SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 62 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:50 am

Source

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:52 am

This dress is a crime. Who the h*ll let her wear this man? (Jmo)

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:55 am

@ReneeM I really like it, something I'd wear, haha. Got that beachy, boho vibe to it that I'm drawn to. I've really like all the girls dresses tonight. The shade of Renee's red/orange? was just 😍
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:59 am

Nah I take it back. Just saw the full outfit (was going off the first two gifs posted on the twitter account). it’s a two piece, not a dress. I’ll allow it. I still don’t love it but it’s not as horrible as I initially thought.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:04 am

ReneeM wrote:Nah I take it back. Just saw the full outfit (was going off the first two gifs posted on the twitter account). it’s a two piece, not a dress. I’ll allow it. I still don’t love it but it’s not as horrible as I initially thought.

I dont love the outfit but for Alisha to get to wear Dolce & Gabbana while the other girls wear Bec & Bridge is a major coup - it is not often Bach girls are given pieces that expensive to wear.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:06 am

Thank goodness that headache of a season is over, with the only shining light being Connor who truly is a beautiful soul

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:10 am

Okay, I just watched Conor and Mary's message and saw Conor's IG post, how freaking sweet are they!! 💕

And my babies!! I love their love 😭❤
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:11 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:16 am

Fortunately the worst season ever is over! My quick views:

Connor and Mary ...cute! I like how natural it feels, they seem to have solid foundations to build something that goes beyond BIP and lasts the time. I wish them all the best

Renee and Matt - Do I even need to say anything at all no no no no no no

Alysha and Glenn - Alisha is super plain but today she looked really good and had a nice glow! I liked her, but I am not convinced about Glenn's words because even though he says he is skeptical he  went to two reality TV shows to find 'love', so he is either not as skeptical as he wants to appear or he went to the shows just to be on the spotlight  hehehe   oh! Alysha's comments about ' I have a hot boyfriend' made me roll my eyes,  no no  no no  no no  how silly!  so @ReneeM  I think you also mentioned that you were not sure about them...well, I think that they are probably together now but will they be together by the end of 2021? That must be seen. I think the pandemia may have helped them become closer because they didn't have much choice....but I think now they are finally going to get to know each other. I guess there will be lots of gossip about them. I checked the SM thread and there is gossip already, oh well!

Now time for The Bachelor...who will probably not pick the person he will marry but I don't take this show seriously anymore.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:27 am

@Genevieve Australia That gossip is old news - happened back in December and if true at all it was just a bit of drunk kissing at a party which blew over quickly. They seem solid to me.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:31 am

The successful couples have now been together for ~nine months, so they've been together longer than quite a few F1 main show couples! Now that they can be out in the open we can see how things go for them, it would be nice for Australia to have a successful long term BiP couple!

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:37 am

leavers wrote:The successful couples have now been together for ~nine months, so they've been together longer than quite a few F1 main show couples! Now that they can be out in the open we can see how things go for them, it would be nice for Australia to have a successful long term BiP couple!

And 9 months in the middle of a pandemic with a still new relationships 👏🏼👏🏼. Both couples would have bonded and been able to really experience their relationships during this time. Mary moving to Hobart and Alisha to Perth, were the best things either could have done to make sure their relationships are successful, and both couples just look so happy and in love!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 62 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101