SELECT CONTENT

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 14 of 66 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 40 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:58 pm

IMO they have deliberately made that schedule impossibly tight so that people don't have a chance to ask too many Bette-related questions.  She won't be at any one location for more than 30 seconds before she has to move on to the next place. Ridiculous.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by sprout Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:03 pm

catsamber500 wrote:
Bobette wrote:Not sure how they could have been together last night when Angie has been pictured back home in QLD.  They've probably saved a whole bunch of stories to release periodically IMO.

According to Angie's instagram she has book signings in Sydney  this afternoon.  Maybe she flew back to Sydney last night?  Either way her trip to QLD appears to be very short no idea
She is a busy woman, yet despite this she still had time to spend with Carlin. I really doubt she would’ve bothered if it was a sham relationship 😂 
JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:06 pm

Of course she'd bother IMO - who'd buy a book about "love advice" from her if it got out she split with F1 immediately or if she admitted she stuffed up and regretted her choice?  

It's all for show IMO, and he's doing the exact same thing, tagging her in his Supersavers/Jack London ads even though she's not in the picture just to get extra traffic to his page.  

It's all about publicity and self promotion with these two IMO. no no
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:30 pm

Can I just point out that people said exactly the same things about Laura and Matty J? And yes, they are a professional shilling couple, which to some extent was already the case pre batch. But they are a legitimate couple, engaged and with a baby now.
I see no tension here between either 'being genuine' or a real couple and self promotion. In this case I see both, and I have no problem with it. Most batch couples have done this to some extent or other. Both Carlin and Angie were doing the same things before batch as they are now. Its not disingenuous or inconsistent. JMO.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:32 pm

Bobette wrote:Not sure how they could have been together last night when Angie has been pictured back home in QLD.  They've probably saved a whole bunch of stories to release periodically IMO.

This story was filmed last night IMO. Angie has her new brows! Had them done back home for this weeks book promos.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:35 pm

Finch wrote:Can I just point out that people said exactly the same things about Laura and Matty J? And yes, they are a professional shilling couple, which to some extent was already the case pre batch. But they are a legitimate couple, engaged and with a baby now.
I see no tension here between either 'being genuine' or a real couple and self promotion. In this case I see both, and I have no problem with it. Most batch couples have done this to some extent or other. Both Carlin and Angie were doing the same things before batch as they are now. Its not disingenuous or inconsistent. JMO.
Yes! I can’t see why you can’t still be a real couple just because there’s shilling, self promotion or whatever you want to call it involved! I don’t understand why these activities should cease now that they’re together? What does it matter anyway, if it makes them happy? 
JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:41 pm

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 14 Screen20
Carlins insta this morning
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:51 pm

What is Carlin's IG? Links must be posted. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:57 pm

Finch wrote:Can I just point out that people said exactly the same things about Laura and Matty J? And yes, they are a professional shilling couple, which to some extent was already the case pre batch. But they are a legitimate couple, engaged and with a baby now.
...snipped

The bold is the key difference for me.  Matty and Laura were genuinely into each other and very compatible IMO.  I do not see the same with Angie and Carlin.  IMO they are only presenting as a couple for their respective promotional interests, which doesn't sit well with me.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:03 pm

sprout wrote:
catsamber500 wrote:

According to Angie's instagram she has book signings in Sydney  this afternoon.  Maybe she flew back to Sydney last night?  Either way her trip to QLD appears to be very short no idea
She is a busy woman, yet despite this she still had time to spend with Carlin. I really doubt she would’ve bothered if it was a sham relationship 😂 
JMO
IA. Busy people always manage to make the most of any time together. They look pretty happy to me.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:10 pm

Just to state some facts here, the picture that Carlin posted of him wearing the Jack London Official suit is from Channel 10 and was posted in New Idea (link below) when they leaked the final 2 guys for Angie’s season as Timm and Carlin. Also Kim the show stylist dressed Carlin in Jack London official suits quite a bit on the show. So he can shill all he wants, not my problem but the picture is an official one from the show and promoting a designer that the show stylist has promoted herself on her IG when she styled Carlin in their suits.
https://www.newidea.com.au/angie-kent-dumps-bachelorette-winner

ETA - @guardianangel, Carlin’s IG handle is carlinsterritt

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:37 pm

All that suggests to me is that Carlin has probably taken up a post-show shilling arrangement with Jack London. He also tagged Specsavers and they weren't even a show sponsor, so he's got a deal with them too IMO, which no doubt explains why he was wearing glasses in most post-show interviews and pap shots. Never miss a business opportunity eh Carlin?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 66 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 40 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+32
Enough
ReneeM
Emayem
Valancy
stopperify