SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 Empty Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:36 pm

Continue discussion episodes here in Thread 2 Smiley  

Finale Week! 

Previous threads here

Azzurra wrote:I don't want to break any rules but I wanted to say one thing after watching one episode of Sam Frost's and G. Love's seasons (just to compare...) : there is a huge difference! Both Ladies were amazing, natural beauties with no lip fillers, class and they seem authentically funny&quirky in their own way! I have no idea who they chose and if my first impressions are correct. 
I watched only one episode of each season but they are sooo different than Angie. So much more open/receptive to the guys, self-aware and feminine! Now this is the quality Angie is missing! She gives off the best friend/sisterly vibes.

Now it seems even more apparent to me that she is playing the part of a girl next door and all her self-deprecating jokes and bumping into things are calculated to keep up her image/brand. 

I bet all the boys from her season would be truly smitten with both Georgia and Sam. And once again, no lip fillers.

PS. And unfortunately now I want to binge on Georgia and Sam's seasons insead of watching the finale! Australia was lucky to have amazing b-ttes in the past, Angie is not one of them!
Bobette wrote:

Source

najpoziomka wrote:
appiah01 wrote:
najpoziomka wrote:is it possible timm will be next to go? and ryan f2? she seems to be really rattled about the decision

It's possible but there was a scene in the season promo of Angie and Tim kissing in a swimming pool. We haven't seen that scene yet (and maybe won't) and they haven't even been in a pool so based on that alone I'm guessing he's F2. I just think she genuinely likes each of these men and knows they like her so I think she would be just as upset no matter what. She was upset letting Jackson go and I don't really think they liked each other that much. By this point in the season I think everyone is tired and the lead is emotionally overwrought.
@appiah01 so we have to keep an eye for a pool portion of the date next episode, if there will not be any it will be confirmed he is f2

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:39 pm

I thought Timm was F2 from the get-go. Everything about his edit screamed F2 to me. I'd be very surprised if he is not F2. He checks all the F2 boxes. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:52 pm

They cut out the best bit of Ryan's intro which was Timm saying "wait until I tell Jamie you've been DM-ing his girl".   bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 3806527698

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:19 pm

they are really pushing timm on social media, who are they tryna fool? laugh out loud
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:55 pm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:57 pm

Angie and Ryan's chemistry at their Overnights is off the charts🌡

All I can think in response to that is "is it though?" I've seen no evidence of chemistry with Ryan at all. Not even friendly chemistry.

Maybe they're being snarky and they mean off the charts the wrong way.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:15 am

leavers wrote:

All I can think in response to that is "is it though?" I've seen no evidence of chemistry with Ryan at all.  Not even friendly chemistry.

I thought there was pretty strong chemistry during their last SD with the love therapist person. Ryan is pretty smitten from what he’s said. JMO though

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:21 am

Just Looking wrote:
leavers wrote:

All I can think in response to that is "is it though?" I've seen no evidence of chemistry with Ryan at all.  Not even friendly chemistry.

I thought there was pretty strong chemistry during their last SD with the love therapist person.  Ryan is pretty smitten from what he’s said.  JMO though

Right but I figure "chemistry" is always a mutual thing, or it's not chemistry. It's just one person's obsession/crush

I think Angie has a little bit of chemistry with Carlin and Timm, but it's not romantic or full-on sexual chemistry, with Ryan I think she feels literally nothing
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:52 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:04 am

@leavers so they do have overnights?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:18 am

Just Looking wrote:@leavers so they do have overnights?

Yes, but it's not looking like they're US-style fantasy suites
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:24 am

leavers wrote:
Just Looking wrote:@leavers so they do have overnights?

Yes, but it's not looking like they're US-style fantasy suites

Carlin and Angie in the back of that Ute looks one step above the tailend of a B & S ball TBH.  bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 3806527698

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+21
Sundy
Ule.m
Vjeff
ReneeM
Storybook
Norcalgal
Azzurra
Bachbee
Finch
Kas_256
ideas_ideas