SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 40 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:05 am

RC...Logan, Jesse, Terrence, Marc...all have roses. One going...

Lesina...Steve, Aaron, Tevita, George (so he can pursue other things...Lily)

Lily...Quinn, Flynn, Liam, ... leaving us hanging for the commercial. As if we don't know that rambling Jonathan was going home.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Katiebelle Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:12 am

Jonathon gone - Lesina upset

Single dates!

Lesina taking Tavita and Lily, Flyn

Treasure hunt competition- great date!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:20 am

Bloody hell...I lose my internet connection and come back to Lesina crying and upset at letting Jonathan go. Lily is upset too. They like him, but don't see potential to fall in love. He tells them that they have some good guys.

Ladies have dates...Lesina with Tevita and Lily has Flynn. They are having a treasure hunt.

First clue find Argentina's spiritual leader. Lily thinks Flynn and her are at different life stages.

Tevita suggests the lady on the front of the brochure...Eve Peron...Lesina shoots him down, but then realizes he was right. Find the next clue...

Where one learns about the law.

The other guys are goofing about. Aaron is bitching about Jesse and Marc and even Logan. He is starting to annoy me and turns out Logan hears what he is saying about him...one trick pony, the romantic guy, trying too much... Someone is not happy and they are setting up the next confrontation. I hope this is better than smoking gate.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:27 am

Sprite wrote:Lily thinks Flynn and her are at different life stages.

Understatement of the season. Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 3806527698 He's adorable though.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:35 am

Lesina and Tevita are serious about winning and Lily and Flynn really don't care and are goofing about.

Lesina is still quizzing...why are you a joker? He tells her about his suicidal history. His mom has mental illness and hid it with alcohol. His grandfather brought him up and when he passed away when Tevita was 16 that is when he hit his lowest point. It helped shape him. She appreciates how he opened up.

Naturally Lesina and Tevita win. They found the sushi restaurant they were searching for. Producers had to tell the other two where to go since there was a storm. Behind the restaurant was a speakeasy bar. Flynn...friend. Tevita explaining whey he isn't all over Lesina. He isn't just for fun like some of these guys...he is forever. They both will have to make adjustments for this relationship to work.

Back at the mansion...Logan decides to stand up for himself and Mark and Jesse (who Aaron described as loud and annoying)...in front of the other guys. Now Aaron is worried that this may get back to Lesina and make him look bad. It does. Nobody likes a whiner and he is starting to be that.

Tomorrow...Shocking that Lesina hears what happened and we have some naked Marc....

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:43 am

Thanks @Sprite and @Katiebelle thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:35 am

Lesina's fake tears at Johnathan's elimination were lame IMO

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:50 am

@Bobette hilarious posts with the s/caps! laugh out loud Great job!

Thanks to @Sprite for your sense of humour while recapping! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:59 pm

Bobette wrote:Thanks @Sprite and @Katiebelle thumbsup
Yes, thank you. You keep this exciting.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:23 pm

What’s funny/weird/sad with Jonathon going on about babies with Lily is that if she had been at that stage in life they never would have met. She would still be in LA, possibly pregnant with her first child and maybe Mrs. Dober by now.
The irony!

Bobette wrote:
Sprite wrote:Lily thinks Flynn and her are at different life stages.

Understatement of the season.  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 3806527698   He's adorable though.  
In a younger cousin kind of way. cheeky

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:29 pm

Episode 10

We open with a recap consisting of two main themes: the kiss count and Aaron's big mouth.  Lesina is telling the camera she wants to speak to Steve, while Steve is saying he hasn't had any time with her in ages and he misses her.  Hmmm yes potential F2 IMO.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 PpyYsqx

At the cocktail party, Steve does some embarrassing Dad dancing while Joshua teaches the others some tango moves.  Conor seems to be enjoying himself very much and I find myself wondering if he's *kept in touch* with George since filming.  I'd ship it.  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 2498057887

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 66PYiwo

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 XlddtB1

Jesse tells Lily he enjoyed their date and wants to spend more time with her but he's not head over heels.  She agrees that only psychopaths are head over heels after one date and she wouldn't expect any of the guys to be remotely in love with her at this point.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 Rt7sPiO

Next up, Aaron comes to offer Lily an apology.  She flat out says that his way of showing interest in Lesina was to ignore her and it was cold and rude.  He says he didn't want to mess things up with Lesina by looking disloyal.  She says she gets it and accepts his apology.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 26NR4Iy

Tavita tells Lesina about his hernia and she seems to think he's foxing till he drops his pants and the look on her face says it all.  She has a quick fondle and tells him he will need to get it fixed later.  He says he almost had to leave and she looks... not really bothered TBH.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 4g9ZPeu

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 GUd32ZH

I like Tavita Smiley  Meanwhile, Lily's three wines deep and day dreaming about all the dirty, dirty things she wants to do to Quinn.  She does pretty much the only one of them she's she's allowed to do in a 7:30 timeslot - kissing for an entire 31 seconds of screen time.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 FrVRMab

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 2nOa0aJ

Preparing for the RC, Lesina says they're all great guys while Lily says "I've warmed up to this sh!t, let's just do it".  While I believe both Leads are being themselves, I don't like the way the edit is constantly bashing us over the head with the contrasts.  We get it.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 5DZxOV6

Quinn says Jesse is "a good looking geezer with good chat and definitely a threat".  Hasn't pashed her for 31 seconds of screen time though has he, eh eh?  Jonathan gets the boot and Lesina makes some crying noises but like @Jordan44 I note her face remains dry.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 V3YQhpb

Treasure Hunt

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 KokWIFP

Love it!  I don't know if Argentina paid any kind of advertising fee for this season but TPTB are really showing it off well IMO.  I'm also still loving the BTS selfie stick footage which was probably a budgetary move but has made this season far more enjoyable IMO.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 QanJ8hh

Back at the house, the boys are having a Fruit and Vegetable Olympics.  Conor scores gold in Apple Eating.  Aaron bitches about Jesse and Marc, and calls Logan a one trick pony. MEOW.  I think Aaron's been picking up some bad habits from the teenage girls he coaches.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 5JAOU7M

Logan confronts Aaron and crosses his arms like a disappointed head mistress.  He relays to the group what Aaron said about them and it's so awkward.  I suspect the producers had a heavy hand in this but still... AMOG not looking too good and I don't just mean the hat.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 NYu65Y5

Preview for next ep foretells art classes, nudity, cocktails, kissing and tears, AKA an average night out in my early 20s.  Looks good!

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 ErK2FM7

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 LFdK1G0

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 PGU1uVt

Source: TVNZ2 Episode 10
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:52 am

@Bobette great recap . . . George for the next Bachelor series, nz men and women competing would be very interesting

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom