SELECT CONTENT

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Page 16 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Genevieve Australia Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:11 am

ZeegaZigHah wrote:Hi, @Genevieve Australia , welcome to the Bachie board!

Thank you Smiley
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by ZeegaZigHah Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:14 am

@Bobette

I remember that prominent forehead vein having a life of its own ⚡.

Also, while Matt was initially attracted to Helena but decided to re-routes tonother girls before he set up a sine date with her, he found MONIQUE and was severely, sorely, distressingly perplexed why she called him a 🐶  C⚡nt that he ruined his first date with Helena just to focus on talking about Monique amd even forgot to kiss Helena after their date (or was not anymore feeling it at that monent) because he was too bothered by a supposed non-applicable comment by somebody he was more into - Monique, the other girl showing an apparent equal sexual "competence" with Abbie. 😉

Last edited by ZeegaZigHah on Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total

ZeegaZigHah

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:17 am

ZeegaZigHah wrote:@Bobette

I remember that prominemt forehead vein having a lufe of its own ⚡.

Also, while Matt was initially attracted to Helena but decided to re-routes tonother girls before he set up a sine date with her, he found MONIQUE and was severely, sorely, distressingly perplexed why she called him a 🐶  C⚡nt that he ruined his first date with Helena just to focus on talking about Monique amd even forgot to kiss Helena after their date (or was not anymore feeling it at that monent) because he was too bothered by a supposed non-applicable comment by somebody he was more into.

True, it surprised me but I think he was extremely attracted to Monique, without the 'c u next Tuesday' incident, Monique could have been top 3, or may have even 'won'.
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykills Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:26 am

Vjeff wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Oh boo hiss! I'm sad about this, although based on recent social media, not surprised. I hope Chels isn't too burnt by this, she seems like a sweet girl, but quite fragile.

And I'm annoyed because like @Sundy I'm going to have to change my avatar, and nothings jumping out at me from Angie's season to change it to laugh out loud

And Rachael has been active in the comments on Chelsie's post, I hope she's going to spill some tea!

@dirtystreetpie  Although I was hanging onto a thin thread of hope I was kind of waiting and dreading this announcement  as well .It's obvious Matt is the one who ended things. Looking back now after this announced split today it makes you wonder if he just did the safe house visits and stayed in touch with her just to get through the post show interviews without there being any weirdness between them.  ( if he did this and wasen't upfront with her the minute his feelings changed that's really horrible of him) Someone mentioned why didn't he go over seas to visit his family while they had to be in hiding for 8-12 weeks so that he could spend more time with her to build the relationship when they were finally out of hiding. Going by social media it seems the last time they were together was that dinner date in that restaurant that he captioned "too fancy for us?) My guess is they ended it weeks ago and like someone mentioned they couldn't say anything until the bachelorette finale finished airing. Dosen't sound like he even bothered to work on the relationship ., all relationships require work and I'm afraid he wasen't willing to do that. Geez I hope he dosen't run into her big sister. yikes Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 16 2498057887 I can see Rachael eventually spilling more about this breakup , I don't follow her but if she does im sure it will get posted . jmo

Actually it was the foyer of Crown Hotel in Melbourne Smiley so was guessing they had some kind of staycation for whatever reason. I actually think it was probably an old photo and they broke up long before that. It speaks volumes that Chelsie only posted photos from the show and none of them as a real couple. Makes me think they broke up within weeks.

after the finale, I was expecting the flood of BTS pictures of them when they were still hiding their relationship and noticed that they never posted anything which I find really suspicious. And they never actually had that “honeymoon phase”. Other Bachie couples were inseparable after the finale but Matt and chelsie proved me otherwise— my belief telling me they aren’t just the influencer type.

It seemed like matt never put any work into their relationship based from what Ive seen in SM. I could ne ER forgive him for letting Chelsie do all the answering and the defending while he was Overseas doing God knows what. I truly believed they were gonna last.

