SELECT CONTENT

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 15 of 66 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 40 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:38 pm

Bobette wrote:
catsamber500 wrote:According to Angie's instagram she has book signings in Sydney  this afternoon.  Maybe she flew back to Sydney last night?  Either way her trip to QLD appears to be very short no idea

I just went and had a look - WTF Is that signing schedule?  2:30 in Burwood and then 3:20 in Paramatta?  That's a 20 minute drive!  And then 4pm in Rouse Hill which is another 35 minutes away.  I guess they're not expecting many people to turn up... Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 15 3806527698
LOL, if that's her schedule she'll be running late, Sydney traffic is  no
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Astrobach Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:30 pm

Finch wrote:Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 15 Screen20
Carlins insta this morning

This looks very sweet and playful, taken it seems this morning...together in her hotel room. 
I don’t remember seeing anything quite like this post on Matt and Chelsie’s IG ever...
I want to let them be and see where it goes and suspend any judgment because for me, they do show true fun companionship and genuine friendly banter.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:53 pm

Astrobach wrote:
Finch wrote:Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 15 Screen20
Carlins insta this morning

This looks very sweet and playful, taken it seems this morning...together in her hotel room. I don’t see why there is so much effort in trying to discredit them at each opportunity.
I don’t remember seeing anything quite like this post on Matt and Chelsie’s IG ever...
I want to let them be and see where it goes and suspend any judgment because for me, they do show true fun companionship and genuine friendly banter.
JMOAA
Im so pleased to read your post.  IMO, they have shown nothing but love and happiness and I don’t understand why the media are being so negative about them.   No-one knows if anyone will last forever or not, but for now they seem very happy.   JMO

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Talk of other posters)

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:57 pm

Sprite wrote:Please remember that if you wish to only reply to part of someones post and omit part of it, make a note of it by writing … snipped … before or after depending on the part that you wanted to delete so that everyone is aware the post has been shortened.

Also a reminder that this is a general thread. All opinions are welcome here as long as everyone remembers to put IMO. We do not suggest people are defensive or that they stick to the fan threads.

Thank you, Sprite Smiley

From now on I will now to add 'snipped' if I quote only a section of a post Smiley and thanks for noting that this is a thread that welcome all views if respectfully addressed Smiley

Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:18 am

Astrobach wrote:@sprout
Very good point. Very grounded in real life. All that takes time to coordinate.
I have a question for Australian posters regarding the’Holidays’ . I heard you do not have a Thanksgiving obviously, but do you celebrate Christmas at the same time we do here or only New Years Eve and then in your winter, ( which is in our summer) celebrate the Holidays and Christmas?  I heard different things and would appreciate the clarification.
TYIA

Dear Astrobach, I believe all the World celebrates Christmas at the same time; but which day is the most important varies. In Europe and South America Christmas Eve is the big celebration, since I have that European tradition I start celebrating on Christmas eve, our Christmas Eve Dinner  starts usually close to midnight, we dress formally, specially for that day, and have various food and beverages, and  we never fail to have panettone, Christmas without panettone is not Christmas for me and now panettone is becoming huge in Australia, and they bring the real panettone, if some of you haven't tried it yet, buy the original one  (it is not the same as pandoro).  Then, we have our Christmas toast at midnight,  we open the presents just after midnight, as you can imagine we go to bed very late and wake up late on the 25th and relax a lot. My husband enjoys it that way but since he is a typical Melbournian of Anglo-Celtic descent his family celebrates 25th having food and drinks the whole day so now we do that too here at home when we are not travelling overseas. On the  25th we have Christmas pudding and Christmas trifle for dessert Smiley  Here in Australia we have Boxing day, which  the 26th of December, which is also a public holiday and people go shopping because the discounts are enormous, and well, it is another celebration day, so people continue eating and drinking  Smiley In Europe, Boxing Day isn't really big and I am certain that there is no Boxing Day in South America, I have travelled across South America a few times during Christmas holidays, and the 26th seemed quiet, plus I have South American friends; whereas  I don't know about Central America and Mexico because I have never been there. I hve no clue about Africa or most Asia either.  Now here we can take 4 weeks of holidays, and in some cases 5 (in my discipline I don't need to go to work every day, unless I have to deliver a lecture), and I know that in some jobs  the week of Christmas-New Year must be taken as part of your vacations.

I wonder how are Angie and Carlin going to celebrate it! I expect Carlin will go to see his parents in North Queensland and Angie may spend it with hers also in Queensland. Both are originally from Queensland. Timm is also from NQ. There were a lot of Queenslanders there.

Last edited by Genevieve Australia on Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:24 am

Just Looking wrote:...snipped
I don’t understand why the media some people are being so negative about the.   No-one knows if anyone will last forever or not, but for now they seem very happy.   JMO

IMO the media are being negative because they know what's going on behind the scenes.  They were right about Sophie and Stu and they will be right about Angie and Carlin IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:30 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Bobette wrote:
catsamber500 wrote:According to Angie's instagram she has book signings in Sydney  this afternoon.  Maybe she flew back to Sydney last night?  Either way her trip to QLD appears to be very short no idea

I just went and had a look - WTF Is that signing schedule?  2:30 in Burwood and then 3:20 in Paramatta?  That's a 20 minute drive!  And then 4pm in Rouse Hill which is another 35 minutes away.  I guess they're not expecting many people to turn up... Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 15 3806527698

True! The Melbourne traffic is even worse than Sydney's traffic now. I wonder what is her Melbourne schedule question I am curious, so many people think Melbourne is not that busy but I am often in both cities and Melbourne is worse, even from the city to Elwood, which is clos, can take a lot of time during peak hours. I have the feeling  that her schedule may be even tighter in Melbourne and I wonder how is she going to manage to get to all those places right on time.
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:53 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Yeah was gonna say..20 mins would be very lucky. What an odd schedule.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:11 am

@Vjeff It's deliberate IMO - Can't be asked any awkward Bette-related questions if she's not standing still long enough.  laugh out loud

ETA: Or maybe she is actually only going to spend 5 minutes in each location...
EXCLUSIVE: The awkward moment Bachelorette Angie Kent walks into her empty book signing in Sydney ...after releasing her debut autobiography

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 15 RRK84rU

The Bachelorette star Angie Kent had a less than impressive welcome to her book signing at Dymocks on Sydney's George Street on Thursday afternoon.

After promoting the appearance to her 278,000 Instagram followers, approximately just ten fans were lined up inside as the 29-year-old walked into the store.

'Nobody cheered or anything as she arrived and Angie just awkwardly walked to the table. There was more staff there than fans at the start,' an onlooker says.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:15 am

Bobette wrote:
Just Looking wrote:...snipped
I don’t understand why the media some people are being so negative about the.   No-one knows if anyone will last forever or not, but for now they seem very happy.   JMO

IMO the media are being negative because they know what's going on behind the scenes.  They were right about Sophie and Stu and they will be right about Angie and Carlin IMO.

In my recollection and looking back through the archives here, it was the same about Matty and Laura.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:30 am

Bobette wrote:@Vjeff It's deliberate IMO - Can't be asked any awkward Bette-related questions if she's not standing still long enough.  laugh out loud

ETA: Or maybe she is actually only going to spend 5 minutes in each location...
EXCLUSIVE: The awkward moment Bachelorette Angie Kent walks into her empty book signing in Sydney ...after releasing her debut autobiography

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 15 RRK84rU

The Bachelorette star Angie Kent had a less than impressive welcome to her book signing at Dymocks on Sydney's George Street on Thursday afternoon.

After promoting the appearance to her 278,000 Instagram followers, approximately just ten fans were lined up inside as the 29-year-old walked into the store.

'Nobody cheered or anything as she arrived and Angie just awkwardly walked to the table. There was more staff there than fans at the start,' an onlooker says.

Source

Harsh not to include the rest of the article that says actually 80 people turned up. Which is pretty good going for an hour. More than 1 a minute. JMO
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:48 am

@Finch Daily Mail reporters should be ashamed. They only ever report negative stuff and leave out things

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 66 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 40 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+32
Enough
ReneeM
Emayem
Valancy
stopperify