SELECT CONTENT

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 9 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

Post by Just Looking Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:21 am

appiah01 wrote:Looks like they're headed to Vietnam for holiday. Very cool. They've definitely spent a lot of time together since the finale which is very different than Chelsie and Matt. They're very cute and loved up right now as they should be in the early days of their relationship.
IA, very different from Matt and Chelsie - you can actually feel their love and for each other and their compatibility. As a couple, they have the feels of Sam/Snez, Georgia/Lee and Matty/Laura. Very refreshing and I hope they have a great holiday and a lasting relationship.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 9 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

Post by sprout Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:54 am

Yep! Off to Vietnam.

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 9 Efffa410
Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 9 192b1c10
Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 9 F858da10

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 9 Ac576010
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:56 am

Just Looking wrote:
appiah01 wrote:Looks like they're headed to Vietnam for holiday. Very cool. They've definitely spent a lot of time together since the finale which is very different than Chelsie and Matt. They're very cute and loved up right now as they should be in the early days of their relationship.
IA, very different from Matt and Chelsie - you can actually feel their love and for each other and their compatibility.  As a couple, they have the feels of Sam/Snez, Georgia/Lee and Matty/Laura.   Very refreshing and I hope they have a great holiday and a lasting relationship.

I agree Smiley Yes, they are my hope for another year with a successful Bachelor/Bachelorette Australia couple. It will make me and many people have hopes for the Australian franchise again  :yes: I am not really a 'fan' but, as a viewer, I want to believe that the show although scripted is not fake, otherwise I wouldn't enjoy it as much. If I am wrong, so be it, I am not the type of person who needs to be right all the time; I am happy to admit when I am wrong, but this time I just feel that Carlin and Angie are genuine  when they talk about their relationship  :yes:  Praying  I don't for a second believe in a 2 years contract. Just IMO.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 9 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:30 am

Carlin and Angie have posted some fun, very cute videos on IG. Sorry, but I don't know how to bring them over, so check them out. They brought a smile to my face.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:27 am

Just Looking wrote:Carlin and Angie have posted some fun, very cute videos on IG.  Sorry, but I don't know how to bring them over, so check them out.   They brought a smile to my face.

You can bring the Instagram post here just by copying the link and pasting it here because the posts are public, that way people can see the photos and videos, if there are stories they are posted in that fan page that @sprout mentioned so it is just about copying/pasting. Since I am a new member I don't know if I am allowed to post links yet.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 9 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:05 am

@Genevieve Australia Thanks, I'll give it a try

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:25 am

https://instagram.com/stories/carlinsterritt/2186175346831765290?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=135jaj5bkadmk

https://instagram.com/stories/carlinsterritt/2186276809553612304?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1krf7gyyctump

Here you go! Enjoy!
Hope this works!
@Just.Looking @Genevieve.Australia
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:57 am

@Astrobach Many thanks

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:16 am

@Genevieve Australia @Just Looking
They post quite a bit and it’s usually very unrehearsed, in the moment, goofy, fun banter. This is quite a pair! beatingheart
I’ll try and post links more often, now that I figured out how! laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:42 am

Astrobach wrote:@Genevieve Australia @Just Looking
They post quite a bit and it’s usually very unrehearsed, in the moment,  goofy, fun banter. This is quite a pair! beatingheart
IA, I'm loving them

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:16 pm

Astrobach wrote:@Genevieve Australia @Just Looking
They post quite a bit and it’s usually very unrehearsed, in the moment,  goofy, fun banter. This is quite a pair! beatingheart

Yes, Astrobach and @Just Looking, and I am very pleased to see that Smiley As I said, I hope their relationship evolves and they stay together, growing as a couple and as individuals.  I like to see people happy. There is enough negativity in the World now, and IMO it is better to always hope for the best in all situations. IMO, if  Angie and Carlin eventually break up then that is fine too, those things happen, but I do not doubt that right now, Angie and Carlin are happy together and love each other Smiley

Last edited by Genevieve Australia on Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : to add IMO)

Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:19 pm

I never follow contestants from reality shows on social media...but I follow Angie and Carlin. I just like them. They seem to be really happy with each other right now and have an easy chemistry. Good for them. The fact that they are being intentional about spending so much time together now that they can speaks to the fact that at least they are trying to build a real relationship.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

+12
Norcalgal
leavers
Just Looking
Loulou
Storybook