SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:46 am

Welcome1 @rosefun

I totally agree with your post!  It was fantastic to have some unique/different guys this season - let's hope the trend continues in 2020.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:10 am

rosefun wrote:Hi everyone, I've just joined but I've been reading and appreciating this forum for a long time now (probably since Sam & Snez). It's funny because I reckon every series I think about joining but end up thinking "nah probably not worth it because I wont contribute much'...

Firstly I really want to say a massive thanks!... Thank you for such a great forum that is so well constructed & organised, and thank you to the posters that provide such brilliant links, information and opinions. Cheers to you all.

Just my humble opinion about this season ... its been a ripper imo. I'm no Angie fan but I think her season and production did an amazing job in showing personalities like Cairran and Timm. For some of us, we had the chance to get to know them and to step outside of the usual stereotypes. So many of the usual bachelor contestants are self absorbed with an agenda and fakeness. Personally I found Cairran and Timm such a refreshing change. And I think Timm has showed himself to be an amazing human. Yes we saw him excitable, exuberant, overwhelmed with nerves, unfiltered and honest, and funny... but then we also saw him wise with sage advice and ready to help and comfort people. He showed some amazingly special qualities and anyone would be lucky to have those qualities in a friend or family member imo.

I cant post this link because I'm a new member but my favourite read about Timm was from mamamia -.... "Timm Hanly Bachelorette is exactly what a good man looks like." It said it so well imo.
Welcome1 @rosefun and so glad you joined us yes ITA with your post and indeed, Timm is not only a man, he is a good man Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 4256136633 jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rosefun Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:42 am

Thanks heaps @Bobette @AllAboutLove
rosefun
rosefun

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:02 am

Timm and Ciarran were the first two contestants posted on the show’s IG and for good reasons. The producers knew they were gold.
Interestingly, their looks are unconventional and the fans reaction was predictable but that changed once the show started. Those boys were fire.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:25 pm

@rosefun Welcomeparty! So glad you contributed your impressions. Great insight! Hope to see you posting more often!

And I want to believe that 'good men' come in many flavors! Many of those qualities that we fell in love of Timm's can be present in any man who chooses to be transparent, enlightened, kind and caring. The funny part may not be easy to find though!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:13 am

Since the finale has aired and to avoid duplicate discussions, discussion regarding Angie and Carlin is taking place in their thread Angie and Carlin

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5450-angie-kent-carlin-sterritt-bachelorette-australia-season-5-discussion
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+21
Agent99
Kas_256
Pongo
Finch
Just Looking
najpoziomka
Aussiebach390
leavers
Loulou
Vjeff
Sprite