bachandbachettefans.net
Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:01 pm

Discuss and post betting odds here
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:26 pm

Well this is very interesting.  Odds of 1.50 suggests Ciarran goes to the end, so either Sporstbet fell for his IMO fake relationship with Kiki, or perhaps he hooked up with a US girl...

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* W4BHaRn

Source

Also with Abbie being back after only 2 days, and everyone else on this list with odds of 3.50 or above, my interpretation would be that none of the other people on this list "find love".
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem on Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:00 pm

@Bobette wrote:Well this is very interesting.  Odds of 1.50 suggests Ciarran goes to the end, so either Sporstbet fell for his IMO fake relationship with Kiki, or perhaps he hooked up with a US girl...

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* W4BHaRn

Source

Also with Abbie being back after only 2 days, and everyone else on this list with odds of 3.50 or above, my interpretation would be that none of the other people on this list "find love".

Which US girls went?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:04 pm

@Atem that hasn't been confirmed but there have been US contestants every other season so I would expect them to do the same.  I can't really see Ciarran with any of the AU girls - I think he would feel he can do better, and he's been chatting to Demi via IG so there's a US link there somewhere IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:09 pm

@Bobette wrote:@Atem that hasn't been confirmed but there have been US contestants every other season so I would expect them to do the same.  I can't really see Ciarran with any of the AU girls - I think he would feel he can do better, and he's been chatting to Demi via IG so there's a US link there somewhere IMO.

Oh, I could have sworn Demi has been out with a US bf though?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:45 pm

@atem Yeah she has, but BiP was filmed literally FIVE MONTHS ago so a lot has gone down since then.

Ciarran and Demi were exchanging flirty messages just after Xmas so that was quite a while back.  Not saying Demi was in Fiji, but someone else she knows from the franchise might have been and put them in touch.  

There's also a male contestant in one of the SCs I don't recognise so they might be US also - maybe you could check it out and let us know if you recognise the silhouette? (It's on the SC thread, the one with Helena)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:24 pm

@Bobette wrote:@atem Yeah she has, but BiP was filmed literally FIVE MONTHS ago so a lot has gone down since then.

Ciarran and Demi were exchanging flirty messages just after Xmas so that was quite a while back.  Not saying Demi was in Fiji, but someone else she knows from the franchise might have been and put them in touch.  

There's also a male contestant in one of the SCs I don't recognise so they might be US also - maybe you could check it out and let us know if you recognise the silhouette? (It's on the SC thread, the one with Helena)

I'll try. This dumb laptop is taking forever to download the pics to see!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum