SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by smg2587 Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:36 pm

sdmom wrote:When did Hanna make her IG public?
Sunday what would of been early evening on the east coast or 2-3 afternoon where she lives in Phoenix. If she was still in Australia it would of been 9 am Monday morning.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:53 am

What's interesting is the only people from the season Hannah's following so far are Mykenna, Payton, Alexa, Kelsey, and Deandra. Probably means whatever issue she and Kelsey had early on wasn't a big deal and they're friends. Madison also started following most of the girls but not Hannah. Not sure if they didn't get along or if it's just still awkward with them both being in the F3 if they were both seriously invested in Peter. Victoria F's still private and not accepting requests.

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:25 am

With SM only persuading my opinion right now, my guess is

1. Hannah Ann
2. Madison
3. Victoria

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:01 am

Mine is f1 Madison
F2 Victoria
F3 Hannah

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:34 pm

Listened to the first 10 mins of the RS podcast. He says he’s waiting for solid confirmation on F1 before spoiling. He also said there’s some BN news that will likely break soon, not related to Peter’s season. He was asked to report on it but declined. He also said “it’s been going on for awhile”. He categorized it as not major, but newsworthy.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:59 pm

This is from a poster on reddit not sure how true it is. But they say they heard Hannah Ann also got home on Sunday night (as had Victoria) and Madison got home on Monday. This is just what the poster heard she doesn't know how true it is. So if true no matter who he picked it seems like Peter got very little time with his f1 after FRC.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:21 pm

smg2587 wrote:This is from a poster on reddit not sure how true it is. But they say they heard Hannah Ann also got home on Sunday and Madison got home on Monday. This is just what the poster heard she doesn't know how true it is. So if true no matter who he picked it seems like Peter got very little time with his f1 after FRC.

As for the time with Peter post filming, don't forget about the time difference between Australia and the US.  I defer to our Aussie friends to actually calculate out what time it is in the states when they supposedly filmed the rose ceremony. I just know they are a lot of hours ahead of us and it is a long flight! I suspect that if the arrivals home are true and Madison didn't surface until Monday she is likely the F1.  They may have had 2 days together.

Found this when googling about flying between Australia and USA:

Your flight will most likely take off late in the evening and arrive in Australia two days later early in the morning (thus losing a day).  You'll make up this day on the way back arriving in the US just a few hours after you leave Australia (even though you've been on a plane for almost a day!).

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:09 pm

19 hours difference (later in the day) between the west coast and Sydney. Have friends there who I communicate with frequently.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:53 pm

sdmom wrote:Mine is f1 Madison
F2 Victoria
F3 Hannah

I agree with you. Hannah was active on IG Sunday afternoon. There wouldn’t have been enough time for her to fly back from the FRC and be that active I don’t think. It wouldn’t make sense for her to be the heartbroken F2. JMO. Victoria surfaced late Sunday and unfollowed Merissa. If the F1 got time with Peter after FRC, I am thinking Madison makes most sense for F1 given the timeline.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:31 pm

Reddit posters claiming to have insider info are about as reliable as Instagram spoiler accounts laugh out loud I think Madison's probably F1, but if she arrived back on Monday they barely would've gotten any time together, even with the day gained back flying to the US. She would've had to fly Alice Springs > Sydney/Melbourne > LA > Alabama. That's a lot of time wasted in the air/waiting for connecting flights.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:44 pm

Or, he decided to date both IRL

Or, he picked no one.

Anything can happen with this show. IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:27 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Reddit posters claiming to have insider info are about as reliable as Instagram spoiler accounts laugh out loud I think Madison's probably F1, but if she arrived back on Monday they barely would've gotten any time together, even with the day gained back flying to the US. She would've had to fly Alice Springs > Sydney/Melbourne > LA > Alabama. That's a lot of time wasted in the air/waiting for connecting flights.

Maybe they didn't want any extra time in Australia? It's hot and bushfirey and a long flight and I can see everyone just wanting to take the long flight home ASAP.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85