys? No romantic feelings but some of them feel like brothers to her
- Reality shows beyond this, "I wouldn't do it again. I like being a doctor."

We'll get the guy's perspectives and bts tonight.
greentoolcat
greentoolcat

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:35 pm

Great summary, thanks @greentoolcat yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by greentoolcat Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:24 pm

https://www.instagram.com/mikebullot/
Also, Mike's Instagram is now public. I guess since we'll know the truth between them, he's more open to the public knowing more about him.
Plus its a nice and clean feed with his cute dog.
greentoolcat
greentoolcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:28 pm

@greentoolcat YOUR AVATAR! :alltens: cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:55 pm

greentoolcat wrote:https://www.instagram.com/mikebullot/
Also, Mike's Instagram is now public. I guess since we'll know the truth between them, he's more open to the public knowing more about him.
Plus its a nice and clean feed with his cute dog.

Thanks. Clearly he doesn't post much, but what he does is normal. Love his house and his dog Sprite! I knew I liked him, but now I like him even more. I had a lovely kitty named Sprite many moons ago...she was all white except her black tail and a batman helmet on her head.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:01 am

I like Mike's IG too - very lowkey.  Some interesting follows including Molly and Viarni (Zac's season) Canadian Jasmine (would ship them) and Colton (?!).  

Also I notice he followed Daryl long before anyone else connected to Bette - he was definitely head hunted for the show via relevant "associations" IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwilaura80 Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:25 am

Bobette wrote:I like Mike's IG too - very lowkey.  Some interesting follows including Molly and Viarni (Zac's season) Canadian Jasmine (would ship them) and Colton (?!).  

Also I notice he followed Daryl long before anyone else connected to Bette - he was definitely head hunted for the show via relevant "associations" IMO.

I believe Viarni and Lily are good mates still. So maybe the Molly/Viarni/Mike thing is all from the wider new friendships that are being made.

Meanwhile Molly and Jesse have some banter going on and I did see a comment a while ago on one of Lily’s photos about which of Lily’s ex-boyfriends she could have. So maybe a story there? I’ll see if I can find it.

kiwilaura80

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwilaura80 Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:30 am

Bingo, two things to share from this particular post:

1) Lesina and Lily do still appear to be friends.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 7c1b7010

2) And these are the Molly comments. Weren’t they flatmates? Get the impression Lily is moving out.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 B2f43010

Source

kiwilaura80

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:40 am

@kiwilaura80 Molly and Lily lived together before she filmed Winter Games, but she's been living with a cat rescue chick more recently.  

Maybe she's just referring to not being able to hang out because of the lockdown?  

Would be a weird time to move with all the restictions, unless things are going super well with Richie and they're shacking up regardless...

And yeah I remember seeing some flirty exchanges between Molly & Jesse too.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:25 am

Well this is very satisfying.  The outfits match up with many of Lily's IG posts since filming wrapped so they've obviously been spending a lot of time together and we were right that they were together on several occasions including at the sunflower field. Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 1f33b

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 Rn9CQZX

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 R6nBZy4

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 Arnzu28

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 76Rp9vx

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 Ni3OJaE

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 VscPKz7

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 Za9vIII

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 GaHY4kx

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 IcCB2z1

Source

Source

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 Y7cTeih

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 HKEJ69j

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 TjQiPOz

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 McI8gno

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 VWqo0Fk

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:34 am

@Bobette Their captions and stories make me optimistic about them.
The pics from the sunflower field almost deem like a shoutout to us. laugh out loud

And there is one that matches the one below – evidence that they spent weeks in a van together in Australia. They have come a long way since filming ended.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:40 am

Interesting...

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/120723062/the-bachelorette-nz-aaron-spills-on-what-really-happened-between-him-and-lesina-after-the-show-wrapped?cid=app-iPhone&fbclid=IwAR1d4rr8GMpOl5ubwTMPYv8IgH1RMj8wwU6QqqF6s3GXLw9BUrlNFP2njoM
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose