SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Natalie Joy - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Nick Viall &  Natalie Joy - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Natalie Joy - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Amethyst 07.03.21 0:48

I've had a weird soft spot for Nick ever since Kaitlyn's season. This is despite his faults of being at times arrogant and smug. I think it's because we've all seen him be vulnerable as well. When he was proposing to Kaitlyn, and all of a sudden he realized what was going on, and asked a rather plaintive, "No?" my heart hurt for him. I also never liked the way Kaitlyn and Shawn made fun of him. I also thought he had a nice relationship with Jen Saviano on Paradise, and even though it didn't end up going anywhere, he was a good friend to her that summer and gave her some good advice. On his own season, I feel that he treated his cast members well.

He has a lot of different sides to him, both bad and good, and I've chosen to focus on the good. I wish him well.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

8 - Nick Viall &  Natalie Joy - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Natalie Joy - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel 07.03.21 8:42

@mprssdbyu welcomeback

I just had a look at his IG and he has posted a few pic's now with them together. He seems really happy. beatingheart

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLSsy7NHSKR/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71490

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom 07.03.21 14:12

Amethyst wrote:I've had a weird soft spot for Nick ever since Kaitlyn's season. This is despite his faults of being at times arrogant and smug. I think it's because we've all seen him be vulnerable as well. When he was proposing to Kaitlyn, and all of a sudden he realized what was going on, and asked a rather plaintive, "No?" my heart hurt for him. I also never liked the way Kaitlyn and Shawn made fun of him. I also thought he had a nice relationship with Jen Saviano on Paradise, and even though it didn't end up going anywhere, he was a good friend to her that summer and gave her some good advice. On his own season, I feel that he treated his cast members well.

He has a lot of different sides to him, both bad and good, and I've chosen to focus on the good. I wish him well.

Nick is the first contestant that I “fangirled” and I came out of lurking because I wanted to defend him during Andi’s season.
Because of that, he will always have a special place in my heart, but I agree he’s changed. He had this dorky sexiness and wide-eyed wonder in his first appearance, like how could he be so lucky to fall in love with Andi. Sadly, I think he lost that innocence and became cynical, and even arrogant at times.

However, I also admire his drive, that he’s this BN celebrity who is still relevant after so many years. I still follow him on IG, along with Rachel and Bryan, Tayshia and Zac.

I wish him happiness and contentment in life, and Natalie is stunning!

Side note: sometimes I think Zac looks more Nick than Nick. Lol

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq 01.04.21 10:45

Nick just posted on his IG stories that he has signed a big deal with Kast media if someone wants to link and bring that article over. Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz 01.04.21 10:47

https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/1377652264471519233?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel 01.04.21 18:46

He has worked for everything he has accomplished and often times through adversity and SM negativity.

A big congrats with wishes for continued success! thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 02.04.21 10:51

Good for Nick. I liked him a lot more before but he's done well for himself and he seems to be happy.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite 02.04.21 12:24

Just what the world needs...another podcast network!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq 10.06.21 17:22

It looks like Nick and Natalie (his girlfriend) got a puppy according to Instagram.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel 10.06.21 19:16

@suzq thanks.

Sooooo cute!! His name is Jeff!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP9ldvEnXLU/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz 27.07.21 8:59

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1420050093638438915?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel 27.07.21 16:27

Thanks @bluwavz for posting.

What a great article!! beatingheart I'm so happy for him, she's adorable.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Natalie Joy - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+28
pavalygurl
julychild
Buckeye_Fan
luvstx
olive54321