SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 62 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 55 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:03 am

Oooooh, they're bringing in a lie detector / body language person for everyone tomorrow and Ciarran is fuming over the interrogation questions (what a surprise 😂). HERE FOR IT.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:07 am

The whole Alex/Keira storyline is fake and produced AF imo. It bothered me at first but not anymore

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:14 am

Tonight's rose ceremony results rose🥀
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Rose_c14

Banner update. Everyone is here, and we've got the final 14.
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Week_410
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:14 am

leavers wrote:The whole Alex/Keira storyline is fake and produced AF imo. It bothered me at first but not anymore

Not watching live but on the last episode Keira talking to Alex reminded me of a mother talking to her teenage son.  laugh out loud  Can't believe there's only 3 years age difference between them.

@butterflylove You are outdoing yourself with this season's banners - bravo. thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:17 am

Bobette wrote:
leavers wrote:The whole Alex/Keira storyline is fake and produced AF imo. It bothered me at first but not anymore

Not watching live but on the last episode Keira talking to Alex reminded me of a mother talking to her teenage son.  laugh out loud  Can't believe there's only 3 years age difference between them.

@butterflylove You are outdoing yourself with this season's banners - bravo. thumbsup

That was my thought as well. It kind of creeped me out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:21 am

[quote="Bobette"]
leavers wrote:@butterflylove You are outdoing yourself with this season's banners - bravo. thumbsup

Thanks @Bobette! So fun to do. I had an idea driving home this arvo 🤦🏻‍� (great being finale week with 3 episodes to go 😂), that I'll do for Locky's season, that strays away from the banners which I'll continue to do.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:26 am

@enough I know you think the same, but I don't think Keira or Alex ever pretended there was anything seriously romantic there. Alex made that clear, he is not good at acting;  but what I saw is that there was a clique: Ciarran, Kiki, Keira and Alex were part of it. Alex comes across like a sweetheart but romantically, who can take him seriously?  He is very close to Ciarran and Keira, Kiki  and Ciarran seems to share things in common...so it doesn't surprise me at all that Alex prefers to maintain a friendship with Keira over Keely....who by the way no one in Paradise seems to know, and I bet the guys knew which girls they wanted there already. Alex was clearly not interested, he was just being nice.  I don't really know why people are showing that much support of Keely. I read a recap on Pedestrian and the writer suggested that what Keely did: referring to Keira as full maintenance (even if it is true) and then presenting herself as a fairly laid back person does not really speak well of you. Talking bad about a girl is not the best way to start a relationship with a guy who has been at least hanging out with that girl! Was anyone really conversing with Keely?

My point is that I do not think Alex was ever there for love, so if he is bored by Keely, does not really like Cass and gets along with Keira, clearly the friendship rose will go that way, I don't think there was anything manufactured about it. Last time he hinted on his Instagram that his choices are his, and I believe him...check his Instagram.

Last edited by Genevieve Australia on Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:31 am

Bobette wrote:

Only three years difference? Seriously? I am lost! How old are they? hmmm

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:40 am

Genevieve Australia wrote:

@enough I know you think the same, but I don't think Keira or Alex ever pretended there was anything seriously romantic there. Alex made that clear, he is not good at acting;  but what I saw is that there was a clique: Ciarran, Kiki, Keira and Alex were part of it. Alex comes across like a sweetheart but romantically, who can take him seriously?  He is very close to Ciarran and Keira, Kiki  and Ciarran seems to share things in common...so it doesn't surprise me at all that Alex prefers to maintain a friendship with Keira over Keely....who by the way no one in Paradise seems to know, and I bet the guys knew which girls they wanted there already. Alex was clearly not interested, he was just being nice.  I don't really know why people are showing that much support of Keely. I read a recap on Pedestrian and the writer suggested that what Keely did: referring to Keira as full maintenance (even if it is true) and then presenting herself as a fairly laid back person does not really speak well of you. Talking bad about a girl is not the best way to start a relationship with a guy who has been at least hanging out with that girl! Was anyone really conversing with Keely?

My point is that I do not think Alex was ever there for love, so if he is bored by Keely, does not really like Cass and gets along with Keira, clearly the friendship rose will go that way, I don't think there was anything manufactured about it. Last time he hinted on his Instagram that his choices are his, and I believe him...check his Instagram.

I TA that it is really tacky behaviour to call other women high maintenance while bragging about how laidback you are, particularly in one of your first conversations with someone.

Anyway Alex must really be laidback as I would not want this tattoo haha https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8584401/amp/Bachelor-Paradise-star-gets-tattoo-Angie-Kent-BLEEDING-REJECTED-her.html
Either way, I have to say I find Alex really hot. We are the same age and I lived in Adelaide my whole life until 6 years ago so I am sad we never met bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 1f605
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:56 am

Watching the episode now and wishing there was a way to have GIF avatars.  bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 3806527698

Source

So Britt and Timm just leave, without saying anything?  What were the others doing at the time?  This felt very odd but a fittingly lack lustre ending to a boring and unconvincing relationship - nothing but a producer storyline which flopped IMO and I don't even feel like they liked each other.  

Source

Timm looked ROUGH - constricted pupils, dry cracked lips... he didn't want to be there and there's more to this story IMO.  It's worth remembering the timing of all this - the Bette finale had literally just aired in AU.  Timm wanted to get back to AU and crack on with his real life (without Britt) IMO.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 YnqA6K1

Source: Tenplay

Mary and Conor won me over this episode - I was on the fence about their long term prospects till now but they felt real this episode IMO. And as for Glenn and Alisha well please no wonder they were pushing them from the first episode - they are the golden couple this franchise desperately needed IMO.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:04 am

Okay, I'm confused. In last night's ep and in the raft making tonight, Lish has red nails (and a fresh tan that all seemed to match the commitment ceremony snaps). Then in her yellow 'kini photo and this rose ceremony / bula banquet / I have no idea why they're all dressed up, she has no nail polish on. Had she chipped them all off? And then paints them fresh for finale?

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:31 am

Britt was just on The Project and she's pitching to be the Bachelorette.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 62 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 55 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101