SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KIMMEL - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 Empty Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:53 pm

Previous threads here

sdmom wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Can i just ask why we think Madison and Victoria are F2? and why everyone has written off Hannah as potential F1? laugh out loud is it because she was first back on SM? or because she has the odds not in her favor as being FIR?
Lately it is more like the last back on SM is F2 or F3 - jmo

I personally think Hannah is f3. Not only did she surface on sm first, but she also approved  lots of follower requests. See her thread https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5348p24-hannah-ann-sluss-bachelor-24-sleuthing-spoilers. This is different from Victoria who only unfollowed one (from what we can see).

All Jmo of course and subject to change.

Also, regarding to who’s last to return to sm, it’s Jed last season.

smg2587 wrote:
leavers wrote:
VanillaCoke wrote:

Hannah jumping back on Instagram and going public straight away points to F3 IMO.

I agree with this, I know people are saying Jed was first back on SM on Hannah B's season but that was Jed. laugh out loud
Actually people are wrong about that. Jed was the last one back on social media. Peter was the first of Hannah B's F3 to come back and while he was the last to make his profile public Tyler actually was the second. Tyler followed some producers and other guys on the show a few hours after Peter opened his profile. Both did it on premier night of Hannah's season that's why I remember it so easily. Jed didn't show up on sm until the next day. People just forgot Tyler did some activity before he opened his profile to the public. 

Anyway I also agree Hannah Ann move on social media looks like an f3 move right now, jmo.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5429p36-bachelor-24-peter-weber-f1-f4-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Cocoasneeze wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Fallon12 wrote:I do agree to a point that Madison could be too "conservative and religious" for Peter but let's not forget, Peter attended Oaks Christian High School which is a private non-denominational Christian school. The curriculum includes Bible studies so Madison could actually be a good fit.  We shall see...

Here is where I am if he wants a potential wife and is serious about the process he goes with Madison.  If he just wants a good time for a few months and remain single he goes with Victoria.  All IMO.  I don't see either lasting (based on my VERY limited knowledge of the girls/Peter)  but could see Madison lasting longer than Victoria.

Imho it's no indication that he wants a serious wife contender, if he picks Madison. Imho the only indication to his seriousness is him picking someone compatible to him. Just because Madison is the "good" pick and Victoria is the villain, imho doesn't make Madison a better long term candidate for Peter. It boils down to how the people suit each other, not how devout Christians they are/aren't. Jmho.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

KIMMEL - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by smg2587 Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:54 pm

Some boredom sleuting since all but one of the women on this season accepted my follow request. This is just using 29 of the 33 women abc gave us. With filming complete as of today 12 of the women follow Peter on Instagram. If we compare that to the other guys talked about in contention for the role 14 follow Tyler and 4 follow Mike. Three of the women follow all three and not counting those three there are 7 women follow both Peter and Tyler. Probably useless but interesting to see who may have been there for Peter vs others.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

KIMMEL - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:40 pm

From Madison’s thread:
smg2587 wrote:Madison's account back up and its public.

https://www.instagram.com/madiprew/

Also, I noticed from f1-f4 thread, Victoria’s IG numbers also changed on both followers and followings ( more important, IMO)from 11/2.

https://www.instagram.com/vlfuller
11/20 167/2473/936
11/2 167/2494/941

@smg2587, any idea when that happened?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:49 pm

sdmom wrote:From Madison’s thread:
smg2587 wrote:Madison's account back up and its public.

https://www.instagram.com/madiprew/

Also, I noticed from f1-f4 thread, Victoria’s IG numbers also changed on both followers (a more important indicator, IMO) and followings from 11/2.

@smg2587, any idea when that happened?
Victoria lost some followers since her HTD. I know on Sunday night she unfollowed Peter's ex Merissa and since than she lost two of people she followed but unsure if those where people she unfollowed or vice versa or people that deleted accounts. Her following after her HTD had stayed in the 935-940 range. She did start filming following about 945 accounts so she lost some here and there throughout the season. By the way if anyone was wondering she is still following Chase Rice when I go to his account. That makes me think she isn't the f1 but who knows that Chase thing might not have been as big of a deal as it seems like at the time.

Just to add Hannah Ann seems to be doing some social media clean up as well. She unfollowed about 75 accounts on Instagram since yesterday. Also her page has been open since Sunday and she still hasn't followed any of the other girls and neither has Victoria (she also doesn't seem to be accepting followers yet). And Madison has followed three of them so far today. Not sure that tells us anything.

Edit to update Hannah Ann's sm use. She still unfollowing things now up to about 100 from the number she had yesterday. But she followed Mykenna which isn't a shock because at least on two dates they had their arms wrapped around each other and also seemed very close during filming.

Last edited by smg2587 on Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:22 pm

@sdmom @smg2587 thanks for the updates! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:24 pm

I’m wondering WHICH girls Madi is following? @smg2587
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:26 pm

Astrobach wrote:I’m wondering WHICH girls Madi is following? @smg2587
Kelley F. (which isn't a surprise they seemed close in the little we got), Sarah and Jasmine. The Jasmine and Sarah ones seem to be because they followed her when she was online. They both followed her pretty quickly. Just to add she followed Mykenna as well.

Last edited by smg2587 on Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:41 pm

Thanks ! @smg2587
There is unverified post on Reddit that says that VF came back Sunday night and has been holed up @home since. If true, could be a sign she’s not F1.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:44 pm

Do we know for certain when FRC was?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:52 pm

interesting imo that could mean she is F3 if final rose ceremony was saturday or sunday here in Australia....i read somewhere that the F3 usually departs on the day of the FRC....
ETA i agree @Astrobach if the tea is right imo it would def mean she is not F1.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:05 pm

@LeapofFaith
Especially with the only SM activity that we noticed is an unfollow of Merissa. That’s pretty targeted IMO and she could be cleaning up as her account is still private. I mean checking out the comments and stuff before she is back on public. The other 2 girls came back on and are not private anymore. They don’t have as much to hide / be ashamed of/ crap to deal with .
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:29 pm

When did Hanna make her IG public?

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85