SELECT CONTENT

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Page 6 of 38 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Ule.m Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:49 am

I wouldn't be surprised if they have broken up(Apparently not watching the season, Abbie's following him, and has liked at least one of his photo's). My biggest gripe when it came to their relationship was his sexual tension with Abbie. I mean how does one honestly watch that season and feel comfortable in that relationship knowing how long his sexual tension with Abbie went on.

As for the privacy excuse they may as well either delete their Instagrams or make them private because as of right now they are public figures in the public sphere, and the last bachelor relationship that I remember using the privacy excuse was Demi and Kristen( who have just broken up). Haven't they also had months to be private? I honestly believe this would be the time to gush about each other in public after being so private.

Ule.m

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Curiositykills Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:14 am

Ule.m wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if they have broken up(Apparently not watching the season, Abbie's following him, and has liked at least one of his photo's). My biggest gripe when it came to their relationship was his sexual tension with Abbie. I mean how does one honestly watch that season and feel comfortable in that relationship knowing how long his sexual tension with Abbie went on.

As for the privacy excuse they may as well either delete their Instagrams or make them private because as of right now they are public figures in the public sphere, and the last bachelor relationship that I remember using the privacy excuse was Demi and Kristen( who have just broken up). Haven't they also had months to be private? I honestly believe this would be the time to gush about each other in public after being so private.

Right? I don’t buy their excuses anymore, and those reasons are not believable anymore. Matty and Laura made it work and every other bache couples so I have a hard time accepting their reasons. I feel like they’re just trying to put it on hold and then announce soon from the way things are right now. That was what Demi and Kristian did.

Maybe he went back with Abbie. He seemed to pretty hellbent on letting her stay until the f2 and maybe thought that he made the wrong choice. As for Chelsie, maybe some of her past issues resurfaced. But who knows really? We’re all just here speculating.. but I hope they’re fine.

Curiositykills

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:38 am

@Curiositykills
Thanks! I did, and was not impressed and have seen it all on our screen. Well, Abbie herself has said she was into ‘polygamous ‘relationship if I remember correctly.She is a Gemini and has her Venus there. Let’s see :

Your Venus has a reputation as one of those that spread their love around generously. The extreme of this is infidelity, where there are a commitment and betrayal of it.
In your case, it could be having several friends you flirt with, seeing if there's more there. You might not be emotionally invested, but more sensitive lovers could be expecting something exclusive. Dark side Geminis are two-faced, manipulative, and could take advantage of those expectations.
And since Matt has his Venus in Cancer, a rather deeply emotional bond is essential.
Venus in Cancer guys and gals go off the deep end in love, until they've been hurt. Then they're super self-protective and wary of real trust.
Venus is valued, and with Cancer, that means valuing the emotional bond that's been created. This Venus goes against their own nature when they pretend to be casual about sex and love. Cancer in love has a tough outer shell, but underneath is a sensitive soul.

It would be a long post but basically, theirs was an idealization / vs reality coupled with an emotional vs. a physical/ sexual bond that was very difficult to resist but fades and when both parties get back, are either hurt ( Matt) or move on to the next one( Abbie)
In conclusion, Matt was legitimately looking for long term, deep emotional and secure bonding, and Abbie was curious, flirtatious and got caught in the idealization expected of her and used their physical attraction to create an unstable bond.
Chelsie has her own insecurities that are mirrored in Matt and there are some conflicts with how their styles deal with resolving those. He retreats or loses his fuse, she can be sharp in words and irritating with her projected mistrusts. They bring each other’s issues to the forefront without necessarily having the tools to find a resolution. Sexual Tension is a great attractive way to relieve some of that tension, but true communication and trust also needs to be there as well.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:50 am

@Curiositykills @Ule.m
I have no guarantee in how my opinion is translating in their life. BUT, I would be VERY surprised that these 2 get together again, I think Matt has felt hurt in his ego, realized the way he was played by Abbie, reading all the stuff that was out there about her from her views on relationships, to her with Todd and then to BIP... She, on the other hand, is probably playing the coy card in wanting to still pretend there is something between them. But she is absolutely NOT looking for anything serious and long term. She wants exposure and visibility, so Matt is the antithesis of the guy to provide that. She is in the ‘ Thank you, next’ phase.
It is also possible that some of those feelings that Matt had for Abbie, sexual or otherwise, were causing rifts with Chelsie and the miscommunication got triggered between them, as they are both looking for safety in their new bond and lack some of the tools to properly analyse and resolve these without retreating into their past defensive patterns.
All these are highly speculative obviously but that’s my analysis right now.
JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:03 am

Curiositykills wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:So I could have sworn Chelsie had more pics of Matt on her IG from after Oct 9 (he was gone on his trip then) and :yes: , looks like she deleted/archived at least 2 of them: 
1) Matt's facetiming pic she posted (and was posted upthread and now has a missing link)  
2) Matt by the water when he had gotten back from his trip  

Both IG posts are no longer on her IG account. Not sure why those pics, only Matt was in them so a bit odd she removed those unless he didn't like them or something. 

IDK. It's not a good sign when one is deleting/archiving pics :/ jmo

This! And she used to have an IG highlight story dedicated to Matt but it’s all gone now. Hmm
What ig highlight story? All her highlights are still there and haven’t been deleted.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:16 am

Those early photos of them papped together where she's in the pink dress, even that early on something is not quite right imo.

What ig highlight story? All her highlights are still there and haven’t been deleted.

All of them? I can't see a Matt one? Only her Q&A from 2w ago where she answers a couple of questions, one of which she says she's getting used to being asked all the time where Matt is.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykills Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:24 pm

leavers wrote:Those early photos of them papped together where she's in the pink dress, even that early on something is not quite right imo.

All of them? I can't see a Matt one? Only her Q&A from 2w ago where she answers a couple of questions, one of which she says she's getting used to being asked all the time where Matt is.

There was a Where’s Matt highlight story and some cute post about how she would date Matt’s cardboard.
Smells really fishy that Matt’s solo pics has been deleted/archived from her IG story but the usual post-Bachie finale pics of them stayed. Maybe for the contract?

Curiositykills

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykills Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:30 pm

Astrobach wrote:@Curiositykills @Ule.m
I have no guarantee in how my opinion is translating in their life. BUT, I would be VERY surprised that these 2 get together again, I think Matt has felt hurt in his ego, realized the way he was played by Abbie, reading all the stuff that was out there about her from her views on relationships, to her with Todd and then to BIP... She, on the other hand, is probably playing the coy card in wanting to still pretend there is something between them. But she is absolutely NOT looking for anything serious and long term. She wants exposure and visibility, so Matt is the antithesis of the guy to provide that. She is in the ‘ Thank you, next’ phase.
It is also possible that some of those feelings that Matt had for Abbie, sexual or otherwise, were causing rifts with Chelsie and the miscommunication got triggered between them, as they are both looking for safety in their new bond and lack some of the tools to properly analyse and resolve these without retreating into their past defensive patterns.
JMHO

If they indeed break up, I’d take and claim your readings as one of the many valid points/reason of their separation. I don’t even see the spark anymore from them which is just sad. Abbie comes off as a little tryhard sometimes, and hell, I never bought her feminist persona. I mean, I felt bad for her because of how she was portrayed but the way she tried to turn it around and make it ALWAYS about her to stay relevant and on the spotlight, rubbed me the wrong way. Abbie is young and has that wild streak, I don’t think anyone can tone it down from the way she was acting after post/Bachie. But if they hook up in the near future, I wouldn’t be that surprised too.

Curiositykills

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:53 pm

Astrobach wrote:@Curiositykills @Ule.m
JMHO

I think there would be major headlines if Abbie and Matt hooked up so soon after Matt and Chelsie's ~happy ending~ on the Bach.  I feel that's more than enough for Abbie.  This is a girl who calls the paps on herself in an underground parking garage.

She wouldn't be pursuing a relationship in any meaningful sense... just attention IMO.

And Matt's not above it, remembering his friend Kate talked about how Abbie's his usual kind of woman and he's been with plenty of Abbies...

edit: that said I don't actually think it will happen. She's most likely still on BiP and pursuing a BiP showmance.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:02 am

Matt didn't like her kindness pic, she didn't like his Crown pic. Def broken up IMO.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:37 am

@Vjeff How long till he's back on Tinder... a week? Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 6 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:04 am

Vjeff wrote:Matt didn't like her kindness pic, she didn't like his Crown pic. Def broken up IMO.

hmmm yeah that's not good. Makes me think Chels purposefully put that up because that's how she is. She is the type who would encourage kindness even if he dumped her and messed with her. That's how good of a heart she has sad

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 38 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

+40
Michdealm
jen689
Agent99
Valancy
appiah01