SELECT CONTENT

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum Empty Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:23 pm

Fan thread for Angie and Carlin. Fan Forum Rules apply. Enjoy Smiley

Angie chooses Carlin in FRC 

Credit: @bacheloretteau

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:55 am; edited 4 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

Post by sprout Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:04 pm

Ok I’ll go first!
I’m so happy for both Angie and Carlin. They look and sound so loved up in their appearances today.

Last edited by sprout on Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

Post by appiah01 Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:40 pm

They're cute. Just listened to one of their radio interviews and Carlin is in fact witty and they have a really nice interplay between them. I wish them the best because they really do seem like lovely people.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiebach390 Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:07 pm

I’ve been really impressed by their interviews - they sound genuine to me - hopefully they can rise above all the negativity being thrown at them.

Last edited by Aussiebach390 on Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aussiebach390

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:13 pm

Aussiebach390 wrote:I’ve been really impressed by their interviews - they sound genuine to me - hopefully they can ruse above all the negativity being thrown at them.

They seem really mature about the whole experience and super grounded. Just watching these interviews gives me a better sense of them. They seem really normal and easy with each other.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiebach390 Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:16 pm

appiah01 wrote:
Aussiebach390 wrote:I’ve been really impressed by their interviews - they sound genuine to me - hopefully they can ruse above all the negativity being thrown at them.

They seem really mature about the whole experience and super grounded. Just watching these interviews gives me a better sense of them. They seem really normal and easy with each other.

Yep - and sounds like Angie was deliberately being mysterious as she admitted this morning they did watch the finale together thumbsup

Aussiebach390

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:20 pm

I love this interview with them. It addresses so many things that happened on the show. I love that Carlin is a personal trainer but gorges himself on Macca’s giggling

sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:16 pm

Has anyone seen Carlin’s latest Instagram video of the both of them joking around. It’s very cute but I don’t know how to bring it over to here.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:26 pm

sprout wrote:Has anyone seen Carlin’s latest Instagram video of the both of them joking around. It’s very cute but I don’t know how to bring it over to here.

Oh, they're adorable. Man, they definitely missed out in showing them on the actual show. They're really fun and just seem to have a true good time together.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiebach390 Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:20 am

sprout wrote:Has anyone seen Carlin’s latest Instagram video of the both of them joking around. It’s very cute but I don’t know how to bring it over to here.

Wow - that is so cute! Why didn’t they show us any of this Carlin on the show? They are having such fun together. - seems to be already changing people’s opinions from the comments .

Aussiebach390

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:33 am

LMAO, who knew 2% Carlin had this in him. Anywhoos, congrats to them and may the Aussie success franchise luck be on their side bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum 2498057887 I don’t know how to embed the video but here is the link giggling
https://www.instagram.com/p/B43kec6naxS/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:34 am

@Sprout here it is  yes I also added their FRC video highlight in the top in my comment Smiley 

carlinsterritt ig

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

+12
Norcalgal
leavers
Just Looking
Loulou
Storybook