SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 62 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 54 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Genevieve Australia Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:19 am

butterflylove wrote:HA! Ciarran thinks Alisha is manipulative and vindictive. You're the biggest f-boi in the world and are toxic AF.

I never ever liked Ciarran and neither did I ever really Timm much either I always thought of them as trashy, unattractive, and immature guys, and I don't like them now,  yet  I agree with Ciarran: Alisha is vindictive and manipulative, IMO  the real Alisha is the one we saw during Nick Cummins's season.[/b] Alisha is still close friends with Cat and Rommy  and now Glenn is friends with Rommy and Cat too, so nothing has changed except her  TV persona. This episode showed it again in some ways Alisha is just like Timm and she is still the same woman we saw in Nick's The Bachelor season: Alisha loves to stir the pot but she is trying to look as if her intentions were good and as if she wanted to 'help', yet IMO  she is conniving  Timm is stupid, but at least he seems to have a good heart! IMO had Alisha not found love, her edit would be less flattering. IMO  Alisha is even worse than Mary, because at least Mary does not try to lecture people about what is 'the right thing to do', Mary is not self-righteous, Mary is bitchy and doesn't pretend she is not, she embraces it. Kiki said it: Alisha could have spoken to her earlier but Alisha chose the perfect moment to create drama and make her uncomfortable. These people are adults, for God's sake! Stop trying to play 'the mother' or 'the father'.  IMO  Renee or Alisha do not really give a toss about Kiki, they didn't even know her before BIP, they just love drama.  ETA: I have been told by a friend of mine who is close to James Weir that he shares my thoughts of Alisha and he has additional information, he is trying to avoid been too obvious on his recaps. Eventually everything is uncovered.I agree that not everything is edited and that Cass and others are vicious but the producers also hide a lot of ugly aspects of other contestants, and 'cleaned' their TV personas this season; but even then I am not fooled. The group left is appalling!

I am ashamed of myself for continuing watching this awful season; there is no one single contestant I like! I feel like by watching this season's BIP I am supporting dysfunctional behaviour and media manipulation. This is my opinion and I don't need to discuss it further. I am so thankful for the husband I have (which is far far  superior to each single BIP guys in every single level, physical attractiveness included). Perhaps I should just stop watching the show. Anyway, I want to leave good energy to all of you!

Last edited by Genevieve Australia on Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added some words and edited syntax...)

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Vjeff Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:38 am

Is Cass going to blame her disgusting behaviour tonight on editing?! What a nasty person, and tbh Mary is coming off poorly by hanging out with her. Couldn't believe when Alisha/Renee made the mistake of trying to talk to Cass as if she were a human who feels empathy. Wow she has come off poorly on this show. The best bit might have been at the beginning when Kiki had proclaimed it was due to Cass and she being so mature because they are in their 30s. Yikes. Also interesting that Jackson is defending her in every comment on his Instagram post and she is liking all his comments.

P.S. have been sitting here all day post-surgery bingeing Georgia's season and absolutely loving it so thanks all for the rec!
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:57 am

Yes, Jackson is getting quite confrontational with commenters on his page about Cass. Well he was, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he went through and did a clean up. Cass has I think limited comments at the moment as well. Made me think that maybe he gives her a rose next time, except that they’ve showed Cass moving on to Alex, so who knows. And he’s been watching the show with Britt and Helena, so he could easily be with either of them post filming.

And how good are Georgia’s men?! How fast we’ve declined in quality since then. Although IMO Georgia was a lot more classy than Sophie, Ali or Angie, so it makes sense that she had better options.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:03 am

Vjeff wrote:. Yikes. Also interesting that Jackson is defending her in every comment on his Instagram post and she is liking all his comments.

P.S. have been sitting here all day post-surgery bingeing Georgia's season and absolutely loving it so thanks all for the rec!

I won't excuse Cassandra's behaviour but let's be honest, Jackson was not innocent, he was telling both and Britt what they wanted to hear.

