SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 62 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 58 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:26 am

Agent99 wrote:Renee clarified in a fb group that the breakup was one week before she was cast on BiP, which in turn was 3 weeks before filming began.  Ciarran had left for Sydney and hooked up with Kiki.  Imo it was too soon for her to couple up with anyone, but it didn't seem to do any lasting harm to Matty going by his own dating habits since dizzy

She's clearly not over Ciarran IMO and I fully expect them to get back together at some point.  

I've seen similar situations IRL - guy cheats on his GF and she's all "I hate him he's a dog I deserve better" and her friends rally round for support and then a few weeks later he snaps his fingers and she goes running back... until the next time. Rolling Eyes

But yeah Matty seems to be doing just fine.  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 3806527698

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:36 am

Britt and Jackson are leaving together. And they get a sendoff from everyone, unlike Britt and Timm.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:45 am

rose
Mary and Conor (they so cute)
Alisha and Glenn (omggggg i'm gonna cry, pls adopt me 😭)
Kiki and Ciarran.
Renee and Matt.

🥀
Mia and Scot.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:52 am

Lishy and Greg's family meeting is first up 💕
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:53 am

Omggggg, Alisha's mum guessed she was with Glenn first up! She's always wanted someone like Glenn for Alisha to end up with. And she wants grandkids straight away, haha!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:59 am

Donna is a crack up, I love her 😂
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:02 am

It's such a good feeling to see Alisha and Glenn genuinely love one another

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:08 am

THEY'RE FALLING IN LOVE 😭❤
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:09 am

HE KISSED HER NOSE. BURY ME NOW 😭

My weakness by a long way.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:10 am

Sidennote: Alisha has white nails. So I'm even more confused now with the ring sitc.

Mary and Conor are up noww!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:12 am

Conor feels like he feels stronger for Mary, than she does for him.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:14 am

Oooh, Mary dropped the "L" word to Conor's mum.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 62 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 58 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101