SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 62 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 58 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Genevieve Australia Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:20 am

I just saw Alisha and Glenn and I am sure they felt and still probably feel very much in love :yes: . Alisha just said 'I love you', and the tells her that she is perfect and that he has never met anyone like her and both admit that they fall in love quickly and intensely, and seem to be a bit needy individuals,  so I fear that they always felt that they have never felt the same 'before'.  Some of the things that Glenn said make Glenn look a bit inexperienced in love or even naive. They are definitely in love or in lust at this stage. I am not a fan of Alisha because although she has some nice traits she has the bitchy, loud type of personality that I dislike, she also has double standards, and I have seen little of Glenn but they portray him well although somehow gossipy, which is not a trait I like. In spite of that  I wish them the best. People say, and I know that I am a very nice person, I never wish bad to anyone and I know that true love can change people and help them growth as individuals Smiley So I hope this works for them Smiley Smiley Smiley   IMO The problem is that the whole 'perfect' story that Alisha and Glenn have as their edit is that is sounds good for Fiji and a lockdown yet it may not last long term (I am talking about 2+ years). Alisha and Glenn are in a  bubble and if she moved to Perth with Coronavirus it means they are spending a lot of time together inside, so still in a bubble, this bubble may continue but when things go back to normal...I don't know. I think this idealising someone and seeing only the virtues and ignoring the flaws can be very detrimental in the long term.  A lot of couples in this franchise have said the same and didn't pass the 2 years, some didn't even pass some months...so let's wait and see. I want to see more of Connor and Mary. I feel that their relationship is more solid, realistic, there may be stronger foundations and well, I do think that if there is a couple that truly stand a chance an can eventually get married then that it Mary and Connor. There is love but I don't think there is clinginess

Last edited by Genevieve Australia on Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:25 am

"I'm really in love with you" awwwh, Mary. That was so hard for her.

"I love you too"

(Not gonna lie, maybe it's my love for A&Gand it's blinding me a little and how giddy and affectionate they are in the small physical touch ways, but I'm not feeling the chemistry as much between Mary and Conor?)
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:28 am

This season of BIP has better outcome. The most unlikely couples fell in love. At least Connor or Glenn are not there to find fame, like some others

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:30 am

Enough wrote:This season of  BIP has better outcome. The most unlikely couples fell in love. At least Connor or Glenn are not there to find fame, like some others

Petition for Bach and BIP to have real, genuine, open, honesty and vulnerable men going forward.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:30 am

butterflylove wrote:"I'm really in love with you" awwwh, Mary. That was so hard for her.

"I love you too"

(Not gonna lie, maybe it's my love for A&Gand it's blinding me a little and how giddy and affectionate they are in the small physical touch ways, but I'm not feeling the chemistry as much between Mary and Conor?)

I see love in both couples but I feel the opposite: I think that Alisha and Glenn are in love but I cannot see them together in 2 more years, and I find them a bit needy and still in a bubble, they have the ideal but haven't seen the reality....love is chemical reaction so they will have to touch reality. I also think that Alisha's personality may eventually take over Glenn's, he is a bit 'tight'. Both seem to like gossip so that may make things better for them though! Anyway.... back to serious: unlike you, I feel that Mary and Connor have a more grounded, realistic and equal relationship. How do I put it? Glenn and Alisha are a bit like some other bachelor couples, when then eventually loves changes...Mary and Connor are more like Georgia and Lee, by that I mean 'grounded'.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:32 am

Genevieve Australia wrote:
butterflylove wrote:"I'm really in love with you" awwwh, Mary. That was so hard for her.

"I love you too"

(Not gonna lie, maybe it's my love for A&Gand it's blinding me a little and how giddy and affectionate they are in the small physical touch ways, but I'm not feeling the chemistry as much between Mary and Conor?)[/quote
I see love in both couples but I feel the opposite: I think that Alisha and Glenn are in love but I cannot see them together in 2 more years, and I find them a bit needy and still in a bubble, they have the ideal but haven't seen the reality....love is chemical reaction so they will have to touch reality. I also think that Alisha's personality may eventually take over Glenn's, he is a bit 'tight'. Both seem to like gossip so that may make things better for them though! Anyway.... back to serious: unlike you, I feel that Mary and Connor have a more grounded, realistic and equal relationship. How do I put it? Glenn and Alisha are a bit like some other bachelor couples, when then eventually loves changes...Mary and Connor are more like Georgia and Lee, by that I mean 'grounded'.

Let's agree to disagree, because our conversations on the topic will go nowhere, because I see Glenn and Alisha more like Georgia and Lee and Matty J and Laura.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:32 am

Matt and Renee are up.

Of course they're leaving Kiki and Ciarran last. Gotta prolong the trainwreck.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:33 am

Awwwh, Renee's grandparents are there. I was wondering the relation.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:36 am

Yay for Marry and Connor, I love me an interracial couple

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:39 am

John asking the hard questions to Renee.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:40 am

I don't like Renee for Matt. Funny because initially during the season I thought I would like Renee more and would like Alisha less, I was wrong: I don't dislike Alisha as much anymore, in fact, I am a bit indifferent to her, whereas I actually don't really like Renee, especially not for Matt. I think Matt deserves more.

Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:40 am

Oh I love Glenn and Alisha so much! They are delightful together! I really hope they go on to get married and have beautiful blonde Bachie babies :sprinklehearts
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 62 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 58 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101