Curiositykills

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:33 am

Genevieve Australia wrote:
Bobette wrote:@Genevieve Australia I honestly think Matt's forehead vein was a huge giveaway - it was always far more *engorged* with Helena and Abbie than it was with Chelsie, IMO.

Oh my Gosh, this is hilarious Bobette,  but it may be true Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 16 3806527698 Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 16 3806527698 Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 16 3806527698

Like I said on the other thread @Genevieve Australia, I take into account all the available evidence when sleuthing.  cantstopl

As for Monique, well yes, I would class her as "an Abbie" and therefore IMO probably also Matt's usual type.  One of the greatest gaps in our sleuthing was Matt's missing SM posts from before he was announced (his Bach IG was set up from new).  

I suspect there were many Abbies pictured there... it's the double-edged sword of having an unknown Lead I suppose.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeegaZigHah Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:37 am

Bobette wrote:
As for Monique, well yes, I would class her as "an Abbie" and therefore IMO also Matt's usual type.  One of the greatest gaps in our sleuthing was Matt's missing SM posts from before he was announced (his Bach IG was set up from new).  

I suspect there were probably many Abbies pictured there...

I guess we can bet on that possibility 😉. As Matt's two best friends had said, "We've already seen a lot of Abbies in Matt's life."

ZeegaZigHah

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:46 am

Hey guys, checking in to say that I'm disappointed but not surprised by what likely unfolded with Matt not putting on any effort in his relationship with Chelsie. I had high hopes for him, but the more I watched him, the more I felt turned off by him and his horndog antics. But I like Chelsie so I was hoping to be wrong about him. Alas.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:12 am

ZeegaZigHah wrote:@Bobette

I remember that prominemt forehead vein having a lufe of its own ⚡.

Also, while Matt was initially attracted to Helena but decided to re-routes tonother girls before he set up a sine date with her, he found MONIQUE and was severely, sorely, distressingly perplexed why she called him a 🐶  C⚡nt that he ruined his first date with Helena just to focus on talking about Monique amd even forgot to kiss Helena after their date (or was not anymore feeling it at that monent) because he was too bothered by a supposed non-applicable comment by somebody he was more into.

True, it surprised me but I think he was extremely attracted to Monique, without the 'c u next Tuesday' incident, Monique could have been top 3, or may have even 'won'.

I TA and think he was actually more so upset about the dog kunt incident because he thought Monique didn't like him and he was incredibly attracted to her. Speaking as someone else who grew up in Adelaide in his age group, no Australian would be that shocked about someone using that phrase, which is relatively commonplace.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:39 am

Bobette wrote:@Dirty Street Pie Your new avatar is GOLD.  Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 16 3806527698

LOL, thanks @Bobette, it popped up in one of my Facebook groups where everyone was freaking out about Chelsie and Matt, and someone posted it to make us feel better, and I thought “I’ll have that” laugh out loud

I feel like she works well in tandem with your Ciarran
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:46 am

Vjeff wrote:
Bobette wrote:IMO this is what happens when Leads choose against type.  All the successful AU couples have IMO chosen people exactly like their usual type.  

Bach is not the time to be trying something new, IMO, and I partly blame the influence of friends and family pushing Leads to choose who they want them to.

Agree completely, said a page back that if Angie and Carlin last any longer I would be shocked. People have a type for a reason! I think Matt's friend Kate was not only controlling but probably has a different image of Matt to who he actually is.

