SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Natalie Joy - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Nick Viall &  Natalie Joy - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Natalie Joy - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:42 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

8 - Nick Viall &  Natalie Joy - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Natalie Joy - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:28 pm

I'm happy he appears to be in a good place right now.

The anxiety article is very good and I can totally see what he went through.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:06 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:26 pm

Copying this from NYT Aug 3, 2022

Nick Viall Gets His Roses
The former “Bachelor” star has (almost) left the franchise behind as he doles out advice on his podcast and on paper.

LOS ANGELES — In 2014, during “After the Final Rose,” a live TV special that followed “The Bachelorette” finale, the season’s runner-up Nick Viall turned to the bachelorette, Andi Dorfman, and said: “If you weren’t in love with me, I’m just not sure why you made love with me?”

The backlash was immediate. “I definitely wish I didn’t say it,” Mr. Viall said in an interview in June. “I’ve learned to accept that I said it, owned that I said it and learned from saying it.”

“It’s definitely a butterfly effect,” he said. He’s not proud of that moment of forthrightness, but if it hadn’t happened, he may not have appeared on three additional seasons of “Bachelor” franchises: the Kaitlyn Bristowe-led “Bachelorette,” “Bachelor in Paradise” and, finally, as, actually, “The Bachelor.”

Would he have starred in a redemption arc in which he introduced meta-commentary about the shows within the shows themselves, and then on his relationship podcast, “The Viall Files?” “He’s very honest, which is something that you don’t see,” said his friend Rachel Lindsay, contrasting him with others in the world of “The Bachelor.” “People are so often trying to be like another lead.”
Mr. Viall said that he prided himself “on being self-aware.” “I don’t want to be the butt of a joke or whatever,” he said. “The good news from me, from a reality TV standpoint, I can’t not be myself.” Without that inability to not be himself, would Mr. Viall be publishing “Don’t Text Your Ex Happy Birthday,” a book of dating advice that comes out Oct. 4?

When we talked in his modern home in Los Angeles, Mr. Viall, 41, expressed very few regrets aside from his confrontation with Ms. Dorfman. One is having the “Viall” in the title of “The Viall Files” rhyme with “file,” rather than how his surname is actually pronounced: Vy-AHL.

Mr. Viall’s home is filled with art, some of which he is more knowledgeable about than others; he chose many of the modern pieces himself, but when I asked about a reproduction print of a painting by Gustav Klimt, Mr. Viall said, “Pardon me?” It emerged the more classic works were furnished by his girlfriend, Natalie Joy, a 24-year-old model and surgical tech who works for a plastic surgeon who specializes in eye lifts.

Mr. Viall lives in the Valley Village neighborhood, where a surprising number of reality television alumni have settled, including many cast members of the Bravo reality show “Vanderpump Rules.”

https://www.nytimes.com/issue/todayspaper/2022/08/03/todays-new-york-times

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:32 pm

I think it is great that Nick is taking advantage of so many opportunities that have opened up for him. Hope his book does well! That being said -- I don't necessarily look to him for dating advice. I am surprised that he is putting a book out about it. IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:00 am

Last edited by bluwavz on Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:24 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:58 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:07 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:59 am

I never listened to Nick’s relationship advice podcasts since I don’t think he is qualified, and I got the impression that he would be even more full of himself on those.
This rant, and the commentary from the Game of Roses podcast, are absolutely hilarious though.

source

This was a response to a caller with a quite unrelated problem btw. He drags other leads and contestants for how they keep talking about their experience on the show, but he seems to be more hung up on the past than any of them. I thought he and Kaitlyn were OK now.
Someone on Reddit pointed out that this happened at a time when his current GF was still too young to drive. I wonder how she feels about it.

My advice: Don’t buy a relationship advice book from this man! no no
All JMO

The full rant: https://youtu.be/JN6vvA8kxig?t=1955
The callers problem: https://youtu.be/JN6vvA8kxig?t=1134

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:23 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:48 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Natalie Joy - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+27
julychild
Buckeye_Fan
luvstx
olive54321
ariwolf