SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers * Empty Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:49 am

Sleuth and post about potential contestants.

Currently, the only confirmed contestant is Flynn Palmer who is 20 years old and a model. 20 yo is really young imo. I know Lily is only 23 but she's more an old soul. I hope they're not all this young (applications said for men 18+ so they very well could be). I do like he loves to travel - in common with Lily but not sure I see her picking someone that young. As a wild card pick he's likely an MOT like most of the wild card picks for bach nz though so probably moot point. Will need to watch his SM https://www.instagram.com/flynnpalmer/

@Bobette one contestant here so far. He follows the IG account and they follow him. He also follows Lily (ding ding ding! must be her :yes: ). The last time he was tagged in something was Oct 11, so around when Lily last posted on Oct 14 so I think filming must have started around then.
@GuardianAngel can you create a contestant thread for contestants. We can then add new threads for sleuthed and confirmed contestants. TYSM Smiley

ZM's Wild Card contestant for The Bachelorette revealed
6 Sep, 2019
Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers * Flynn

One of the men who will be vying for the affections of New Zealand's first Bachelorette has been revealed this morning, with the announcement of ZM's Wild Card winner.

Flynn Palmer, 20, will join the other eligible bachelors on the NZ debut of the blockbuster international show, which is due to screen on TVNZ 2 next year.

Palmer beat out fellow Wild Card contestants Karl Ford and Michael Burns in a series of three challenges which saw them have to create a road trip mix-tape, complete a photoshoot with a puppy and practise being an 'Insta boyf'.

He described himself in his application as "confident and chatty" and said he loved travelling the world.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers * Image
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=12265461
Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers * 59422192_1745468128932613_1300977771239033111_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdnBachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers * 50917160_150834799252093_871616059841828782_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdnBachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers * 029
https://www.instagram.com/flynnpalmer/
Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers * 76756913_10218449085852325_3993461420749488128_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQkht7uYrGK-IJqHeZp87kt-l2NB8IUOtR05wSDAOpPpNy_NdOsY1ysi__DXfxLEEZc&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1https://www.redeleven.net.nz/portfolio/models-development-men/men/1266481/flynn-palmer
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers * Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:55 am

Oh wow yeah he's a baby.  He'd never be able to keep up with Lily IMO but might get a cute girlfriend out of the exposure. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers * Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:17 pm

Gesh, he is very young? He looks like he's in his teens.

@AllAboutLove Here you go.

Contestant thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:04 am

IG stats for Flynn as at Nov 9

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers * JzN1Qj7

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:46 pm

@Bobette @GuardianAngel yeah he's very young. He looks 15 in some of his pics. No way she'd choose him jmo. Hopefully they aren't all under 23. Lily leans more mature than most girls her age and her choice in men have leaned older too so I'd be surprised if she chose a 20 yo unless he was super mature.

Thread for Flynn Pamer
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:43 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove can you quickly check something for me - I can no longer see Lily on Flynn's follow list - can you?  More evidence she's Lead IMO - no reason to unfollow otherwise surely.
@Bobette yep he unfollowed  sneakyl she's definitely the lead imo. I also noticed he started following https://www.instagram.com/jamesyking who also follows Lily. Could be another potential contestant  :detective
@AllAboutLove Cheers Bud.  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers * 1377737533
I was hoping he might slip up and follow some of the other guys.  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers * 3806527698  Off to check out Jamesy now...

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette  bestbud!  may need to check her new followers as well as BetteNZ for any male names. That Art and Matilda had started following her and she followed them is all I needed to know that she is the lead (has to be) imo  giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum