SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 62 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 41 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Genevieve Australia Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:37 am

Helena saying that she hoped that people who were never on the show arrived...and oh the 'coincidence', they did! HAhahaha, sorry but this year's show is soooo scripted, it is almost as if the producers deliberately assured contestants that they will have what they want or a happy ending even if for some months. Nope, I cannot take it seriously, but hey girls, I may be cynical! I love your enthusiasm and sleuthing skills. Please don't get mad at me for being cynical and skeptical about this season, some comments and interactions only make sense it this has been pre-arranged.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:40 am

Totally something I would do bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 3806527698

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:42 am

Now I know why the producers brought back Jake: as a matchmaker. Jake is so nice, telling Connor that Brittney is the best and definitely there for the right reasons. Yep, I think the producers brought Jake because he is the one that is going to encourage people to talk to each other, he gets along with all ex contestants so he may play a bit of the matchmaker and give so balance. Well, lovely of him to want to find a good guy for Brittney and a nice guy for Alisha.

Last edited by Genevieve Australia on Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:45 am

Oh noooo Litney!! She's getting ready for her date with Conor and she's come down with gastro.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:48 am

butterflylove wrote:
Bobette wrote:Sorry got distracted by a massive new Locky trailer - pretty much all girls pictured on night 1.  Will be screencapping over there for a bit...

Are you talking the penguin entrance? Or was there another trailer I've somehow missed?

Yep that's the one - full of MoT girls who won't last through the lockdown so might as well give them 2 secs of fame IMO. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:51 am

Glenn stealing Conor's now non date for him and Lish ❤
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:53 am

KISS HER! KISS HER! KISS HER!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:53 am

KISSSSSSSSS!!!!!! YESSSSSSS !!!!!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:54 am

Considering Sporstsbet are pretty much ruling Conor out, perhaps her & bae just went to TAS for a holiday like Alisha & Glenn went to Bali. Who else could we see her with though... ? scratch
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:56 am

Wow, okay, run Alisha, run....Glenn has said this in a period of a week about 2 girls...seriously, is just a date and he is saying he has never felt that way about any girl in his life but he seems to have really loved his ex....okay, sorry, he is lovely but already sounding clingy. Alisha has a light personality....be careful Alisha. When I was single (sooo many years ago), I had guys acting like that, gorgeous but so full on... call me a cynical but I do not think Glenn and Alisha will last the distance.

By the way, I think Jake will be eliminated, and that is fine. The producers may help him stay so he can continue playing matchmaker.

Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:57 am

:sprinklehearts

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:58 am

@Genevieve Australia I have to disagree, and I don't think we'll see eye to eye on this. I don't see you bending towards Glenn and Alisha, and that's okay. It's just something we won't agree on.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 62 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 41 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101