I have read the forum guidelines, and I don't think this is the right thread to discuss Angie and Carlin, I feel it is unfair to discuss possible issues with them  if your observations cannot be refuted in this thread. This thread is about Chelsie and Matt but since you mention Angie and Carlin, Angie said that she and Carlin are very similar and both are dorks, so she was able to see more in real life than in the show so she really didn't go against her type. Carlin is her type but more stable and conventional looking. Matt and Chelsie, on the other hand, didn't come across as a real couple to me.  I never felt that Matt and Chelsea had romantic and sexual energy but I admitted I could be wrong because the show is edited. He came across as scripted and Chelsie didn't seem to be ready to date yet. Her interest for girls that were very different from Chelsie (i.e. Monique and Abbie) made me question his so called 'chemistry' with Chelsie. Even Helena isn't similar to Chelsie, she has a different type of beauty and presence, which I believe initially captivated him but Helena didn't show much interest so Matt had to move on.
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:53 am

Astrobach wrote:Wow!
This is becoming the total sh$t show comments section!!!
All I can add to the general conversation is my strong opinion that I take ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that Rachael does on SM with a bushel of salt...
This is the Rachael that was causing drama in the house long before now.
This is the Rachael that was caught flirting with crew members and being kind of proud of that.
This is the same Rachael that continued her attempts at relevance and being in the spotlight after she got kicked out with a ‘in your face ‘ Vakoo lesbian or bi ( who knows’ ?) relationship photo op.
This is the Rachael that is saying she is friend with someone ( Chelsie) but doesn’t hesitate to insinuate and spread all kinds of stuff in a public way about a very private matter.
I do not pay much attention to what she says and unfortunately too many are so thirsty for BTS information that they believe and prompt even more to be released, she is again in the news playing ‘ guardian angel ‘ to poor Chelsie. I wouldn’t want a friend that exposes any details true or not about my private life. That’s not a friend that’s a fame whore.
Chelsie is a great person and is too weak or hurt to see or stop her from being her spokesperson.

JMHO
I learned early on to discern WHERE any information comes from, before I can assess it’s validity and weight.
If I heard a Kristen or Helena type person, saying harsh things about Matt, I would give it more credence. It’s very sad that these personal matters take a life of their own because they originated in the public eye.

I agree! Rachel was bad news from the start.

I never saw "it" between Matt end Chelsea. Hated the whole series because of the overly adoration of Chels and the bashing of Abbie. Matt had to deal with a terrible bunch of women, most of them only there for exposure. He was boring himself. The fact that Rachel ad Chelsea are best friends, makes me believe Chelsea is a totally different person in real live. I'm not surprised by their break-up, cause I never saw it between them.

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 16 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:57 am

Vjeff wrote:
Bobette wrote:IMO this is what happens when Leads choose against type.  All the successful AU couples have IMO chosen people exactly like their usual type.  

Bach is not the time to be trying something new, IMO, and I partly blame the influence of friends and family pushing Leads to choose who they want them to.

Agree completely, said a page back that if Angie and Carlin last any longer I would be shocked. People have a type for a reason! I think Matt's friend Kate was not only controlling but probably has a different image of Matt to who he actually is.

I have read the forum guidelines, and I don't think this is the right thread to discuss Angie and Carlin, I feel it is unfair to discuss possible issues with them  if your observations cannot be refuted in this thread. This thread is about Chelsie and Matt but since you mention Angie and Carlin, Angie said that she and Carlin are very similar and both are dorks, so she was able to see more in real life than in the show so she really didn't go against her type. Carlin is her type but more stable and conventional looking. Matt and Chelsie, on the other hand, didn't come across as a real couple to me.  I never felt that Matt and Chelsea had romantic and sexual energy but I admitted I could be wrong because the show is edited. He came across as scripted and Chelsie didn't seem to be ready to date yet. Her interest for girls that were very different from Chelsie (i.e. Monique and Abbie) made me question his so called 'chemistry' with Chelsie. Even Helena isn't similar to Chelsie, she has a different type of beauty and presence, which I believe initially captivated him but Helena didn't show much interest so Matt had to move on.

I was discussing the idea of choosing someone who isn't your type, who looks great on paper and great to your family. I don't think that's the best idea as you have a type for a reason. Anyway that's what Matt did and I was just comparing a similar situation with what Angie did, which I think will also be the wrong idea. Not discussing laugh out loud.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

+40
Michdealm
jen689
Agent99
Valancy
appiah01