I am so glad to know you are enjoying Georgia's season. The guys were great. bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 1176891977 Hugesmile bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 1710264613 Take a look at the top 10, every Rhys, who is crazy is inherently a nice guy, and Sam Johnson ended up in a long relationship with Noni (they made it even through the distance, I think they are still together), Noni is from Richie's season. The top 6 were all excellent guys, genuine people, that is why Lee is still friends with them. Out of that season Lee seems to be closer to Cameron and Jake, they are still friends now and I think Georgia only comments on Jake and Cameron's instagrams. Georgia and Jake lost their mothers to cancer so that helped them become even close. Jake and Matty J were best friends during that season, Matty J admitted it that Jake was a brother to him. You will see in the top 3 how Matty reacts when Jake is eliminated. Clancy too was a lovely guys! Courtney seems to have gotten along with everyone as well. In general, besides the silly 'feud' between Sam and Rhys,  the contestants were friends. Well, Georgia is not Angie, that is why the guys were interested in Georgia but those same guys wouldn't date Angie :D   @DirtyStreetPie I think no other bachelorette in the world was as lucky as Georgia in terms of contestants. She confessed it that even until the end she was confused, but made the right decision. She admits that she had an awesome bunch of guys Smiley :yes: :yes: :yes: @VJeff you should ask @GuardianAngel if there is a way to participate in a old thread, I would love to read your comments there, VJeff Smiley The best things is that now you know that after all those years the truth is that time has demonstrated that  Georgia's guys were genuinely nice guys who do not deserve any hatred Smiley

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:51 pm

Just watch epi 9, and I feel like I need a shower now. They sure got themselves a solid set of villains this season, and TPTB are particularly nasty themselves as well.

Poor “queen” Keira who has to remember the name of the bartender and housekeeper as well as the other peasants contestants.
To use a classic quote, Cass is so cold you could freeze ice on her azz. Also, this time we could all read her lips when all that toxic crap poured out of her. laugh out loud
Timm’s pot stirring was never cute, and now he has gone completely off the rails. He is just an aggressive moron who is making everyone around him miserable. I hope Britt quickly comes to her senses and dumps him on screen.
Ciarran though. Where do I start? It’s funny when a dirtbag like him becomes self-righteous. What he didn’t understand was that Alishia advised Renee to NOT expose his cheating on Kiki in front of everyone.
A commenter on Alishia’s IG said that if someone like Ciarran calls you “manipulative” you are probably doing something right. :yes:

Still, there are some nice moments in this dumpster fire. Alishia continues to be the MVP, and Gregg is right there with her. Mary and Conor are sweet too, but her friendship with Cass makes her look bad at times. I also like Renee more and more, and I still root for Brittney.

ETA: All JMO of course.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:11 pm

I just watched the episode. Here are my thoughts:

... Cass is a first class b*tch.
... Ciarran is a first class bastard, pig and gigantic pr*ck.
... Kiki is stupid. After everything she just found out she is still not sure if she can trust Ciarran? Does she need to catch him in the middle of having sex with someone? All that plastic must be effecting her thinking.
... Timm is an idiot. I suspect he is drunk half the time and easily manipulated by production to stir sh*t up. Still an a** and even worse for sticking up for Ciarran.
... A & G are as adorable as ever.
... My favourite part .... Mary and Connor off on the lounge snuggling while all hell was breaking lose and they are all "what is going on". rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:33 pm

Watching now.  

Good luck to Cass convincing anyone she's a nice girl getting a bad edit with this kind of stuff on tape.   bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 3806527698

MARY'S FACE!   cantstopl

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:37 pm

@Sprite Cass YUP, Ciarran YUP, YUP KIKI rofl Timm YUP AB SO LU TE LY ! 
YES!  beatingheart  

And  hearthumbsup

:yes:
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:40 pm

Bobette wrote:Watching now.  

Good luck to Cass convincing anyone she's a nice girl getting a bad edit with this kind of stuff on tape.   bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 3806527698

MARY'S FACE!   cantstopl

Source

Bring these clips to court Cass!  cantstopl rofl
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:57 pm

I think Cass and Ciarran should get together. They are perfect for one another.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:14 am

TPTB really made the most of the extra 6 months of editing time.  The GIF doesn't do this justice but the cut here was perfection.  laugh out loud  

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:36 am

@Sprite 
But I get a feeling that they do not really like each other...and they’re quite different in their chosen lifestyles! Plus, Ciarran would not find her ‘spicy enough’...IMO
 Ciarran is always showing off, drinking, super sexual, loud mouth, center of attention seeking insecure guy. Cass is the entitled B*tch who makes a bad name for healthy people, doesn’t smoke or drink BUT can put a knife in your back as needed, is ‘ loyal’ only when it is helpful to HER, may not eat animals but shows no compassion for any of her ‘ human animal’ friends, so very hypocritical in my view. No wonder her followers are low. Who wants to be associated with her? 
They fit in the same basket of rejects in my book. 
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 62 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 54 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101