SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 44 of 75 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 59 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by just me Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:32 pm

Do not know if this has been posted. Sorry if it has.                                                                                

"Lesina's most serious relationship lasted seven years, but ended not long after she started full-time work. Today, when it comes to the qualities Lesina wants in her partner, she says she'd love someone like her dad. "He's a really kind guy – softly spoken and humble,"  It's also really important to me that they're non-judgemental and open-minded because I come from a really diverse background and there are lots of different cultures, religions, political beliefs and whatnot."She enthuses, "I haven't met my soulmate yet. I definitely loved all my exes, but I don't think I've been in love from the bottom of my heart … but I hope I can find that."
https://www.nowtolove.co.nz/celebrity/tv/bachelorette-lesina-nakhid-schuster-lets-us-in-on-her-reasons-for-joining-the-show-44289
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:32 pm

Episode 12

The first minute is just ANOTHER recap of Aaron bitching.  Wow TPTB really don't want us to forget about that.  I'm assuming they're trying to establish F1 doubt/obstacles but it won't be doing him any favours in the eyes of the audience IMO.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 5I0Tosd

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 QNaHjyX

Aaron's Second SD

Lesina says she wants to talk about what happened at the last RC and make sure he's OK.  He's the only one getting any kind of meaty storyline arc at this stage IMO.  LOL at the 35 second shot of an empty doorway over sounds of them kissing off-camera.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 A7Wdm1G

Loved the graffiti walking tour.  Argentina is cool!  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 Ter95VK

Lesina asks him why he was sad at the RC and he says he had a breakdown because he thought she might feel differently about him.  She giggles like a school girl, mounts him under the table and is very much enjoying his gushing compliments IMO.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 OgvZoHn

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 PWdlfwI

He says if it doesn't work out he'll to be heartbroken.  The soppier he gets the more Lesina seems to love it.  Her preference for submissive men checks out IMO.  Aaron announces he's falling in love with her.  Her bug-eyed surprise is subtle, yet discernible

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 9vcowiO

But she swiftly recovers and it's pretty clear IMO she's ga ga over him at this point.  Cute.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 Bcf2ZhF

Liam's First SD

Liam has totally grown on me and I'm glad he dropped the douchebag act. Their banter is natural and I can see why they've stayed friends post-show. The Argentinian gelato maker asks "so guys, maybe do you like to make some icecream?" Si, they do.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 AVveFW6

Meanwhile Aaron is singing Lesina the song he wants playing when they walk down the wedding aisle which is this one just FYI.

Source

Lesina reacts appropriately

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 IKgtwzf

Aaron gives Lesina a print of the art she liked and she gives us the "are you serious?" voiceline from the promo - so making it appear she was saying that in response to Aaron's L-bomb was a deliberate misdirect by the editors IMO.  Yeah she's into him.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 B6e833R

Back in the Gelato factory Lily tells Liam she's only ever told one person she loves them *cough Courtney cough* while they make icecream that tastes "like a frozen hangover".  laugh out loud  She then reveals they split because he put pressure on her to have kids.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 XZOmmbO

Liam gets the rose and a hug but no kiss and Quinn remains the only one to taste Lily's lipgloss thus far.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 ZBqyJgn

INTRUDER ALERT

Art tells the girls about the intruders.  They try to pretend they didn't already know but don't quite pull it off.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 F2PQqvB

Elliott

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 DWDuSBH

Michael

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 Demnj1n

Mac

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 KpDjf2F

Richie

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 WFTfRwc

Mike

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 OGunPkV

The discussion about Michael, Mac and Elliot revolves around how sweaty and nervous they are.  Both girls say Richie is hot/attractive and Lily says he seems straight (foreshadowing her taking him on a date "to find out more about him") IMO.

Lily is looking forward to seeing who "loses their melons" over the intruders.   Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 3806527698

They do some dancing to get to know each other and in a remarkable coincidence, Lily is wearing the same colour as Richie and Lesina the same as Mike, planting the subconscious seeds that they match.  Your little mind games do not work on me TPTB.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 9cqjNix

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 6n4tSRH

Also just noting that they put the sponsor logo and the codeword "love" over footage of Mike and Lesina.   Suspect

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 Q2QXf4L

The narrator mocks Michael for being a sweet potato farmer but I found his horticultural talk interesting so suck it lady.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 FGXqtjr

Back at the house they do some speed dating. Obvious spark between Lily and Richie but not as physical as Quinn IMO.  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 TYzMPHD

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 NachjeL

Lesina doesn't seem keen on Mike and says the fact that he was previously married "raises alarm bells" (even though Logan is also divorced and that's apparently fine?).  IMO she'll take him on a date to "clarify things" - probably within the next 1-2 eps.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 PsTTVDR

And look who's just getting home from their day out.  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 YterbLg

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 QeeoeKg

Preview for tonight shows Lily on a date with Richie (I recognise the shirt) and saying she's "in trouble"....

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 1xoa9OW

Another great episode - looking forward to the next one.

Source: TVNZ2 Episode 13
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:20 am

Thanks for the recaps.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:56 am

Watching while cleaning up the kitchen but had to stop to tell you all that Tavita and Marc are the final two at the rose ceremony!

Can’t even think who will be going home no idea

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:58 am

Marc’s gone! Even though I didn’t like him I thought they had chemistry.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:59 am

@Katiebelle yeah his IG posts were way before the other boys so not suprising

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:28 am

I prefer the original format of RC at the end of each episode, this format is annoying!

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:07 pm

Lesina going out with guys that it is obvious she has no real interest in (at leat IMO) is losing my interest in watching. Seems like the guys are making lasting friendships though. I saw this today and maybe new guy Mike would fit better with this side of Lesina.                                
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/travel/news/article.cfm?c_id=7&objectid=12307361

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/shows/the-bachelorette-new-zealand/the-bachelors/michael-bullot
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:22 pm

Bobette wrote:Art tells the girls about the intruders.  They try to pretend they didn't already know but don't quite pull it off.

They do some dancing to get to know each other and in a remarkable coincidence, Lily is wearing the same colour as Richie and Lesina the same as Mike, planting the subconscious seeds that they match.  Your little mind games do not work on me TPTB.
Good catch with the matching clothes! That was actually a quite subtle and neat little trick.

I don’t think they knew in advance about the intruders though, mainly because there was no need for them to know, and an honest reaction is always better TV than a fake one.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:57 pm

My thoughts on Lesina: I don't see Lesina interested in anyone other than Aaron. The intruders she doesn’t seem interested in at all.  Lily seemed more interested in Mike Bullot than Lesina did. She pretty much ruled him out while Lily was saying she liked him enough. So I don’t see any indication of Lesina and Mike no matter where he ends up. Same goes for all the other guys imo. I think the guys knew that Aaron was Lesina’s frontrunner. Heck she told the guys, Marc and Tavita that the most she felt the entire journey was with Aaron. That moment she made it clear to them Aaron is #1 to her. No one else was close. Overall at this point, especially with Aaron’s long date with Lesina (most of the ep was him and her) I feel like Lesina’s already made her decision that it’s Aaron. They’re talking about life outside the show and with the others there’s nothing there but 20 questions. She’s just doing the lead thing with them imo. No discussion of feelings for each other or what they will do as a couple like Aaron and Lesina are doing. Makes me think that’s why they brought in intruders because it’s too obvious and I suspect a lot more producer manipulation behind the scenes to try have doubts etc. Aaron has been front and center and Lesina saying how she wanted to reassure him, how she feels about him, etc it’s like they’re a done deal and everything else is just a tv show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:My thoughts on Lesina: I don't see Lesina interested in anyone other than Aaron. The intruders she doesn’t seem interested in at all.  Lily seemed more interested in Mike Bullot than Lesina did. She pretty much ruled him out while Lily was saying she liked him enough. So I don’t see any indication of Lesina and Mike no matter where he ends up. Same goes for all the other guys imo. I think the guys knew that Aaron was Lesina’s frontrunner. Heck she told the guys, Marc and Tavita that the most she felt the entire journey was with Aaron. That moment she made it clear to them Aaron is #1 to her. No one else was close. Overall at this point, especially with Aaron’s long date with Lesina (most of the ep was him and her) I feel like Lesina’s already made her decision that it’s Aaron. They’re talking about life outside the show and with the others there’s nothing there but 20 questions. She’s just doing the lead thing with them imo. No discussion of feelings for each other or what they will do as a couple like Aaron and Lesina are doing. Makes me think that’s why they brought in intruders because it’s too obvious and I suspect a lot more producer manipulation behind the scenes to try have doubts etc. Aaron has been front and center and Lesina saying how she wanted to reassure him, how she feels about him, etc it’s like they’re a done deal and everything else is just a tv show.

This group never seem to get it wrong. I have often had my own assumptions but have been wrong everytime yet this team always sniff out the F1s. There is something clingy and whiney about Aaron whereas Mike is incredibly intelligent, accomplished and has the discipline of a competitor. I like Mike he is intrigueing 'still waters run deep'. Lesina, however likes all the chat up talk Mikes seems an observer at first. IMO There is a lovely article about Lily on New to Love page if someone has time to put it up. i knew there was a reason i always have had a real soft spot for Lily a gorgeous,intuiitive insightful woman. She talks about Quinn beatingheart PINKHEART interesting it makes me think he is not F1 is she is so open about her admiration :sprinklehearts this early on I hope he is though they are a great match IMO

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:44 am

Episode 13

So the old boys meet the new boys then scurry upstairs to get scrubbed up.  When they return, Logan is the first to shake the new boys' hands and introduce himself.  Quinn grabs Lily.  He's nervous and looking for reassurance.  Lily tells him to keep running his own race and strokes his hand under the table.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 OtE6qN6

The boys ask Mike who he's keen on and he says Lesina.  They ask him why he's on the show, and he says he's says "love", thereby establishing he's on Team Lesina, and is there for "the right reasons".  Tick, tick.  Steve takes Lesina for a chat and Aaron is shown looking jealous and scurrying upstairs to interrupt.  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 UpcGfue

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 M3fpRja

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 DllY7ei

*clinger edit intensifies*

During the RC, Mike is shown saying he wants to get to know Lesina more.  She seems "very sweet, very smart, and obviously gorgeous."  All of this is included for a reason IMO and I can see Mike going far.  He gets a rose from Lesina.  Quinn gets one from Lily and special music plays.  Naw.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 HxFF7J9

Mark is sent on his way at the RC and I definitely don't think he saw that coming.  He tries to save face by saying he can't wait to see his daughter and he thinks Lesina felt guilty keeping him away from her.  Not sure that's entirely the case but whatever keeps your ego in tact buddy.  laugh out loud

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 Ki5nRex

Next day Aaron and Steve are still not getting along and Tavita's hernia is getting worse.  He's (UNDERSTANDABLY) freaking out.  I wonder if he was originally intended to be F2 but is going to get pulled on medical grounds.  He's really the only guy other than Aaron to have a story arc thus far.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 6k6y6Ki

Elliot's SD

Not much to say about this one.  They risk getting cholera by cruising down a river which looks like melted chocolate but I'm guessing smells like something else.  Elliot seems like a pretty relaxed, gentle guy and Lesina appears to enjoy his animated storytelling.  He'd be fun at parties IMO.  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 WsZ9svr

Meanwhile the boys are roaming around Buenos Aires trying to find a birthday cake for Richie.  I love how slack TPTB are with keeping the boys locked up - it gives it more of a holiday feel and they genuinely seem to be having a fun time.  Birthday boy gets a lovely cake, and a date with Lily.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 PifeMuh

Richie's SD

The narrator says, and I quote, "this date is about to change everything".  Insert dramatic thunderclap here.   Sounds like this could be the beginning of the end for Lily and Quinn's face sucking and a return to my original theory of her leaving single.  Richie will turn her head but not enough IMO.  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 UyQXiD4

Lily thinks he's good looking, but worries he might be too much of a normie.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 AApPa5g

Their date seems to centre around standing in a kitchen watching a hirsute man cook onions.  Lily says lots of nice things about Richie with her mouth, but I'm not seeing it in her eyes.  I think she likes bits of Quinn (mainly his lips laugh out loud) and bits of Richie, but TBH I really don't think she's over Courtney.  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 FsDTVD6

Preview for tonight throws the main contenders into stark relief - Quinn, Richie, Mike and Aaron all featured.  Lesina will start to gravitate towards Mike during the next ep IMO and Aaron will get jealous.  After the way he was edited this episode I can definitely see Mike in Lesina's final 2.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 K78IH51

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 WYfwWuI

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 MhGx8S4

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 Ku26VCI

Source: TVNZ2 Episode 13
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 75 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 59 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom