bachandbachettefans.net
Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 62 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 62 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Bobette on Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:50 pm

For an unemployed 30 year old bogan Angie sure does have a high opinion of herself IMO.  Probably just jealous she won't have Mr Italy pretending to like her like Elly and Becky will.  Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 62 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Dirty Street Pie on Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:59 pm

IMO overall Angie’s cast was the most unattractive in the AU franchise, I wonder if that’s because that’s all they got to apply as she was announced so far in advance, or if it’s because she misrepresented herself with the whole “quirky bogan” thing, so that’s what she got, while Elly and Becky were more “GIVE US HOT GUYS!” laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2332

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers on Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:41 pm

Ugh as usual it's the hypocrisy that bugs me. That's probably my number one pet peeve always. own your sh*t!

Angie, you have been on THREE reality TV shows. You are NOT in a position to be holier than thou about other people's TV aspirations!
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:22 pm

@Dirty Street Pie wrote:IMO overall Angie’s cast was the most unattractive in the AU franchise, I wonder if that’s because that’s all they got to apply as she was announced so far in advance, or if it’s because she misrepresented herself with the whole “quirky bogan” thing, so that’s what she got, while Elly and Becky were more “GIVE US HOT GUYS!” laugh out loud

cantstopl BRUTAL.

@leavers I agree - the hypocrisy is what gets me too.  :yes:

Angie: Goes on multiple reality TV shows to get famous and further her career.

Also Angie: "Contestants must only be on the show to date me and not to get famous or further their career".

Also Angie:  Chooses someone who's own brother told her went on the show to get famous further his acting career.

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 62 2292733854
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers on Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:33 pm

I think that's because she didn't know what she wanted, and never really wanted a relationship at all. Which is imo yet another reason she shouldn't be getting upset that people were on her season for reasons other than dating her
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by rosefun on Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:20 pm

Did anyone else think of Angie when Alisha was talking about Jamie and Litney on BIP and said ‘if you looked up hypocrisy in the dictionary, you’d see a picture of Jamie’?.  Seriously I just laughed and thought ‘nope, Angie Kent owns it!’.

It’s been so blatantly obvious that Angie has one rule on how she expects to be treated and another rule for how she treats others. The pages on here are full of examples and they only touch on half of it. She just keeps giving with examples of inconsistencies and a grab for exposure and dollars imo. But all seems to be working for her which I find sad on a few levels because it reinforces that 'bullsh*t really does sell'.

I haven’t bothered posting about her for ages because honestly I’ve just come to the conclusion that the only thing I see as real or consistent in Angie’s behaviour is that she markets the sh*te out of any opportunity for her own agenda, and uses her massive marketing and media background to the max (if you don’t know what I mean about ‘massive marketing’ background – check out her LinkED in profile https://au.linkedin.com/in/angie-kent-73870656).
rosefun
rosefun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum