SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 62 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 49 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

6 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Genevieve Australia Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:26 am

Bobette wrote:
Genevieve Australia wrote:That is okay, @bobette we can disagree, I am fine with that   yes  Just a question, in your opinion will Alisha and Glenn end up being another successful couple and last for years? My point, as you know is not that Glenn and Alisha are not in love now (clearly, they have been together for longer than 6 months and we don't have evidence of any contract so they are probably in love or care for each other enough to be in a relationship), but my question to you is: in your opinion, will Alisha and Glenn get engaged and eventually marry? This has been my point: I don't think so. I think the spark will fade, I cannot see them together long-term.

Absolutely no idea.  6 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 3806527698

And TBH I don't care - for me the romantic side of this show comes a very distant second to the sleuthing.   :detective

With Glenn & Alisha I see enough evidence to convince me they're genuinely into each other and still together post-show, so they're already doing better than some of the "couples" to have come out of this franchise, IMO.

Yes, I am the same :yes: :yes: :yes:  but I do have my favourite couples but I must admit I don't follow them on Instagram or anything like that, if I want to go and check what they are doing I type their names hoping I will find their accounts, and then go and check Hugesmile  To me the show is just a distraction. It is something I watch after watching an episode of a non-reality TV show or a good film and after I finish watching the show I go and read a book :D These days I am watching it after my husband goes to bed via Tenplay, that way my husband and I can spend even more time together- and he and I  love to spend a few hours together, relaxing, every day Smiley  My husband hates BIP so much, though. He liked Georgia's season and he liked all the top 6 guys , that is why I convinced him to watch Matty J's season. He found it dramatic but he wanted to see Matty J happy and he and I thought  that Laura and Matty were perfect for each other so my husband persevered and watched almost all of Matty J's season. Now,  my husband thinks that all the BIP/Bachelor/ette shows  that came after Matty J's season  are utter rubbish. He and my teenager son roll their eyes  whenever they catch snippets of   BIP or The Bachelor/ette 6 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 3806527698  I tell them that a bit of trash helps my brain rest rofl rofl rofl  As you, I really don't take the show seriously but I love reading the opinions all of you post here, even if I don't agree  :yes: :yes: :yes: Besides, I love how you sleuth the show and your comments make me laugh  6 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 1176891977 :yes:

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg 6 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

6 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:33 am

@Agent99 Thanks for posting that clip and... the longer Facebook post is VERY interesting and shows everyone’s true colors... WOW! Can Kiera be more disgusting, the way she is talking about Alisha ‘ a peasant’ who had the audacity to come before her How dare she ? ( Even though it’s producer driven obviously) She thinks so highly of herself it is laughable and of course the ONLY person who is able to listen to her garbage is poor Jamie ...who she uses to literally dump on this whole time... what a self centered biatch! In contrast, I like to see the other women supporting Alisha and reminding her to stay cool and not engage with her.
I’m gonna watch the #6 now...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:36 am

butterflylove wrote:
Genevieve Australia wrote:
Agent99 wrote:

I will just say @Genevieve Australia that that clip is just before Glenn and Alisha's first date.  I really don't think they knew much about each other except they had a nice conversation and made an impression on each other.

I saw it again, and they have old clips and new clips, that is announced as something we will see tonight, because she is saying that it is not really a date. Let's wait and see Smiley It is fine if I am wrong, it wouldn't be the fist time giggling

She was wearing the same clothes as their first date. It's old footage. Cabana Drama from previous days, and footage we haven't seen. They're saying the content in the video today is spicy, not that it's what to be aired.

Oh, I just checked, you are right and I was wrong.  Smiley  They mixed old and new scenes and that was their first date  Smiley Anyway I still don't like them together, I don't care for Glenn and I dislike Alisha so it is fine. I will start skipping their scenes, they bore me. I am not a fan of Brittney nor am I fan of Jamie but they are the only ones who make me laugh. Helena is gone and the love stories of those who are staying do not interest me, so I am watching now solely for the comedic value.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg 6 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:19 am

Just watched last night's ep.  I suspect the RC was one of those that went on for hours - everyone looked trashed/bored/nauseous IMO, so I wouldn't take Glenn's lacklustre mood when he gave Alisha her rose as an indication of his feelings for her.

6 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 ADNoHyh

6 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 FPuOapz

Meanwhile whoever did the makeup on Kiki and Jess should be fired.  I realise they gave them those lips to coordinate with Ciarran's red suit but it made it look like he was trying to decide between two models of sex doll - "The Kiki" or "The Jess", IMO.

6 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 ZXJNQjQ

6 - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 WPsZizU

I liked Jess more than I expected, and I like Kiki exactly as much as I expected (ie, not at all.  laugh out loud)

Source: Tenplay

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:24 am

Bobette wrote:Just watched last night's ep.  I suspect the RC was one of those that went on for hours - everyone looked trashed/bored/nauseous IMO, so I wouldn't take Glenn's lacklustre mood when he gave Alisha her rose as an indication of his feelings for her.

And he lit up when he did give her the rose.
But I couldn't imagine standing their for so long and it just dragging.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:54 am

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:It's been 8 months (definitely now with the airing of the show they're over the waiting), Lisha's moved cross country to be with Glenn as it's easier for her to move, and they've survived iso together, and I think they're both ready to really settle down and have a long term relationship, and I see them doing just that. I can't wait for the show to be over to see them together.

Yep.  And they both have real jobs, so presumably won't be pimping their relationship out for free crap on the gram - that gets bonus points from me whether they last 8 months or 8 years. yes

I think them being in Perth and Alisha making the move, will benefit them and their relationship so much more as well than if Glenn made the move and they lived on the East Coast. They'll be able to have a more relaxed life without the pressure, compared to if they were in Sydney.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:13 am

DING DING DING!!!

Source

Last puzzle piece ahoy. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:36 am

Oh, Jamie's not going to manipulate Brittney to receive a rose, what lies.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:37 am

Bobette wrote:DING DING DING!!!

Source

Last puzzle piece ahoy. Hugesmile

Guessing Matt's also coming in today's ep, they wouldn't forshadow it otherwise.
Also, Bali mention and their friendship.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:46 am

Jamie's trying to set Jackson up with Cass to secure his rose.

Jamie: "He's a party boy"
Litney: "And she doesn't drink"
Alisha: "He owns a pie business"
Litney: "She's a vegan"

Hahah
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:50 am

Aaaand in comes Matt!

And only has eyes for Renee.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:55 am

Ugh. Ciarran is such a peanut. Only wants things when it suits him in regards to women and "relationships". Renee is not your property. Jess wasn't your property.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 62 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 49 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101