SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 38 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:13 am

rosefun wrote:This sounds good, is there a way of watching from aus without a vpn?

Go to www.bachelorarchive.com and make an account - it's safe and free.  

You can then watch Bette NZ plus a smorgasbord of other seasons. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by rosefun Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:14 am

brilliant, thank you @Bobette
rosefun
rosefun

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:54 am

As usual, the Screencaps never lie. That was what never made sense with Kurt. I kept posting why doesn’t he have any Screencaps with Lesina in the season preview. NO f1 ever had no Screencaps. Once again proves that Screencaps, not anything else, tell the story Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 4256136633

I am back to what I posted, that I never saw Aaron unhappy in his social media, rather he was excited when his family and friends were posting and filming him and his happy and excited reaction to watching him on premiere night (seeing it different from you @bobette). He has the most Screencaps too. Typical for all early season past F1 stats.

The only other option I’ve had is Logan. Will keep sleuthing him and Screencaps.

I love when there’s regular sleuthing and it’s Screencaps based like how it used to be. It’s sleuthing what is there, and what is shown is telling the story. Makes this season much more fun to sleuth and watch!

Thanks everyone for the posts! Smiley

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:39 pm

Thanks for the live posting @Sprite! I appreciate it! thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mattnz Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:43 pm

The casting for Lesina is terrible, lots of tossers. She is an intelligent woman, not one guy there that would at all challenge her intellectually. *IMO*

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinions vs facts)

mattnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:04 pm

@mattnz Previous attempts to produce the series by TV3 never took off because they couldn't get enough men to apply. IMO they likely accepted anyone who applied simply because there would be no show otherwise, and I think this also one of the reasons they had 2 bettes.
I agree it would have been better if we saw more professional intellectuals in the bunch, men not boys!

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:57 pm

Some thoughts on episode 8:

• I wonder how the offing of Glenn was postponed until the next morning. Definitely a producer stunt. Did they only bring back the mole for debriefing that day?
  • Steve’s smoking became a thing because of how Lesina reacted, and called him out I front of the others (understandable, she is a doctor after all). It didn’t help that Steve was egged on for a good hour by the others before he talked to Aaron. I bet at least Marc did that on purpose.
  • Flynn, Conor and Jonathan are basically there only for the sightseeing at this point.
  • Kurt leaving was a shocker, and everyone seemed sad to see him go.
  • Lily seems to have a hard time dumping people. She has a big heart beneath that “crusty” exterior (as she would say).

JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:31 pm

@blueblues laugh out loud 'Sightseeing'!

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:13 pm

I’ve finally caught up on all the episodes and here’s my thoughts on Lesina:

WOW! Talk about an obvious connection between Lesina and Aaron.
Their chemistry is palpable. It’s like the love stories I’ve watched of leads and obvious F1s. They way they look at each other is like they’re the only two in the room! These two are HOT HOT HOT together and super cute too. There’s a maturity and a giddiness to them both and they complement each other so well! It’s such a great mix and I’m loving watching their connection. The fact that Lesina and Aaron are already talking about their lives as a couple after the show!!!?! Says it all! There’s no competition here. Aaron is in a league of his own with his connection with Lesina and no one else is in the same stratosphere. It’s not even close how obvious of a love story there is between Lesina and Aaron imo. My favorite kind of love stories are the obvious ones where you can see two people giddy like high schoolers falling in love and that’s what I see with Aaron and Lesina. LOVE it! PINKHEART
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:16 pm

Regarding Lily and her journey:

The only contender here is Quinn imo. And I love him with Lily! They are such a great match imo. What makes me think this is Lily has a lot of chaotic energy and I think she needs someone who is just as adventurous as she is but is grounded. Quinn is exactly that guy. He’s super hot and is very grounded. He has focused energy and adventurous and I think they’d be a great match. I think Courtney was not a good match at all because he too had chaotic energy and Lily needs balance. I love how she is with Quinn and how she said herself how he makes her feel. She seems so much more grounded and happy with him. I’m bummed if it didn’t work out for Quinn. He’s a great catch. Lily is missing out imo if she didn’t give it a real shot.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:27 pm

blueblues wrote:Some thoughts on episode 8:

• I wonder how the offing of Glenn was postponed until the next morning. Definitely a producer stunt. Did they only bring back the mole for debriefing that day?
  • Steve’s smoking became a thing because of how Lesina reacted, and called him out I front of the others (understandable, she is a doctor after all). It didn’t help that Steve was egged on for a good hour by the others before he talked to Aaron. I bet at least Marc did that on purpose.
  • Flynn, Conor and Jonathan are basically there only for the sightseeing at this point.
  • Kurt leaving was a shocker, and everyone seemed sad to see him go.
  • Lily seems to have a hard time dumping people. She has a big heart beneath that “crusty” exterior (as she would say).

JMO
Yep, Glenn was definitely producer driven but him staying as long as he did was producer driven too imo. 

That episode made it clear to me that Aaron is the only contender for Lesina. She was talking to Aaron about their lives after the show and Aaron saying he’d move to Auckland ASAP! Also, on the group date, in front of everyone Lesina told Aaron that the most butterflies/spark she has had is with Aaron. Mark was there and so was Tavita and Jonathan as she said this in front of them all on the group date (it was like a date between Lesina and Aaron and the rest of them just tagging along). Lesina made it super obvious Aaron was her #1 and so Mark was no doubt trying to pot stir with Steve. Because it’s them all that feel insecure way more and jealous. They know that Aaron is the frontrunner (first rose at first rose ceremony, first date, 3 times given the Rose first at rose ceremonies, Lesina and him having lots of one on one time together and lesina taking him for one on one time at cocktail parties, sitting by Aaron and then her straight up saying in front of the other guys the most she has felt is with Aaron). Even Art’s reaction of “wow!” when Lesina told him she and Aaron were talking about where they would live after all this and making plans for the future was very telling. Lily and Art were like “stick a fork in it, Aaron is the one!” 

