SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 8 of 59 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 33 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:02 pm

Sprite wrote:@Bobette That seems quick. Do we know when they started filming?

I think they had been filming for a while before we got wind that Bette NZ was even a thing.  @AllAboutLove can you confirm? Lily's last post on IG was Oct 14 so that's 6 weeks which does seem quick but maybe they wanted to rush it through, being o/s.

There is the possibility they haven't actually filmed the FRC yet and are going to continue filming back in NZ but I'd think they'd want to take advantage of some spectacular Argentinian location for the FRC so my gut says they're done.  INTERESTING.

ETA:  Actually, I just compared to Angie's filming schedule and 6 weeks seems about right - filming for Angie started June 19 and wrapped sometime early August so yep, I think they're done.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:07 pm

@Bobette Maybe because they don't travel as much as the US series. In the Aussie Bette most of the dates were local so they could save a lot of time that way.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:11 pm

Yes I think so @Sprite - and Bach NZ was low budget also.  Who can forget Zac's FRC location of a gravel carpark with Lily wearing a $125 jumpsuit from some bargain website.  laugh out loud

So being in Argentina they could have just had a series of local dates lined up and just smashed through them.  Should be a really interesting season to watch all round IMO.  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 8 RnZ9rHu

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:19 pm

I remember the applications said applicants needed to be free till the 7th December (cant find source, think its been taken down). I think they will be comming back for home visits and finale

Last edited by Jordan44 on Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:38 am; edited 2 times in total

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:20 pm

Also remember its Tvnz, not tv3 so budget and format could be totally different for this series

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:22 pm

@Jordan44 Oh yes good point about home visits - they would indeed need to be in NZ - unless they do what they did with Bach UK which was filmed entirely in South Africa IIRC.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:23 pm

Bobette wrote:Yes I think so @Sprite - and Bach NZ was low budget also.  Who can forget Zac's FRC location of a gravel carpark with Lily wearing a $125 jumpsuit from some bargain website.  laugh out loud

So being in Argentina they could have just had a series of local dates lined up and just smashed through them.  Should be a really interesting season to watch all round IMO.  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 8 RnZ9rHu

Source
What a handsome but tired looking guy he is. PINKHEART
So sweet to think he’s reuniting with his little baby, who sure has grown A LOT in 6 weeks!!! sunny
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:26 pm

Jordan44 wrote:I remember the applications said applicants needed to be free till the 7th December (cant find source, thjnk its been taken down). I think they will be comming back for home visits and finale

RELEVANT:

The Spinoff became aware that McManus has sublet her room until December 7...

Source

thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:32 pm

Ah well there you go, so even if they don't do home visits it's looking likely that FRC is in NZ

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:33 pm

@Bobette
And TA- DAM! clapping!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:43 pm

A few other tidbits I've just come across:

They have 25 spots to fill so interested males hungry for love

Source

That's a lot of men!

They start filming on the 16th of October and if a man has a strong connection with the Bachelorette and goes all the way to the end, filming would end on the 30th of November.

Source

Not sure about the Nov 30th part, but a start date of Oct 16th sounds bang on IMO.  The extra week between 30th Nov and Dec 7th could be to allow time to film additional talking heads etc.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:51 pm

The extra week could also allow for any extra time needed due to unforeseeable circumstances popping up during filming that might delay it a day or two.

If Lily is the lead, I just might have to find a way to watch it.  I really like Lily and honestly, I miss her IG posts!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 59 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 33 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose