SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 36 of 75 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 55 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:35 am

Oh that's mean!  Even creepy Glenn doesn't deserve to be trolled with the promise of a holiday and then have it denied.  laugh out loud  

Thanks for blogging @Sprite yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:35 am

Bobette wrote:
Sprite wrote:Logan pulls Lesina and even has a blanket. She asks him about his dating history. He has been married for 3 years. She thinks he is romantic and is somewhat interested.

@Sprite was this a typo or do we have another Stu/Carlin situation on our hands?   question   Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 3806527698

No. He was married for three years. Watching and typing at the same time doesn't always come out as clearly as it sounds in my head.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:39 am

@Sprite thanks for the clarification.   yes

It used to be safe to assume contestants on a dating show for single people would be single but considering in five seasons of Bette AU we've had two F1s who were still married to other women when chosen at the FRC I don't take anything for granted any more.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:06 am

Episode 7

It's Liam's birthday and the Bro Bunch are eating KFC with him while Kurt is pictured reading literature alone with a knitted blankie on his knees.  TPTB seem to be trying really hard to establish a contrast between him the Jocks, and this polarity will come into play at the FRC IMO.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 AqeXxWZ

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 XhJT93k

Lily says she's excited because she has her SD... "second SD", she corrects herself, giving away the fact that she didn't choose Terence for the first one IMO.  She tells Quinn she "picked him out personally".  So yeah, you were definitely a production pick Terence sorry buddy.  laugh out loud  

The dirt biking is classic Lily and it's great to see her doing something she's comfortable with.  Quinn is rather taken with her and tries to very diplomatically convey that he's "become keen on her"... in other words he's totally flipped from Team Lesina to Team Lily, exactly as predicted.  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 2498057887

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 QQV65AX

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 6coAvBW

Awwww... I really like Quinn.  He says he's never met anyone like Lily before and I can believe it.  laugh out loud  He'd be way too tame for her IRL but the best match of the cast IMO.  He asks what her worst injury has been (an excellent question).  She shows him her wonky elbows and the sexual tension is palpable.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 KtaZySG

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 Z5yHSc5

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 GLUlXLq

She asks what he looks for in a partner and he says someone he can be friends with and travel etc.  Having seen his IG I believe that 100%. He tells Lily she has a beautiful smile and she GROANS but to camera she says she'd like to "go for another lap".  Is that what the kids are calling it these days.  laugh out loud

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 SJNvSML

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 TK6TtUk

They kiss and it's cute but I'm not seeing anywhere near Courtney-level passion.  

Group Date

This is a really good GD idea!  The boys get 2 hrs and $200 to plan a date.  Kurt misses the cutoff and gets eliminated.  It's pretty BRUTAL but he got SQT last week so was never going to win this anyway IMO.  His walk of shame back to the mansion is accompanied by sympathetic instrumental guitar music.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 6XvtDbi

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 VaroQjv

Terence was also never in the running since he got the SD last ep.  Flynn's date looks the best IMO but George wins Lily's vote with his boot full of cheese and Michael Jackson tribute jacket while Lesina picks Conor's truckload of booze, beer pong and Sexy Alice outfit which is inexplicably ignored by the narrator.  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 NyANfZ3

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 12mr9kh

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 CcEGCT4

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 WNN5EyL

Both dates are fizzers - zero chemistry all round.  

Cocktail party

The boys are clearly split into two groups - the "softies" and the "bros".  The bros call each other silly names and goof around while the softies sing the girls a song.  I am distracted by the fact that Lily's tattoos have been almost completely covered with makeup.  WHY?  The boys don't have to cover theirs!

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 Xr0k20T

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 L9Nodid

Logan has set up a one on one space for Lesina.  He says he's been in love twice and casually mentions he was previously married.  I like the way this is handled -  no dramatics, just facts.  He does however say he and his wife had "different love languages" with a straight face which is too wanky for me sorry.  laugh out loud  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 FhXtdcm

Lesina is all about it though and says her love languages are Quality Time and Acts of Service, so he nailed them both without even realising it.  DING!  I already had Logan pencilled in as F3 and this solidifies it for me.  I don't feel he has the physicality to get to F2 but a solid bronze medal performance so far IMO.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 UGufh7u

Rose Ceremony

Argentina is announced and there is much jubilation.  I like these moments of genuine surprise and emotion - a rarity on reality shows IMO.  I can't help but notice Kurt RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of the Bro pack when they're celebrating.  Couldn't cut around that now could you editors?  No one hugs Glenn and I feel bad for him.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 70NZ2zg

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 DeYP1Yc

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 PAvBd2u

The boys are literally already on the minibus with their bags packed when Art arrives to reveal the Spy.  LOL @ their faces.   Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 3806527698

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 Pqoe66G

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 RzhjE84

Next he announces that someone's not going to Argentina and it's surely Glenn.  I said it upthread but it doesn't matter how creepy/clueless someone is, letting them think they're going on a trip like this and then shaming and dumping them at the last minute is just mean IMO and I don't like it.

NEW PREVIEW! ...but still no SDs with Kurt?  Hmmmmmm....  OK WTF.  That's really weird now.  I literally cannot see him in a single frame of this preview.  Either he's the most hidden F1 in the history of the franchise or I've totally misread his edit to this point.  Will upload to SC thread shortly...

Source: TVNZ2 Episode 7
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:44 pm

Thanks for making the recaps. I can't watch the show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:46 pm

I want to know what book Kurt was reading.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:52 pm

@Sprite YES! Me too, they purposely blurred it up...it’s hard to detect anything.
Wonder if it’s HIS in the first place or a prop... laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:57 pm

@Sprite @Astrobach Same here. Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 3806527698

With a cover like that it's probably crime fiction IMO.  Getting some ideas to eliminate the competition perhaps. laugh out loud

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 R5uF1GX

Source: TVNZ2 Episode 7
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:57 pm

I've searched for an hour for that book, laugh out loud can't find it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:11 pm

@GuardianAngel Clearly not a good book, doesn't look like he's made it past the first page

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:50 am

About 10 minutes till the next episode!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:12 am

A longer episode tonight...hour and a half.

Recap of the last episode and we are back to the secret...

Daryl is making some of the guys sweat. What did they say to him? Oops. The ladies are not interested in someone who is not here for the right reason...bye Glenn. Someone is not a happy camper. Go get your bags out of the van and for once he is speechless.

He says he was himself and he was there to meet the bachelorettes. People can think what they want. Yeah, we are thinking you were a douche.

The guys are just a tad excited. We get a bit of a taste of Argentina...Buenos Aires. Lucky them they get to bunk together, but the views are nice.

Last edited by Sprite on Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 75 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 55 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom