SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 70 of 75 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by quick_dry Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:32 am

Bobette wrote:...and the fact that it seems all producers within this franchise wear cargo pants and hoodies, no matter what nationality...
laugh out loud saw one today at Bach Aus set without a hoodie - just ratty black woolen jumper (sweater to yanks?), black skinny jeans, and black cons - it looked much less glamorous than even UnReal Rachel's army surplus jacket. Disappointing :p
quick_dry
quick_dry

Male Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:31 am

@quick_dry Well I hope she was at least looking bitchy and stressed while talking into a bluetooth mic and clutching her earpiece (the main duties of a contestant wrangler).  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:16 am

Three more episodes and this torture will be completed.

More dragging out the RC from last week in the recap and then finally Lily picks Richie. Richie goes to hug Quinn first and Lily is all snotty and giving a long hug to Richie because she knows she kicked a good guy to the curb and kept the little tattler.

Clearly the guys really like Quinn. They know what a great guy is. Lily takes him aside and pretends that she is more into Jesse and she has to follow her gut.

Richie is all excited to go meet Lily's family and we are shown a preview of the family visits and FDs.

Our love birds meet up on the beach. Richie gives her a gift...a necklace with the mountain ranges he can see from his house and that they saw jumping out of the plane. She loves it.

Richie is apparently not nervous. Mom starts the grilling...has never been in jail. Have you ever been married, have kids...no. He is tidy. So far so good.

Announcer threatens that it may not be such smooth sailing for Aaron and Lesina. He feels he has to impress mom the most. He is nervous and kind of puts his foot in his mouth when he says he would be a better dancer if he was also from the Caribbean like mom. Mom is not going to let that slide...Oops stereotyping...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:21 am

Richie is getting along well will Lily’s family but Aaron has already pissed off Lesina’s mother who is a complete ball buster.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:28 am

Dad asks if has had other girlfriends...they didn't work out and he wasn't getting what he needed. Me, me, me. It's all about him. Now we know where Lesina gets her love of questions from.

One of Lily's friends asks Richie...did he go on a date with the other bette? He handled that well.

Mom pulls Lily aside. She likes him, but wonders if there are issues. Lily says her top two have butted heads and thrown each other under the bus.

Aaron gets quizzed on math questions...which he can't answer. Producer is trying to get mom to give her opinion on Aaron and mom is good. Real good. She doesn't give a real answer.

Mom and Lesina are chatting and mom is luke warm. Dad likes that he is a teacher, but ultimately it comes down to Lesina. They seem to be trying to stay neutral, but I get the idea that they are not impressed. I also get the idea that Lesina is just hoping that they will dislike him so she can dump him...and probably Logan too.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:42 am

Lesina is even more confused now even though she is faking it with Aaron....well maybe not the kissing.

Aaron is all pleased with himself. Logan doesn't want to hear this when Aaron gets back.

Richie is chatting with Lily's friend...expect the unexpected. He can't wait to end this thing so he can take Lily away from all this. He hopes he doesn't get broken hearted.

Logan brings gifts for mom and dad...kissing a**. He is excited and is expecting tough questions. They tease him about how many kids Lesina wants and then ask him about all the tattoos. He says they are life lessons. She asks him if he listens to calypso and if he would be interested in joining her steel band. They get along really well.

Dad seems to like Logan more...more enthusiastic about him. Dad likes that Logan is more attentive to her needs. She knew they would like him. Clearly didn't have the same feeling about Aaron.

She again brings up that they don't have the same connection and is hoping that the more she sees him the more she will feel. Yeah, you will be waiting forever.

Now Jesse is making a ton of effort with Lily's family. Not married or any kids ... that he knows of. Bit of a foot in mouth when he brings up wanting to be a younger parent and that would be better than an older one. I get the impression Lily's parents were a bit older when they had her. Let's see how he recovers from that.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 am

Apparently Lily's friends thinks all this joking around is good because Jesse will fit with them. They think they are sweet together. Well that went well.

First FD. Lesina and Aaron. Time for her to figure out her concerns. She says she is excited to hang with him, but doesn't look it.

He wants to see if they will work outside the bubble in the future.

They are going to watch glow worms in some cave??? How romantic. :dripdrip I mean it is interesting, but not something I would pick for a FD. Weird.

She thinks they have a ton of chemistry and she is very attracted to him, his sense of humour and his confidence. He is in love and we get the soaring music, but he is scared to tell her.

They are glamping and Lesina is getting ready. She is confused and has reservations. She is afraid to have that conversation???? WTH?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:05 am

I thought they didn't do overnights in the Aussie/NZ shows?

...and then just like that Lesina doesn't know what she sees in Aaron. Maybe she is tired. WTH? She liked him from the beginning, but shouldn't she know by now if he is her favourite person?

She finally arrives and there is major awkwardness. She tells him she is confused. The sound of the wind on the microphone is like tons of traffic. She tells him how she is feeling. She likes him, but has reservations about seeing the future with him...long term. Like, like, like. She is worried how they will get along out of the bubble. He didn't see that coming. He is shocked and doesn't like being vulnerable. He is reassuring her that this is normal and he can see it working out, but life will be different and the journey has been "special". He spills the "love" word. No matter what happens he will take positives out of this...a bit teary. He will be here for her as long as she wants him, but privately he is expecting the worst.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:23 am

Lesina and Aaron come inside. He is worried this is potentially it. Shockingly, she is still confused. She is sorry, but wanted to share this. He wanted to cuddle.

When she is looking at him she wonders what are her reservations. She expected to know without a doubt. He thinks time is a valuable thing and she agrees and they are excited to hang with each other. Kiss.

Next morning she still has thinking to do even though this was helpful. She originally wasn't going to stay, but she still has a lot of thinking to do. They are wrapped up in a blanket outside enjoying the view and she has to get ready for her date with Logan.

Logan is excited for the last chance to spend time with her. Naturally he has some last minute a** kissing to do by bringing her a card and gift...which he wrapped himself! He got her roller blades.

They start off on a classic car ride. He is hoping it is not something that he sucks at...like usual. They are going paddle boarding and she hopes he doesn't hurt himself. Oh Lesina! Such an optimist. She likes that he always puts 100% into everything.

Lesina thinks they have a lot to talk about. He can't wipe the smile off his face, but won't be spilling the love word. She likes that their conversation is about everything...she wishes she could have these conversations with "other" people. Gee I wonder who that could be?

They both want a deep kind of love and have fun together, but now she has to be honest with him and starts the conversation with the dreaded..."I can't find fault with you as a person"... Meaning = you don't set my lady bits on fire like Assron does even thought I know he is a jerk.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:39 am

Lesina is honoured that Logan felt that chemistry with her and she was hoping that it would come for her. They have romance and so many other good things, but she was hoping for the soul mate feeling that they had talked about earlier. He appreciates her honesty and thinks she is an amazing, special person. Wanting to feel/wish for the connection is different that having it. She cries. He hugs and leaves with dignity.

It sucks and he didn't expect it to end that way. He didn't want her to see that she hurt him and wanted her to make her decision with a clear head. Nice, although I don't think he felt the soul mate thing either. He talked a romantic game, but I never saw it from either of them. They always had that friend vibe to me.

She is grateful to him because some of her most memorable moments came with him. She didn't want to drag him further and hurt him more.

These FD's were very helpful to her. Now she has to have another difficult decision to make. She knows what she needs to do next...ominous music.

Tommorrow...FDs with Lily and Jesse in the helicopter and Richie on some hammock. He can't imagine life without Lily in it. Lily knows what she wants and music is much happier. Lesina is in a hug with Aaron on the beach where she was doing her earlier contemplative wandering...

So here is to hoping we see the decisions by the end of the show tomorrow. The next day is supposed to be the AFTR.

Nighty, night...

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:43 am

Sprite wrote:Lesina is honoured that Logan felt that chemistry with her and she was hoping that it would come for her. They have romance and so many other good things, but she was hoping for the soul mate feeling that they had talked about earlier. He appreciates her honesty and thinks she is an amazing, special person. Wanting to feel/wish for the connection is different that having it. She cries. He hugs and leaves with dignity.

It sucks and he didn't expect it to end that way. He didn't want her to see that she hurt him and wanted her to make her decision with a clear head. Nice, although I don't think he felt the soul mate thing either. He talked a romantic game, but I never saw it from either of them. They always had that friend vibe to me.

She is grateful to him because some of her most memorable moments came with him. She didn't want to drag him further and hurt him more.

These FD's were very helpful to her. Now she has to have another difficult decision to make. She knows what she needs to do next...ominous music.

Tommorrow...FDs with Lily and Jesse in the helicopter and Richie on some hammock. He can't imagine life without Lily in it. Lily knows what she wants and music is much happier. Lesina is in a hug with Aaron on the beach where she was doing her earlier contemplative wandering...

So here is to hoping we see the decisions by the end of the show tomorrow. The next day is supposed to be the AFTR.

Nighty, night...

This is getting insufferable Lesina is playing sophisticated mind games with these guys. Mike had the good sense to call her out. Lesina is presenting as more self absorbed than I originally thought.

Ohhh Quinn the most genuine guy there. He will not be single for long. IMP

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:57 am

@Karina Word on the street is Quinn has already been snapped up and is happily dating someone on the DL.   Hugesmile

Sprite wrote: When she is looking at him she wonders what are her reservations. She expected to know without a doubt.

This to me has been Lesina's problem all along - she expected way too much of this process.  It's a starting point, nothing more.  She has over-thought and over-analysed everything, IMO.  

Thank goodness for Lily's relaxed and realistic approach.  I doubt she is expecting to stay with Richie forever, but they have some kind of connection and she's rolling with it for now.  Bravo.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 75 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom