SELECT CONTENT

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 61 of 66 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 61 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:48 pm

@Enough I love that!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 61 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:30 am

LOL at Angie's subtle "people who accept me for me" comment.  What are you implying Angie?  That Carlin, with his perfectly polished "clean aesthetic", wasn't a fan of your foul mouthed bogan chic?  Probably should have thought about that before you committed to a showmance with him huh?

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 61 HdrPfos

Source

Seems to me she's itching to blame Carlin for their split - it must be really annoying her that he's taking the high road and is getting about looking completely unaffected.  How long do we give it till she tells "her side" to the media?  I could see NW or Mamamia giving her a sympathetic spin. Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:15 am

So now Angie is trying to reclaim her imperfect, slightly bogan persona? Not going to happen love. You chose the sparkling, squeaky clean boy, and moulded yourself to that vibe for as long as it suited, but now that you’ve lost popularity you’re trying to go back. IMO anything Angie does now just comes across as inauthentic, she will do anything or say anything to chase a dollar. 

And I agree @Bobette IMO she is desperate to get “her side” across, although Carlin is also throwing a bit of sly shade in his story the other day with an inspo post stating that worth and validation don’t come from Instagram likes and follows, ouch!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:28 am

@Dirty Street Pie I saw that and had a chuckle.  It's like they're sparring with insults disguised as inspirational quotes.  laugh out loud  

Just have at it guys - let ALL that juicy dirt come out.  Hugesmile

ETA: This might be the reason for Carlin's sudden change of opinion re: likes & followers - his numbers are plummeting!

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 61 0yTJMIU

Source

And Angie's are not much better:

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 61 5R8iurn

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:47 pm

Bobette wrote:@Dirty Street Pie I saw that and had a chuckle.  It's like they're sparring with insults disguised as inspirational quotes.  laugh out loud  

Just have at it guys - let ALL that juicy dirt come out.  Hugesmile

ETA: This might be the reason for Carlin's sudden change of opinion re: likes & followers - his numbers are plummeting!

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 61 0yTJMIU

Source

And Angie's are not much better:

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 61 5R8iurn

Source

Oh @Bobette, you must be new here, the reason for the change in numbers is actually an Instagram glitch. I know it seems very coincidental that the glitch caused the two to unfollow each other and many of their fans to unfollow them exactly at the time of their breakup, and also that the leads keep claiming there is no contract yet always break up around contract time, but it really is just a coincidence. That pesky Instagram!
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:20 pm

Oh whoops yes there I go being all cynical again!  Silly me.   Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 61 3806527698

Angie said there's no way she'd agree to a fake/contracted relationship because that would be "bad for anyone's mental health", so obviously we should just believe her.  

I'm sure the fact that she and Carlin have both been candid about the deterioration of their mental health over the past few months is just another crazy coincidence.

Or is it possible that pretending to love someone for the purpose of selling books and getting free stuff is... a bad idea? no idea
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:44 am

Well that didn't take long.  Angie has sold her story to some random publication called House of Wellness.  No outright dirt on Carlin but she's clearly implying he "didn't accept her for her" IMO.  Rolling Eyes

She waffles on about "surrounding myself with people who love me for me" and "rebuilding myself and getting myself back to the Angie before The Bachelorette".  She's also been posting IG stories about Yvie and posting links to their old Gogglebox IG.

Too late IMO Angie - many people's opinion of you has changed, and trying to reassociate yourself with the (IMO more popular) Yvie just looks desperate.  People aren't going to just forget you spent the last year being an inauthentic sellout, IMO.

She also says she's buying a house, so clearly never had any intention to stay in NSW IMO, and if there was any doubt about her motivation for doing the show I think that clear$ thing$ right up.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:48 am

Angie was the cover for Chemist Warehouse July magazine, House of Wellness. The story and photo shoot must have been done in early June. No mentioned of breakup but how Carlin is dorky and she love that.

She also mentioned Carlin how a very kind heart and is very understanding and loves to listen.

https://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/catalogue#page=catalogue&params=how-july-2020%2F5nfem4rb9&additional=pid%3DpromotedCatalogue%26retailerName%3DChemist%2BWarehouse&pageNo=5

Now the magazine has to do a follow up story.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:08 am

LOL... well that's awkward for all involved.   Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 61 3806527698  

It's going to make it harder for Angie to blame Carlin for the split if she's on record singing his praises a month ago. For someone who's meant to be a writer she's not doing a very good job of maintaining whatever story it is she wants people to believe.

Not to mention the fact that in the article I linked she says she had been "hiding in bed for weeks" and seeing a therapist, and yet that Chemist Warehouse article presents her as if she's some kind of ~ wellness ~ expert, in a position to advise others.

I think I'm officially done with this season.  Will update when Carlin announces his engagement to some perfectly polished girl of the faith, or gets caught cutting loose and hooking up with someone trashy (could see it going either way at this point laugh out loud).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:11 pm

Angie still having a go at her suitors

'All I wanted was honesty': Angie Kent slams her Bachelorette suitors AGAIN and claims they 'lied' and 'pretended' to like her so they could get on Bachelor in Paradise

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8578285/Angie-Kent-slams-suitors-claims-lied-pretended-Bachelor-Paradise.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1596154060%7CMCAID%3D2F7111100515D55D-40000BE423B958BB

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:31 pm

Oh Angie..... have you ever watched the show? Why yes, you have, we all saw you watching it on Gogglebox!

Ever since BIP started its been clear that the majority of men on Bette are cast for their BIP potential, with only a few cast for the lead.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:35 am

Enough wrote:Angie still having a go at her suitors

'All I wanted was honesty': Angie Kent slams her Bachelorette suitors AGAIN and claims they 'lied' and 'pretended' to like her so they could get on Bachelor in Paradise

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8578285/Angie-Kent-slams-suitors-claims-lied-pretended-Bachelor-Paradise.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1596154060%7CMCAID%3D2F7111100515D55D-40000BE423B958BB

So she wasn’t pretending she was looking for love as the said Bachelorette? Oy!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 66 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+32
Enough
ReneeM
Emayem
Valancy
stopperify