The whole smoking thing and Steve saying “game on” made him look like he’s just competing and it’s a game. Same with Mark and Tavita. Like Lesina said and Lily said, the ONLY one that had only eyes for Lesina and smitten with her is Aaron. The guys are looking petty and immature when it’s Lesina making it clear what she wants. I’m here for the love story and that’s what I see with Aaron and Lesina and I’m loving it :yes: 

Regarding Kurt. Both Lily and Lesina said he is so lovely and a wonderful man. He himself said he is super shy. I owe him an apology because he’s not a jock at all. He’s just a super fan of the warriors. That’s not a dumb or arrogant jock type whatsoever and he seems just lovely and hopefully he finds his best friend. From what I’ve sleuthed of his public Facebook, he is beloved by his friends and family and seems like a good and genuine guy.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:37 pm

Episode 8

So the spy is revealed and Glenn is swiftly despatched.  OUCH.  I really don't like the way this was handled.  I realise they had to have some kind of payoff for Daryl's role, but the girls got rid of him for the way he was towards them, not any kind of secret revealed by The Mole.  Spying in future seasons should be limited to 1-2 eps max IMO.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 BJpZMad

And we're off!

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 A10JA3g

We are treated to a montage of Argentinian B-roll.  It so cool!  Took some SCs to pin down the exact location of the place they're staying (will upload to SC thread later).  The boys are stoked and carrying on like a bunch of 14 year olds on school camp.  Tavita's got top bunk and is worried he'll fall if, and I quote, "I have to go wees".  laugh out loud

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 Wfd9tIn

Group Dates

Not much to say about these TBH.  They walk.  They eat.  They risk getting pink eye by trying on sunglasses at a street stall; pretty much standard touristy stuff.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 TBPZOn9

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 ECXeXd2

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 QEh7SvO

Lesina and her crew do some refined wine tasting while Lily brings her boys beers, but not before taking a sip from - and sticking her grotty fingers in - every single one.  That's my girl.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 0MmUgUy

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 E0ji0WW

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 KMsGsCg

TEAM UPDATE for those playing at home.  What a nice handy even split.  It's almost like this is a TV show and there's some kind of scripted storyline at play but it's probably just my imagination.   

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 3OMwW6Z

Lesina relays the story of Lily saying she felt like Aaron was already taken and Aaron becomes the human embodiment of the  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 1f60d emoji.  As they part ways Lesina totally checks out his butt.  I like where this season is headed.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 OuVFZOB

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 2vr1qRW

Lesina and Lily have one-on-ones with Background Boys Jonathan and Conor.  It's all a bit awkies but at least they got some airtime before their inevitable elimination in 1-2 episodes' time.  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 SD3ZbcQ

Cocktail party

We get our first glimpse of Flynn for about 26 minutes which is a relief because I was concerned they'd left him on the plane.  Art arrives and Aaron, Jesse, Quinn and Marc have been given front row seats, cementing their place as Core Characters.  Throw in Logan and Terence and we're looking at the Top 6 IMO.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 OeWl33C

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 UvPZoEK

Liam has a chat with Lesina.  She bombards him with some IMO borderline offensive questions:  "Have you ever cheated on a girlfriend?" (and then seems shocked that he hasn't?!).  "Are you homophobic?" ... as if anyone would admit it even if they were.  Hmmmm.  I'm not fond of The Interrogator side of Lesina.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 T1IMOfy

She then moves on to interrogating/slash/shaming Steve for his filthy "part time smoker" status.  He wants to know who dobbed and AMOG is thrown under the bus (Alpha Male Of Group, apparently laugh out loud)

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 YaROiyy

Lesina takes the 'MOG off for a chat and leans so far in she's practically sitting on his lap.  She says she had thought up a bunch of questions to ask him but forgot them all.  We get a rare BELOW THE TABLE camera shot and I had to increase the brightness to clarify exactly what was going on here.  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 Mj4TMtg

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 JvNhafz

OK, safe for a 7:30 timeslot.  Carry on.  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 3806527698

Lesina grills Aaron about what would happen post-show and he says there's nothing keeping him in Hamilton and he'd happily pack up shop.  Well that's one way to tell your employer, students, and hockey team that you're not terribly invested in them I guess.  But Lesina laps it up and thinks he's cute.  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 MIqt2Bs

Yep, it's forkin' time.   Hugesmile

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 3t08Qgn

Rose Ceremony

Liam gets Lily's first rose and we get reaction shots of Quinn and Jesse.  They'll definitely be her final 2 IMO (and probably joint F2's, since I'm not expecting an F1).  Tavita gets Lesina's first rose, sandwiched between reaction shots of Aaron, then it's back to Quinn and his eyes of azure blue that shine like deep pools of Costa Rican water.  Damn he's hot.  laugh out loud

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 Pp28nXl

So Kurt's sent packing and since he's not F1 I shall say nothing further about his penchant for following buxom chicks on IG or peddling booze or his excessive number of Warrior hats.  You do you boo.  I do find it interesting that he had quite a heartfelt, drawn out send-off.  I still feel like there was more to the story there but anyway... bring on episode 9!

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 302LRCp  

Source: TVNZ2 Episode 8
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom